• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zulutrade supported by Instaforex

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
      Zulutrade is what i regard as old fashion, it is not really recognized, because the programs it is offering are being offered by brokers now. Instaforex has the copy trade programs since about 5 years ago, there is no need to work with the zulutrade closely anymore. I think this thread is a old one, that is why i can still see this discussion here. The Instaforex is also making more customer base than before, they really do not need the company that will make more benefits from them than what they will gain from that company like zulutrade.
      one advantage of zulutrade is we can trade cross broker by using it. As long as the broker allows zulutrade then we can use it with no problem at all. Before we do it we need to take spread into consideration first.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

mBauer is an unknown quantity at this point mBauer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is a lot of social trading right now so you need to be careful about it if you want to become an investor.
      It's always better to do the business yourself because you don't have to pay anyone to do it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mBauer For This Useful Post:

Borneo Scalper (05-22-2018)

4. FB
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper has much to be proud of Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      527.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 543 Posts

anyone knows how to subscribe to zulutrade and offer the trading signal there? Is good that Instaforex working together with zulu trade. This way we can try to give trading signal and earn some extra income from it. I think we should give it a try so we can maximize our earnings from forex.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (05-22-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2