• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I must support to the moderator for this post that we should post important and valuable topics which can really contribute this forum to grow bigger and rich. Other members can be benefited from the posts which have important contents . I am personally posting for some years , initially I was wrong of posting some unnecessary contents, but later I corrected myself and post only which is effective for others.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shoab chow For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. FB
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well guys thread is very important this is where traders get there there knowledge for trading so when you are posting it should be on topic and effective because thread is very important for trader and your English should be good and grammar as well

5. The Following User Says Thank You to youbutt For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

usmansialvi is an unknown quantity at this point usmansialvi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lost. These very important instructions and guidance will help me to follow the rule and recommendations of the fourm because without observing the rules we cannot get any this from this forum. So in this we will have to use this forum in accordance with law of admin. Because forum posting is the shortest way to get free bonus for trading in real account.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to usmansialvi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10905.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,962 Times in 7,442 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by glory2 View Post
      First, i believe that one of the main purpose of creating this forum is for knowledge and effective participation in the market activities as traders, if we stay within this contest, then making good and quality post will not be difficult for us, but if we have our eyes only on the reward of the forum then we may become selfish and hasty in what we do here and that can be some of the reasons our post is always meaningless and of low quality. Let me say it here that making much forum money is not what is going to make us successful as traders but contributing our little way to help one another will go a long way in helping us a great deal.
      Quote Originally Posted by shoab chow View Post
      I must support to the moderator for this post that we should post important and valuable topics which can really contribute this forum to grow bigger and rich. Other members can be benefited from the posts which have important contents . I am personally posting for some years , initially I was wrong of posting some unnecessary contents, but later I corrected myself and post only which is effective for others.
      In order to make the forum clean and preventing it from being polluted with trash post, we come up with the rules and guidelines above, so that the forum members can be guided well how to produce informative and quality post, this way we all can benefit from one another through sharing good quality content every single day...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

rsneha is an unknown quantity at this point rsneha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Great post! i like it I recommend to use https://grammarchecker.net/ for spelling/grammar mistakes

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rsneha For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you sir,
      It is a very helpful post for me because i am a new member in the group. i want to give good and helpful post for other. now i can understand about good or low quality post. i want to make new thread so now i showed your post. you give us lot of essential rules for this forum. every new member should follow your rules first . now i can explain for other members about mt5 rules.

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Making a new post is much important to give some information about your giving and asking topic. Your post is available for the all members who's need the information about your specified topic. Your topic also a Chanel to provide information for the members of Forex. New Thread is different thing from a post. I personally prefer the new post as compare to new thread. It is easy way to ask and convey information to others.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jono_sutejo is on a distinguished road jono_sutejo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

really useful post. thank's for your post. I am very enthusiastic to practice it. every forum member should be able to create the correct and effective treads to make the discussion forum brings the benefits to all of us.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Kekabsl is an unknown quantity at this point Kekabsl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This post is very fruitful for the reader and writer.There are the instructions.I think after reading this post my skill has been developed.Like me this is very important for all members .Because some member just open an account and start treading,post writing,replying posts`s.This kind of member activities is not logical for Forex.This is also a matter of irritation for the other member.For this kind of activities Fores can banned the member ship.So this is a request Everyone please read it out properly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kekabsl For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Razvan III is on a distinguished road Razvan III's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7.69 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't have any thread yet but I will keep this in mind when I want to create it in the future.
      Fast. Faster. Fastest.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast