• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex good for School Teachers?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3811.48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,739 Times in 2,141 Posts

Yeah Forex is good for school teachers. Right now they can trade by using mobile phone. However, they need to focus on learning progress and if there is a free time, then can trade while waiting for next class. It is not good to trade and using phone while in class. School teachers can trade after they go back to home. I hope they are good enough in making money from this business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,742 Times in 516 Posts

Yes Forex could be good for school teacher as well as anybody can trade in this business. It doesn't matter from which field you are or of what age you are you are always welcome to join the Forex trading business and you can start to make the money straight away without any problem being caused.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      658.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is a good business for all the types of people and anybody can earn money from Forex. As a new trader, i can not show much results for the success but this is possible that a Forex trader can earn money . If you are a school teacher, you can also start trading Forex and can earn money easily beside your main profession.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed is a splendid one to behold elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,009 Times in 450 Posts

forex is very good buisness and it is very good for all people and for school teachers because forex is the best online buisness and we can make profits from it more than any other business so we haven't to waste this great chance from us and we have to work hard in forex because the success in this business can make us earn very good earnings from our trading and this can change our life to the best by the best income that we can make it from this buisness

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,186 Times in 2,707 Posts

in my own perspective i think the best people to trade forex successfully is someone that has the capability to teach other, because while teching others they can also improve their own trading skills as well. so a school teacher can trade forex successfully as long as they are very serious about it.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza is just really nice allishanraza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      659.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Since school teachers have more time in teaching-learning environment so they can easily learn and as well as transfer their knowledge to other people. We learn in a more better way when we start teaching others, so school teachers can become good traders as well as good mentors in the field of forex.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac has much to be proud of ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,325 Times in 570 Posts

The flexibility in forex trading is one that gives us so much liberty to do trading along side every other thing in the market, one can decide to be a long term trader who deals solely on larger time frame or a short term trader as the case maybe. Irrespective of time frame and schedule one can make time for trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel is a jewel in the rough samadel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes teachers will be good candidates for the forex trading business. the teacher like any other people in the other works and professions can go into the forex trading business if they have the interest and can learn. they just need to obtain good learning and be able to apply the knowledge gained in the demo and eventually in the real live trading account.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes because generally teachers have a lot of free time to use in doing something else, here in Africa a typical teacher works for just 8 hours a day in five working days and then he is free to use the rest of the time to monitor his trades so as to make extra money for his family.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      325.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is Forex good for School Teachers?

Forex good them who have the proper knowledge, skill, experience and trading strategy. Matter not if she/he is a school teacher or housewife. It doesn't make any sense what is your current profession. Only your skill gonna make sense, only your knowledge gonna make sense. Other criteria are useless enough to discuss. So, If you wanna become a Forex trader, stop thinking about the benefit you get from your current profession. Learn Forex from the very beginning and it will help you without any doubt.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast