• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (2)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 23,016 Times in 6,797 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Default What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (2)

Dear new members, this whole thread is specially created for you, so that you can learn how to post properly and avoid making low quality, useless post in this forum. All types of discussions must be written in English language only! If you follow all the forum rules, aside from learning forex trading, you will also be rewarded with bonus per post and your English writing skill will surely improved. Now let's start!

*How To Create A Good Post?*

*How to make a good post? Devoid from spelling and grammar errors and stay within the thread topic, take a look at the sample below. Why I consider it as a good post because it is well done, if you read carefully the sample post you will see that it is direct to the point (not repetitive) message is clear not confusing, it has more than 3 sentence in length and above all free from too much excessive abused of punctuation marks such as full stop(.) comma(,) exclamation mark(!) and question mark(?)

Thread: What is the best leverage for deposit of $10?
      Attachment 60966

*Now that you have seen the sample of good post above, lets continue to discuss about the useless low quality post below (all low quality post will be deleted!)

1.) Short, useless one liner post
      Frankly, the useless and rubbish post below are not helpful so we delete them! Post below 2 full lines are subject for deletion.
      Attachment 60951
      Attachment 60952

2.) Low quality post
      The length of the post is acceptable but it is not written well, the flow of the sentences is not well coordinated, appears confusing to the readers. Even if your post is more than 3 full lines and yet your words were just running in circles with out being useful to readers then it will be deleted.
      Attachment 60962

3.) Repetitive used of words in a post or in other thread
      Take note of the colored words below which is repeated many times in the whole post, it is commonly used by some bonus hunter or lazy poster just to take advantage of the bonus for post program or just to create an appearance that their post is much longer in length. Some member might attempt get away with it a few times but sooner or later we will surely catch them so don't even try!
      Attachment 60954

4.) Adding too many punctuation marks such as (!!!!....,,,,????)
      Avoid using excessive question mark, comma or exclamation point in between or at the end of your post, one is enough. Post decorated with lot's of punctuation marks symbol is not good to look at!
      Attachment 60955

5.) Post with plenty of spelling/grammar mistakes
      Please, take time to edit or double checked your post for any spelling and grammar errors before saving it. Post with lots of errors are considered low in quality and will be deleted! Help us improved the overall quality of the post in our forum, we all can benefit from this.
      Attachment 60953

6.) Abusing Caps Lock
      Do not write post entirely in big capital letter, we call that abusing caps lock!
      Attachment 60956

7.) Confusing and out of topic post
      The sample below started real good, 1st and 2nd sentence discussed well about forex trading but on the 3rd and 4rth sentence the post started to become confusing and out of topic.
      Attachment 60963

8.) Using big, bold and colored fonts in your post is prohibited here!
      Please, use only the forum default font size and color to maintain the forum's neat and clean appearance.
      Attachment 60964

9.) Google translation from native language to English language
      Also at times, google translator gives translation in a word by word manner making entire sentences full of grammatical mistakes. One should edit it and make it grammatically correct before posting.
      Attachment 60965

10.) Cheating with "Enter" in your key board
      This one is self explanatory, no need for post sample. Some cheater will write short post and hit "enter" several times in between words to make their post appear longer in length.

11.) Copy Paste
      *Do not copy materials, articles or post from other websites and paste it here in mt5 forum. We only accept genuine/original contribution here!
      *Do not copy paste or try to modify other members post and incorporate it in to your post, that is considered cheating and strictly prohibited! If you can not relate to a specific thread refrain from posting useless and confusing post, instead find a thread that you have real knowledge with.

12.) Repeating same post in different threads
      Every thread is unique, therefore it also requires unique replies so you should not repeat your post in the same thread or in different topic, it is a serious violation and can result in a ban!
      Attachment 60957

13.) Spam/Advertising post
      A post or thread that has external link, sending members to other website is prohibited! Do not try to advertise other broker in your post or thread, you will surely get a ban! Avoid making post that is very short and is repeated in many threads and section it's also called spamming!

Attachment 60958

*Reminders for new members who are trying to pass moderation the first time*
      If you are submitting your post for approval and want to become a verified member to start earning bonus, then make sure your post does not contain the list of violations we have discussed above. We delete low quality and useless post with out explanation so don't ask the moderator's why your post was not approved. We advice new comers in the forum to please read this thread first before making your first post so that you will know what violations to avoid in making a thread or post.

*How To Create A Good Thread?*
      There are thousand threads/topic about forex trading that has already been discussed in this forum. We prohibit duplicating threads here so the steps below are created as your guidelines in how to search for any threads similar to what you already had in mind. It's better to participate in the threads that already existed instead of creating similar threads. Newly created threads that are similar to existing threads are subject for deletion!

Step 1: Go to any section of the forum that you wish to open new threads
      Attachment 60959

Step 2: Type in the box the thread title you wish to create and click somewhere outside the 'title box'
      Attachment 60960

Step 3: If your thread title has similarity with other existing threads then it will show you those threads automatically, so please do not create similar threads! Instead click the thread link and you will be taken to the thread and make a reply or you can abort the process, your choice.

Attachment 60961

Step 4: If your thread title has no similarity with other existing threads you go ahead and make the body of your thread. Please make sure the thread title and your post is discussing same topic, sometimes I came across threads starter post that is in conflict or not in harmony with the title. Meaning the title is discussing something else and the thread starters supporting post does not correspond with the title, it will appear confusing to the readers.

Step 5: Try to make your thread free from spelling and grammar mistakes, edit it first before saving it.

Step 6: Do not capitalize all the words in your thread title! Avoid adding too many punctuation marks at the end of your post or title.

*Reminders*
      *Reasons of thread deletion: similar with existing threads, low quality, casual talk, not necessary, useless, confusing thread and not following section rules (some section has it's own rules when it comes to creating new threads, please follow them accordingly.)
      *Reasons of thread being moved to other section: threads that are created on the wrong section will be moved to the appropriate section providing it is of good quality. Please open your thread on the right section only.

*Important Things To Read And Remember*
      Forum Rules
      Bonus for Posting Regulations
      Bonus for Posting F.A.Q
      Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum
      Answer to random questions
      How to attach account
      Why my post are not visible?
      Haven't received your bonus last month?
      *For forum account problems or other concerns open a thread in Forum and Portal Support section only! (not in other section to avoid littering the forum!)
      Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Ankit94 (08-18-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here will become famous soon enough King is here will become famous soon enough King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      174.35 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (2)

this is really an effective post and we can learn a lot of things to avoid unnecessary and irrelevant post. specially I love the How to create a good Thread heading . but also I know one should have maximum idea about the content before starting a new thread. and it must be copyscape pass too.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      119.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this effective post. We learned lots of things about making or creating a new thread. Quality thread is very important not only for reader but also for writer. Which increase knowledge about forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

sonibark is on a distinguished road sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      374.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you very much for this. Infact it has open my mind to the way am suppose to post. Er need to also learn one or two things from this thread as do I. Yes I may have been be a culprit in somany of the above explanations. But I will definitely change. Pls we need to post like a mature person

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      176.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Their members this thread is very important to us to avoid wrath of moderators,in many cases most of posts are deleted and members are even banned from the forum.To avoid this do not go back to rules and regulations of the game.it will help to avoid blames .In creating new thread avoid repetitions of existing ones.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Confused

sufiyan is an unknown quantity at this point sufiyan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wel this is very good post for those who are new in the forum and i am also new in the forum and i see there are alots of guidence step by step how ever my english is not as good as this forum want so any solution for that so i can not repeat it

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

benoy is an unknown quantity at this point benoy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great post for everyone. it can be help to write more effective forum post. Unnecessary and irrelevant post must be avoid in forum. For new post next time i follow this and hope everyone follow this.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Amused

chyasirak is an unknown quantity at this point chyasirak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thread is very important. Therefore you become careful when you are writing Thread. Because its a resource for those peoples who want to learn Trading and you should be responsible for that you are writing in thread.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Sohail99 is an unknown quantity at this point Sohail99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      15.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well this is very effective and post because most of the people complained that i am making new threads and replying to the people but my bonus do not increase at that level why. so for there why there is huge detail that why they have not get enough balance for their post. kindly read it out.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

A Shanto is an unknown quantity at this point A Shanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

In many trader what do is they just get registered in different forex forums and start posting in threads without knowing anything. For those broker this thread is very important. In many forums most of the post found deleted and even forum members are banned from the forum. That is only because of the members are not following the rules of forums. If any trader are become a member of any forum they should follow those forums rules and regulation.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast