• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade only when you feel there is a trade (3)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mkape View Post
      A good trader should not trade just for the sake of opening a position, a good trader should take a reference from his strategy so as to decide whether to trade or not, analysis of the market is very important in that it helps a trader to decide the risk factor
      You should make random trades without any evidence you should take decision when your trading strategy tell you that it is good chance and you should select the best timing and think carefully before take any action because the profit chances always present and you should avoid the high probability of loss

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3819.70 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,477 Times in 2,050 Posts

We shouldn't just trade based on feelings because most times we will be misguided, the strategy we make use of should be our trading compass, if at any point you go against it, just know that you have put a crack on the wall of your emotions, and it will gradually lead you to sinking eventually.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you analyse the charts properly, you will know if you are supposed to trade or just forget about trading for that day. It is not every time that a trader must place a trade. You are not supposed to be losing but making profits. So if there is visible signal, don't trade.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheerful

lovelife is on a distinguished road lovelife's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      358.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends. Definitely you should not take a swing at every trading opportunity. You should be patient and wait for a perfect opportunity to trade in Forex. You should stick to your trading plan and make sure not to trade against your trading plan. If you stick to a proper trading plan, you will not be dissapointed.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oke2017 is an unknown quantity at this point oke2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trade when you feel to trade may lead to positive or negative action on the forex platform. forex trade has a protocols to follow for every successful trader on the forex platform. learn to follow forex trade calendar.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998 is a jewel in the rough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1174.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A good trader only trades whenever there is a good trading opportunity in the market and not whenever a candlestick pops out, doing so is what gives good and more consistent profit in the market. So a trader needs to take time and learn so that he can be able to develop a good trading strategy which will help him to know when there is a good chance in the market to open an order.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      284.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Forex market works 24 hours everyday and five day a week but that does not mean the market is tradable every time , trading all the time means we want to lose money. A good trader trades only when he is likely to win and that is based on the set strategies which does not come all the time

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is an unknown quantity at this point saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      443.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes there is a need to open an order after a complete analysis of the market and after a complete satisfaction that the open order will give a definite profit. If the analysis is giving fifty and fifty signals of profit and loss then the trader should not open a trade and should wait for the better entry position.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      310.21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading must be systematic that is why we are creating a trading strategy with specific trading rules that must be followed consistently, but most of us cannot follow the strategy we make and even dont follow proper risk management approach that can even worsen the situation.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4082.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is true that we should wait for the best time to place the order at the exact point when the trading position can give us a positive result. We should analyse the market to get the best place to open the trades. We need to have enough patience to wait for the best time to open the trade in the best place. We should not rush to make money in forex, we should better take it as a long term business career.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast