• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest Prize Report Thread.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,887 Times in 8,409 Posts

Default Contest Prize Report Thread.

This thread is created specifically for members who haven't get their prize. So how do you report your case?

It's easy...

1. Just make a report of your case. All you need to do is mention your case like for example:

Contest: Black Frame
      Period: April 2016
      Amount: $30

or

Contest: Euro Genius
      Amount: $50

or

Contest: Guess Forex Trend
      Period: 25 April - 29 April 2016
      Amount: $25

or

Contest: Best Blog
      Amount: $100

or

Contest: Best Thread
      Amount: $30

As you can see those are the format for reporting your case. Please follow the formats to make it easier for us to check. For Guess Forex Trend the format is a bit different because you have to mention specifically the period of the contest.

But before you make a report that you haven't got your prize yet please make sure you have read the following threads:

Haven't Got Your Contest Winner's Prize? READ THIS!

Schedule For Pay Per Post Bonus And Contest Prize Distribution

2. After you make a report, please send me via PM (Private Message) the following details:

your account number,
      the investor password for that account so i can follow up and keep checking whether your bonus has arrived or not yet. If I don't have your investor password it's impossible for me to follow up on your case,
      the server that you use for that account.

3. After your case is solved you must post the proof that your prize already arrived at your account on this thread. You must do this yourself.

Please do not post anything else on this thread to keep it clean.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-19-2016 at 12:58 PM. Reason: updating information.

2. The following 15 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Aviz (05-21-2016), azmassi (05-19-2016), bangash4u (05-19-2016), dedy hari kurniawan (05-19-2016), Dom94 (05-28-2016), dzin4aans (05-19-2016), Georges (05-22-2016), goodguy333 (05-21-2016), Interlock (05-19-2016), loveyo (05-19-2016), MT5 bozZdeviL (05-19-2016), NikitaBelle (05-19-2016), Passionate Pisces (05-21-2016), systematicfx (05-19-2016), zahid4x (05-19-2016)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1041.40 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,388 Times in 698 Posts

Exclamation prize of"Guess the trend"contest 11 Dec-15 Dec2017 didn't added to my account 2472470

Good morning support team, after regards, the prize of the contest " guess the trend " for the last week 11 December to 15 December 2017 still not added to my account account ( 2472470 ) ?, why is there are such delay ?!, also regarding publish my name it done yesterday 21 December 2017 but i check the historical results of the contest and the name of the winner is always published with in one or two days at maximum but in my case it done after 6 days of the end of the contest and now it's the 7th day and the prize didn't added to the my account number 2472470.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (12-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,673 Times in 4,511 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad View Post
      Good morning support team, after regards, the prize of the contest " guess the trend " for the last week 11 December to 15 December 2017 still not added to my account account ( 2472470 ) ?, why is there are such delay ?!, also regarding publish my name it done yesterday 21 December 2017 but i check the historical results of the contest and the name of the winner is always published with in one or two days at maximum but in my case it done after 6 days of the end of the contest and now it's the 7th day and the prize didn't added to the my account number 2472470.
      Hi dear,
      The winners list was announced on Dec 20th , so you'll have to wait for a few more days, probably your prize will be credited in your trading account next Tuesday due to Christmas holidays

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (12-22-2017), Passionate Pisces (12-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi View Post
      Hi dear,
      The winners list was announced on Dec 20th , so you'll have to wait for a few more days, probably your prize will be credited in your trading account next Tuesday due to Christmas holidays
      Good morning mr.azmassi, after regards, i don't know that there are a few days of waiting because i win in this contest before and in the best topic for the month too and the rules saying the prize will be added at next week after the end on the contest i read them years ago, well i don't know why it not published on Saturday or Sunday as usual too also the waiting there Wednesday and Thursday in addition to today as well, again what i used to from mt5 is instant prize sharing right after the publish of the winners name that's why i find this situation strange a little bit, and i was hoping to receive it before the closing of the week to invest using the current prices, but well i'm waiting and i hope that the department which is responsible for the transfer doing what they can to receive it as fast as possible, have a nice day.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (12-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

I am:
      Drunk

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Thanks

Good morning mr.azmassi, after regards, i don't know that there are a few days of waiting because i win in this contest before and in the best topic for the month too and the rules saying the prize will be added at next week after the end on the contest i read them years ago, well i don't know why it not published on Saturday or Sunday as usual too also the waiting there Wednesday and Thursday in addition to today as well, again what i used to from mt5 is instant prize sharing right after the publish of the winners name that's why i find this situation strange a little bit, and i was hoping to receive it before the closing of the week to invest using the current prices, but well i'm waiting and i hope that the department which is responsible for the transfer doing what they can to receive it as fast as possible, have a nice day.
      Hi Ahmed,
      You know the delay may occur sometimes for some reason, and this time it happened in the announcement of the result.
      Please accept our apologies for the delay !

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (12-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Smile The prize of the contest guess the trend is added to my trading account

Good evening friend, the prize of the contest guess the trend is added to my trading account, the screenshot is blew, i highly appreciate the efforts of the support members who worked on quickly transfer the prize, and thanks mt5.com and Instaforex for the competitive contests and the unique opportunities.
      Name:  mt4 proof 1 a.png
Views: 82
Size:  128.4 KB

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (12-22-2017), dzin4aans (12-23-2017), NikitaBelle (12-22-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Good evening friend, the prize of the contest guess the trend is added to my trading account, the screenshot is blew, i highly appreciate the efforts of the support members who worked on quickly transfer the prize, and thanks mt5.com and Instaforex for the competitive contests and the unique opportunities.
      That's great, i'm happy that you already got your prize. Congrats
      Good luck

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (12-22-2017), dzin4aans (12-23-2017), PhantomTrader79 (12-26-2017)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,243 Posts

Period: 22 January - 26 January 2018
      Amount: $37.5

Please I want the mods to look into this thank you.

---------- Post added 01-28-2018 at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 01-27-2018 at 03:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Oghale View Post
      Period: 22 January - 26 January 2018
      Amount: $37.5

Please I want the mods to look into this thank you.
      Correction: date is 15-19 January please

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Oghale For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-19-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale has a reputation beyond repute Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      845.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,983 Times in 1,243 Posts

Paid the contest winnings today, thanks instaforex
      Attached Images  

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

dzin4aans (01-31-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-19-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Period: 12 March - 16 March 2018
      Amount: $18.75

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Asad Rafiq For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (04-19-2018)

21. ForexCopy
      I am:
      Drunk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Asad Rafiq View Post
      Period: 12 March - 16 March 2018
      Amount: $18.75
      Hi dear,
      Prizes aren't credited yet, it'll be credited asap!

23. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

dzin4aans (03-22-2018), Passionate Pisces (03-22-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-19-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast