• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: Trading with indicators or just naked trading? (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 is on a distinguished road springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      598.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chalona View Post
      The best way to trade for a trader is to trade naked chart. the indicators are good and helps the trader to make good trades some times, but if the trader has the ability to trade in a naked market chart then he is the best trader, he can make good trade in every situation, and surely he will be a successful trader one day, so try to trade in naked chart rather then using indicator.
      I do not want to depend on any indicator for my trading business, I always like to use my own analysis and knowledge to open the trade. The best way to become a successful trader is to follow the rules of the business and keep patience with a disciplined life style. I like naked trading idea which can give me lots of freedom to use my own knowledge.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not an easy thing to trade nakedly, many traders are claiming to do it, but i wonder how it is working for them for many times. I know that many of them will depend on the pin bar for this, but the pin bar can still fail any trader at times. Above all, i do not go against any trading strategy, as long as it is working for traders, they should make sure they are using it. But they should never trade without a good management inclusive.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading with indicators or just naked trading?

When a trader wants to place any trade that time he must need to follow indicator to understanding this market movements. And if you don't follow this market movements then you will never be able to understand from where to where this movements will go. And as a result you will become a looser. So just naked trading we need to avoid always.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Angry

jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman has a spectacular aura about jariman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1900.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

perhaps for some traders, especially an experienced trader, they are more comfortable trading without indicators or naked trading. only, you need more knowledge to know the formation of the candle that is formed. different from the indicators, you will be very helpful to determine the new position. I prefer to trade with the help of indicators.
      Signature removed by Passionate Pisces.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

Eneregha has a spectacular aura about Eneregha has a spectacular aura about Eneregha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading on the naked chart is much more profitable than trading with indicator as long as you can analyze the market trend properly there is no need using any custom indicator to trade, because trading on the naked chart is much more profitable.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I trade using indicators and they are really great to use. I combine a few indicators, but not too many, on my charts and I trade when I get a valid signal from them all. I'm using indicators like moving averages, stochastic, RSI, and ADX. Nevertheless, I also take into account fundamentals and market sentiment not just relying on these indicators.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is an unknown quantity at this point Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Indicators are not a compulsory factor for traders or not for the trading platform. Indicators are totally elective factor for us. Some indicator can give us good signals for trade. But all the indicators are not good. So we can not depend on all kinds of indicators and signals. If a trader have good trading knowledge and experiences then he can trade without any indicators.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Confused

bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832 has a spectacular aura about bablu7832's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3318.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend their is no such proof that by following a trading method we can earn 100% profits all the time.The fact is Forex is a highly uncertain market,so we must always have 2-3 trading plans and must follow market all the time.Never rush to enter in any trade cause real money is involved while trading.I use to trade using 2-3 indicators in my chart they help me in analyzing market properly.

10. FB
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I prefer naked trading because it helps me to see what is happening in the forex market through the understanding of the various candle sticks that we have in the forex price chart, using indicators to trade is a way of creating confusion with yourself because the indicators will be giving you different signals which can automatically cause a lot of problems for you.

Reply to Thread
    Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 7 8 9