Will work for pips
      I am:
      Angelic

PUSS IN BOOTS is an unknown quantity at this point PUSS IN BOOTS's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Zulutrade supported by Instaforex

Zulutrade and Instaforex are combined for trading help.
      If you do not know about Zulutrade, let me tell you little details in my own words.
      Zulu trade is semi automatic platform where you follow the leading traders from all over the world, your account is in Instaforex and your trading is followed with the help of Zulutrade platform. i found it quiet good. any 1 tried here ?

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to PUSS IN BOOTS for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-30-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2017)

3. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 26,666 Times in 7,429 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Quote Originally Posted by PUSS IN BOOTS View Post
      Zulutrade and Instaforex are combined for trading help.
      If you do not know about Zulutrade, let me tell you little details in my own words.
      Zulu trade is semi automatic platform where you follow the leading traders from all over the world, your account is in Instaforex and your trading is followed with the help of Zulutrade platform. i found it quiet good. any 1 tried here ?
      Yes. The link can be found here in case somebody gets interested in integrating InstaForex account with ZuLutrade. Just want to ask if it's good and rewarding? How does your experience fared up to now? I have not tried it yet.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Kalex (04-20-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4807.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,431 Times in 1,604 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Yes. The link can be found here in case somebody gets interested in integrating InstaForex account with ZuLutrade. Just want to ask if it's good and rewarding? How does your experience fared up to now? I have not tried it yet.
      I tried zulu several times ,here many traders can earn good amount indeed but me not so successful ,here in zulu one thing is very important and that is we should keep our drawdown perfect ,the smaller the drawdown ,the more higher rank we can get .

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (04-21-2017), PhantomTrader79 (07-04-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      335.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Anyone tried using the service Zulutrade with their Instaforex account? Any issues with spread or everything are running smoothly? I would love to try the service so any input would be great in helping me making up my mind.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,378 Times in 5,304 Posts

One thing good about zulutrade is you can practically follow any traders in the world no matter which broker they choose. Anyone can recommend me a good zulutrade trader which i can view? Would be interesting to try out something like this.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-16-2018), Borneo Scalper (01-22-2018), PongsakornFX (01-17-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper is a splendid one to behold Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I seldom hear Instaforex trader using zulutrade service. I think its because Instaforex itself offer similar services via PAMM and also ForexCopy which is very popular among their clients.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (01-22-2018)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

trade2getrich is on a distinguished road trade2getrich's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Zulu trade

Do you have experience with zulu trade? How is this working?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to trade2getrich For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-27-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

it is a cross platform forex copy system where you can copy from a trader with another broker directly to your trading account. It was quite popular before as we do not have much option to choose from but now there are plenty of brokers offering pamm or forexcopy service and also social trade network sites offering it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Borneo Scalper For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (02-27-2018)

I am:
      Busy

moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows has a reputation beyond repute moneygrows's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,378 Times in 5,304 Posts

Years before it was common to hear zulutrade as it was hard to find companies offering cross broker copying service. Now, even mql5 has it and it became so common that a trader doesnt have to rely just on them for the service.

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to moneygrows for this useful post.

Borneo Scalper (03-14-2018), ola4real (03-13-2018)

20. Forex Game
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real is a name known to all ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83.19 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Zulutrade is what i regard as old fashion, it is not really recognized, because the programs it is offering are being offered by brokers now. Instaforex has the copy trade programs since about 5 years ago, there is no need to work with the zulutrade closely anymore. I think this thread is a old one, that is why i can still see this discussion here. The Instaforex is also making more customer base than before, they really do not need the company that will make more benefits from them than what they will gain from that company like zulutrade.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ola4real For This Useful Post:

moneygrows (03-13-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast