• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: Forex is wastage of time and money (part 4)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Amararajput is on a distinguished road Amararajput's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Totally wrong if you play cleverly and trade wisely you never will be regretted if you are not serious with patience and just killing your time you never makes any goals and targets definitely you are wasting your time and money also so set your goals be serious and then move forward.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

MARandhawa is on a distinguished road MARandhawa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I agree with you, newbies who lost their money in Forex trading market, they think that Forex trading is a waste of time and money. But I don't think so that Forex trading is a waste of time and money. If we will learn it proper then we can know that it is a business and we can be able to make consistent profit by following its basic rules. So, we should not think that it is a waste of time and money and we should focus on learning.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to MARandhawa for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,759 Times in 481 Posts

yes and it's the fact in forex we need a lot of time and money to learn and to become a good trader only that way if somebody want to be a professional trader, that's why many of expert trader say we need a patience and discipline and want to learn from our mistakes because that is the experience will be faced by trader, the truly trader is who do learn with experience and become better in the next.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

abdul185rana is on a distinguished road abdul185rana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Working in Forex trading business is not a waste of time and money because Forex trading business is a real true business and it is a very profitable business and world big online business and it's size of market in billions so it's not a place of wasting time or money means wit good trading every traeder or person can earn lot's of money From Forex trading business so continue your's trading and earn lot's of money.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Alamin moral is an unknown quantity at this point Alamin moral's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is absolutely wrong because Forex is such a platform where you can make your carrier through trading. So if anybody say that it is just only lost of time and money then he is totally wrong. Forex is such a business where you find the trading taste of business. It is a business where e it will judge you through your trading skills. So be skilled and make your life more comfortable. Forex will pay you according to your ability and skills.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Dearhamza is on a distinguished road Dearhamza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      684.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes most of the people saying that forex trading is only waste of time and money but these people not try to learn the forex trading education and directly invest their real capital and start tradi g with real account to make big profit with very short time and lose their real capital. They looking for shortcuts and illegals way to make profit. But forex trading is very famous and popular trading currency market in the world.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Rose20 is on a distinguished road Rose20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No dear its not correct forex is not a wastage of time and money but forex is a very great business and its a highly profitable business if you learn forex business and you have good knowledge with experience then forex will be money earning machine for you and it will surely not a wastage f time and money.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,178 Times in 1,037 Posts

no, i am in total disagreement with this view. forex trading is not a waste of time and money. forex is a high profit business where the good hands make very good money from the market. as long as a trader do the right things, he would benefit handsomely.

10. Lamboghini
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 will become famous soon enough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is a very interesting and profitable business in today world but at the same time it is very risky so you need to give it your vest so as nit to become a waste of time and money ti you as a trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11 14 15 16