FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

emonbgmea is an unknown quantity at this point emonbgmea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      319.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why people fear forex? (13)

Those who doesn't have proper education about Forex business they feel fear about this business. I think Forex is the best business in the world but this business is not like other business. You have to learn the business first perfectly then you will feel comfortable and confident.

2. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is a jewel in the rough bigani is a jewel in the rough bigani is a jewel in the rough bigani is a jewel in the rough bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1032.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Why people fear forex? (12)

Quote Originally Posted by rebekaa View Post
      because forex can make a people poor but if people good analyzer or experience trader then people can earn money from this business.but forex is risky business and if people create mistake in forex then people can loss their money in forex.and i think this reason people fear about forex.
      A lot of people fear Forex trading because of the type of information that is out there,Forex is simple if we know what to do at the right time,there is no need to be afraid of the market,the only thing we must do here is to keep learning and learning very well,traders needs to be ontop of the market at all time.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac is a jewel in the rough ehizmac is a jewel in the rough ehizmac is a jewel in the rough ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2265.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The fear of forex trading is simply as a result of poor trading information or knowledge in the market because, when a trader has the right exposure it becomes very easy to make progress, forex trading is a business and we should be happy dealing in it and not scared taking part in it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

hrkhan is on a distinguished road hrkhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In my opinion... people fear in forex business, because they have not a good idea about this and may be they have lake of knowledge. They fear this business for the risk of loos and can earn money quick. so i thin that they are not good knowledge they can say forex is fear.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

many people are afraid of the forex trading business because they have the impression it is gambling. the high risk involved in the business makes it seem like gambling. to worsen the situation, some people who already ventured into the business and lost pass wrong information around that the business is scam.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      810.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Why people fear forex?
      Fear of forex only because of what people say it is a very silly thing, and indeed such a person would not be better later when you want to be a trader because too afraid, and hard to become a good trader fearing to attempt.
      Actually, if we practice using a demo account, then there is nothing to be afraid of forex, your money will not be reduced at all when you practice using a demo account. When you feel pretty confident with the results of your workout, then you can start forex with real account and this can reduce your losses.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,120 Times in 1,188 Posts

People fear trading in the forex market because it is one place that many have lost huge amounts of money, but we can avoid this mistake through the use of money management and have a proper understanding of what we should be doing that could make you better in the market.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are too many myths about Forex that only 5% of the traders are successful or people are fearful about investing money here etc etc. there are too many traders from around the world is the prove that are the part of it and are earning good income from here so this is no doubt a good investment source.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

People fear Forex only because it is a very risky business. A lot of people lose the rooney here every day so you have to be very careful while you are trading here or you will not be able to survive here for a longer amount of time. Forex is best business to make the money but it is best to lose the money as well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2968.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

some people fear the forex trading business as a result of the negative information that is being circulated abov the business. some people who have tried the business without proper learning and had failed losing all their money go about circulating negative words about the business. those bad words made others afraid. or who would like to lose their hard-earned money.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast