• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to be a good trader (part 7)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3208.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,754 Times in 1,650 Posts

Yes buddy, we have the same mission which is want to be a good trader in this business. We hope that we can always learn and learn at our best. We can always make analysis before start trading. We need to ensure that we can have good trading system in our trading. Moreover we need to always make our trade become good trade. Good luck buddy!.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is on a distinguished road MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by red warrior View Post
      Everyone also want to be good trader too including me. Firstly to become a good trader we must have a proper plans such as good money management and emotional control. This will lead us not too over trade and over confident in decision we do.
      Everyone wants to be good trader in the market because we know that if we becomes good trader then earning huge profit is so easy for us and for becoming good trader we need to spending lot of our time in the market analyzing the market with proper way then we will become good trader after some years.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      76.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Every trader has a wish to become good trader you should :
      Start with Demo account by practicing onto it
      Try to find out reasons behind ups and downs of different currencies
      Dont be greedy
      Always be patient
      See news once or twice in a day
      Do not over judge your predictions.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone who started trading on forex market wants to be good trader and make lot of money but the sad truth is that over 90% of traders fail. There are certain things that make successful traders what they are. First is knowledge. They know all about indicators, strategies market analysis money management etc. And the second is discipline. They must be able to control their emotions and make their trading decisions on rational analysis.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

giri67y will become famous soon enough giri67y's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1444.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader is created by self endeavor and perseverance. Nobody can make us an ideal trader unless we do not try. Here, trader needs adequate practice where a long spell is spent with patience. This trading is not suitable for impatient and emotional persons. If we keep on this trading success will remain within reach once. Frustrated persons can not succeed.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx will become famous soon enough 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      600.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Becoming a good forex trader is not that difficult because it is all about determination and the required commitment as well as the necessary knowledge before investing your hard earned money into the market, if you want to become good trader then you will need to invest your time in knowledge which will surely be the bedrock of your success, so try as much as possible to make sure that you acquire the right knowledge about the forex market.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your desire and request is not bad one but it is what every trader wish he/herself.The question is how ready are you to achieve this beautiful desire ? i mean how ready are you to sacrifice all it take to be a good trader.this is what you should answer yourself and begin it now so that you will be an excellent trader.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

adnan305 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan305's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      32.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default I want to be a good trader.

Today everyone want to become a good trader, but it is not very easy, because Forex require lot of knowledge and experience, for becoming a professional trader, you must pay attention, and get the knowledge as much as possible by doing practice on the demo account, and don't leave demo account until you does not become a good trader.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Fine

kashi9760 is on a distinguished road kashi9760's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      754.39 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also want to be a good trader like others but i know that it is not an easy task .It needs to do hard work for some years to get a vast experience and perfect skills of Forex trading for being an expert Forex trader . I think that Forex traders have some special qualities and talents for learning completely about the useful strategies of trading .

11. FB
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2061.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we all dream in this because when we become good traders we can change our life to the best by the earnings that we can do it while our trading but this is not easy so there's many factors can lead us to be good traders as :
      - trading with low risk and money management because this help us too much to survive in this market without big loss
      - trading with good experience and knowledge help us too much to idle with any losing trades
      - our trading with plane help us too much to control on our emotions and this help us too much in the success in our trading then we can become good traders

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast