• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Ehizmac pull back strategy based on price action

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,319.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,633 Times in 758 Posts

Default Ehizmac pull back strategy based on price action

Hello guys
      Am a trader with 6years of experience and I want to use this opportunity to open a journal on my trading performance and I would like my fellow traders to follow me and constructive criticism is also allowed. I enjoy trading pullback as it gives me opportunity to ride on established trend, with time I shall start giving out my trading analysis. Join me and let's enjoy the ride.

Thanks  

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

bigani (07-29-2017), bigearners (10-25-2017), dzin4aans (04-22-2017), Ese (07-28-2017), hotforexx7373 (08-19-2017), maximum (01-28-2018), metal4 (08-21-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (08-09-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017), zarra (04-22-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,021 Times in 2,731 Posts

welcome.

this sounds like a good idea. when can we expect an overview of your trading strategy? is it similar to any of the current ones here?

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-22-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017), zarra (04-22-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac has a brilliant future ehizmac's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Not at all this is a self developed strategy that has been printing the pips for me, although this is weekend I think am going to post some of the trades I took with it in the previous week and they all ended up been In profit. Anything is achievable when there is dedication and commitment.

Thanks  

6. The following 6 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

bigani (07-28-2017), dzin4aans (04-22-2017), maximum (11-30-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017), zarra (04-22-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,059 Times in 1,297 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ehizmac View Post
      Hello guys
      Am a trader with 6years of experience and I want to use this opportunity to open a journal on my trading performance and I would like my fellow traders to follow me and constructive criticism is also allowed. I enjoy trading pullback as it gives me opportunity to ride on established trend, with time I shall start giving out my trading analysis. Join me and let's enjoy the ride.
      So, you are a trend trader, you are making money from pullbacks and you want feedback so you can improve your self and make less mistakes and more pips, right? If, then I will need more information about the strategy you are using like, how you are choosing the pairs to trade, any kind of tools and even online websites you are using for achieving the current profits. Also share your trading history, if you want a better job.

Thanks  

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-22-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017), zarra (04-22-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well it is very interesting to hear from all of you, trading trend pull back is quite profitable so I have been doing it for a while now and have been experiencing success, I wanted to upload my account statement of last week and the month so far but I don't know how to upload since am using a mobile device. Meanwhile I will try and find my way around it.

Thanks  

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra has a brilliant future zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,583 Times in 657 Posts

welcome to the trading journal section,
      Can you shed some light on the timeframes you will be using, and your investment options (whether it is a self funded account or a forum account)?

Thanks  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-22-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I use daily time frame for my trend pullback while I use h4 time frame for both my entries and exit, it's a trading system I use in both my real account and my forum bonus account but as times goes I will share the trading results from my bonus account. The only problem I have is to upload pictures of my account statement using a mobile device.

Thanks  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), Oriakhiebillz (08-29-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,605.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,376 Times in 934 Posts

Hey, you are welcome here and I am very happy to see another champ into this great session. Please can you show your trading strategy on a chart for us to see what it looks like? By the way, I shall be following your like you requested and keep up the good work.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Thanks  

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-22-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli is a splendid one to behold Nicat Veli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      739.64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You are welcome here mate I hope you will make more pips than your so far results. I also would like to know more about your way of trading since you mentioned that it prints good pips for you. D1 and H4 sounds pretty serious which means you are not after quick pips. I will look forward to see your green results. Good Luck

Thanks  

18. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nicat Veli for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-22-2017), dzin4aans (04-22-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017)

19. Lamboghini
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Well my trading system is one that can generate like 4 trades in a week and sometimes even less but the concept is that there is a high level of profitability, a good trader should be more of a sniper In the market. Meanwhile am trying to find a way to attach my account statement through my mobile device.

Thanks  

21. The following 3 users say Thank You to ehizmac for this useful post.

maximum (11-15-2017), NikitaBelle (04-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (05-11-2017)

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast