• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade only when you feel there is a trade (3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Brooding

Mkape is a name known to all Mkape is a name known to all Mkape is a name known to all Mkape is a name known to all Mkape is a name known to all Mkape is a name known to all Mkape's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1373.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thumbs up Trade only when you feel there is a trade (3)

A good trader should not trade just for the sake of opening a position, a good trader should take a reference from his strategy so as to decide whether to trade or not, analysis of the market is very important in that it helps a trader to decide the risk factor
      A friend is one who believes in you
      even when you have lost hope on yourself.

My Trading Journal: King of many trades

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

Sidraa is on a distinguished road Sidraa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

after doing proper analysis we can easily come to know about what is actually going on in the market and what steps we should take to trade on that day. so try to make a wise and meaningful analysis to do the best ever trade that could protect our capital and future too. so be wise be practical and and be professional.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9 is a splendid one to behold forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3034.88 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

sure, trade only when there is a trade set-up to be traded. do not force trades, doing so would most times lead to losses. place trades when there is a genuine reason to place such a trade. forex traders should learn how to be patient and wait for good trade set-ups before placing trades. that way less errors would be made.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Inspired

UpinIpin is on a distinguished road UpinIpin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well yes that is right we need to do the trading if we can see a clear opportunities on the market to make our trade more secure. dont need to be hurry on the trading because the market can be so tricky for us. just take the trade that you only can take and dont force your self to make a big profit on the trading.
      Under The Earth Kingdom

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kid is an unknown quantity at this point kid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Most of the time trader enter the market because they thing there is a good enter level and they can make good pips with that trade but they are wrong when they enter the market and they saw market move other side then they thing that trade is not good. So trader should make a plan and use stop lose can help trader protect their account.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani is a glorious beacon of light bigani's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1139.14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trade only when you feel there is a trade (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      A good trader should not trade just for the sake of opening a position, a good trader should take a reference from his strategy so as to decide whether to trade or not, analysis of the market is very important in that it helps a trader to decide the risk factor
      The reason why we have trade plan is for us to be able to see a good set up,when you see a good trade you will know definitely,there is no need rushing into the market just like that,a carefully planned trade will give us a lot of pips,but we have to be patient and be discipline.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,483 Times in 2,050 Posts

It is better to trade safe than to attempt to make all profits from one single trade and at the end of the day lose it all, so that is why it is advisable that we use stop loss always and money management so that when things go wrong we can be sure we will still be in business.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

pipsking is on a distinguished road pipsking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      226.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is very important, i believe we as a trader must exercise self discipline at all times because forex can be tempting and that is why i always advice that you shut your computer when you discover that there is no trade to take. do not allow the temptation of trade make you take reckless trade

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you are right and this comes with patience and also accurate analysis as there are some people in this market who want just to be in the market whatever their decisions was and i think this is really harmful and you should never enter a position unless you are sure about it

11. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3498.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade only when you feel there is a trade based on what you see on the chart after careful analysis of the market is what brings a trader into success. I have warned people not to run after making so many trades because success in trading is not determined by the number of trades you take but how quality those trade are even if they are few

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mercyforex For This Useful Post:

Phool Khan (09-14-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast