• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex good for School Teachers?

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is Forex good for School Teachers?

School teachers are the people who find more spare time after giving their lectures. Specially senior school teachers who have a lot of experience and who do not need to spend time in lecture preparation have more spare time.

What do you think, is forex good for those school teachers?

2. lamborghini
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,641 Times in 1,103 Posts

I see teachers as a one good profession that gives an individual a good time for him or herself to try other things. So a teacher accepting to trade forex will be a bigger boost because sure they can use their free time to trade for themselves and also have the ability to have multiple stream of income for themselves.

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

sami27 is on a distinguished road sami27's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      745.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i think forex trading market is very good for the school teachers and they can start the trading in the market when they are free, but first of all they need to learn all about the market and try to practice hard to get the perfection in the market because forex trading market is very much difficult to understand so if you want to earn you need to work very much hard in the market....

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,280.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is all the time good for all who can manage small time to sit in front of the computer. A school teachers have enough time to do forex business after finishing all his duties. SO he can easily do it. It may be his life saving decision as their salary is too small

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Emeka is on a distinguished road Emeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      311.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, it is good for them and as well as other professional people. The issue of having time by school teachers depends on the kind of traders they are because they may choose to be just day traders of which means that they can go to their work and after returning check what is happening in the market and still trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadasjad is on a distinguished road Muhammadasjad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      177.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that forex business is best for any person who want to earn money from this business. When we have good money for investment then necessary thing is to make extra knowledge and experience for this business. So this is good for school teacher to make money from this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,366 Times in 934 Posts

Forex trading business is not just good for the teachers but as many as are willing to start risking their money and are willing to learn how to trade. Even when you are working in the bank and you failed to learn how to trade the market then you shall end up being a loser in the field of forex trading.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is good for everybody provided that the person knows he can do it. I am sure that it will really be stressful for a teacher who chooses to be trading and at the same time be teach, but with time such teacher will earn and gradually be success

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well forex can be good for a school teachers as they have more spare time rather than the other jobs. they can use their spare time to work on the forex trading and do the forex trading as a part time business for them. as long as they willing to work hard to learning and practice then a school teacher also have the chance to get the success from this business too.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper is a jewel in the rough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is the only business that any professional can do this business part timely.For part time business Forex is best because we can do this business any time within our 24 hours and for this reason we can find our extra time though we do other job or business.

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast