• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What To Avoid In Making A Post Or Creating A New Thread? (part 2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

monoj01 is an unknown quantity at this point monoj01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      61.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forum every one come to know about his thinking. If we got information and unnecessary comments is very bad for viewer. I think avoid unnecessary and unacceptable post in forum.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to monoj01 For This Useful Post:

sasaran1 (03-29-2018)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,763 Times in 1,517 Posts

To create a thread there are few thing we need to know, the first things we need to know is that we are not posting for ourselves but for the people and this is why we Need to our post to have credibility and every of our thread needs to have proof of whatever our topic is. And Never advertise, the admin don't take this very lightly

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angry

pallab121 is on a distinguished road pallab121's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is very good post for my knowledge. now i can understand about new thread. we should be careful in post a thread. when i was take any mistake in this forum then it is not good for my bonus. if you want to create a new thread with mistake then you can loss some of your post for forex mt5 rules.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

partho3000 is an unknown quantity at this point partho3000's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It will be a guideline for us who are new in this forum. I know my posts were not in very good format but I tried to write my own sentence.
      From now I will be more careful to maintain the advice of creating threads. Thanks for the clear massage.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

ellingsonj is an unknown quantity at this point ellingsonj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9.62 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks a lots for giving an effective post for us. It is very helpful to me for understanding that what things i include and what are not. Previous system, many people post irrelevant post for getting bonus not to help others. But, at now most of the post is helpful for every trader and specially for any newcomer.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadharis is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammadharis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very good decion for new couples who will be join trading method. I suggest those persons who have no money thy come on this site its very effective and helpful. Here is a lot of people who have very good experience... Thank you

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Vincent Udeh is on a distinguished road Vincent Udeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Very well said, though it is very true that traders do a lot of mistakes when carrying out their trades, This is not to say that, there is room for this mistakes, but rather a room for pardon and correction. It is as well very important to have the trader oblige to these rules for better relationship between the traders and the forum administrators.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster is a splendid one to behold normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      346.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

thank you for clafirication and i will be careful when creating new thread to not make it repetative because i dont want to spam mt5 forum. i try to make my posts informative most possibly and i hope they can help some other members. my analysis is not yet good but i learn from others to adjust my analysis so it can be powerful and successful.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to normarster For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-23-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

As usual, the moderators here work very hard to make the members feel guided and comfortable and for that I am also thankful even though I am a new member.
      I think the best thing about communication in this forum is you can contribute to every topic that the forum has but sometimes the same question can be asked a hundred times by different members and this is what the moderator mean. So we have to pay attention not to repeat it again and try to search for it first.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Beautiful Quynh For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (11-23-2017)

13. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133.74 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First, i believe that one of the main purpose of creating this forum is for knowledge and effective participation in the market activities as traders, if we stay within this contest, then making good and quality post will not be difficult for us, but if we have our eyes only on the reward of the forum then we may become selfish and hasty in what we do here and that can be some of the reasons our post is always meaningless and of low quality. Let me say it here that making much forum money is not what is going to make us successful as traders but contributing our little way to help one another will go a long way in helping us a great deal.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast