Thread: Why people fear forex? (13)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

precious is on a distinguished road precious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      480.37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the reasons why people fear forex market is because forex is a high risky business!! there's a lot of volatility in the market in which if you did not have good strategy your account can be wiped out, the only way to conquer fear in this forex market is learning. your level of knowledge determine how far you can go

2. FB
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is an online based earning source and due to that reason many people fear about forex trading business. Most of the people has fear about online earning source and forex is one of them. People does not afraid of share business but they are afraid of forex business. Which is really unexceptionable.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

chiluck is an unknown quantity at this point chiluck's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is not an entity of fear, and I wonder why most people are scared of it. Maybe because of past experience or laziness. Well I don't really blame them cause this world is full dubious deeds. They need someone to really put them on the right track. There are forex scams everywhere, they need a trustworthy person to guide them.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is an unknown quantity at this point sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes there are many people who can feel fear about the forex trading market and they never wanted to start the trading in the market because they can hear from the people that forex trading market is very much risky work and you can loose your all money in the market but they do not know that you can also earn the huge profits from the market....

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

cemron will become famous soon enough cemron's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

People might get afraid either they do loss by itself or either they know someone very close to them who actually had a very bad experience and suffered through big loss but the reason is they just jump into forex business without learning and any knowledge which is very big mistake most begginers do.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 is on a distinguished road dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      631.18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I am totally agree with you. We know forex is a good business but too risky than other business. Actually people feel fear here for lack of good learn and high trading skill. Good learn and good trading gives us confidence then we do not feel fear.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

debren has a spectacular aura about debren has a spectacular aura about debren has a spectacular aura about debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      535.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The most common reason why people fear forex trading is simply due to the report that new people get from those that have do trading and fail, it is generally believed that most people don't make it in forex trading so this makes people to be afraid of joining the business.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga has a spectacular aura about Hotovaga has a spectacular aura about Hotovaga has a spectacular aura about Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that most people fear to trade the forex business because they have no perfect idea about this trading and they see that most of the peoples who trade here they can not success and lose their money. Beside this, it needs to learn huge time to become a perfect trader to successful trader. So. most say forex is difficult business.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon will become famous soon enough red dragon will become famous soon enough red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1123.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

From my experience in working in this market, I imagine that risk makes our work unexpected for anyone, whatever their style of work or size of capital. So anyone who wants to deposit money in a place that offers fixed money at the end of the month contributes to a better life which is not there in the forex market

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark has a spectacular aura about sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      623.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by emonbgmea View Post
      Those who doesn't have proper education about Forex business they feel fear about this business. I think Forex is the best business in the world but this business is not like other business. You have to learn the business first perfectly then you will feel comfortable and confident.
      The only reason why people fear in the forex trading market, is just because of the fact that they may end up loosing. But I think they are not ready to learn or they may have come across someone that's trade forex and fail. But we just need to help them to understand that they can trade forex and be successful

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast