• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 120 123 124 125
    Results 1,241 to 1,247 of 1247

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22 has much to be proud of ahleyan22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,430 Times in 421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      more on GU today. looking at m15 chart.

i have outlined "interesting" levels with purple boxes, for sure something will happen at some of them. i have also highlighted my notifications, the orange boxes, here i will get information sent to my phone about price if we get here and i am not at the computer.

https://imgur.com/7oMiTyE
      I am excessively befuddled while exchanging gbp usd in light of the fact that the development isn't clear in this market. I am endeavoring to get gain from these development trust so will learn soon.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to ahleyan22 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (10-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ahleyan22 View Post
      I am excessively befuddled while exchanging gbp usd in light of the fact that the development isn't clear in this market. I am endeavoring to get gain from these development trust so will learn soon.
      you are thinking to much.

look at the chart, what would you like to do? that's your play, now go and try it.

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

another update today.

here is how the last days went. i added shorts as price in GBPUSD got higher and higher, still my net position is long though. i did add many positions and i did close several in profit. as the chart looks now i have 2 locked in positions with profit and i have some more lower down that i may lock later on.

https://imgur.com/KCGb0Nf

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Update GBPUSD h1 chart. Classic open gap and fill today, i did short this i did lock it and i did trail ... now i am looking at the picture of we either going up to 1 or down to 2. Nobody knows where really. I also show my pending orders in this one, notice the A B and C areas as they represent what's important on the chart / my pending orders. I stack the pending orders in three groups, it's what i do.

https://imgur.com/P0wtfYs

---------- Post added 10-16-2018 at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-15-2018 at 12:12 PM ----------

Looking at 3 levels currently in GBPUSD m15:

https://imgur.com/WTAlJUF

On the long side i have 2 longs that would be locked and on the short side there is the one short. I would add shorts at the long side levels. That's the plan right now.

<--

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

mekawy2018 (Yesterday), PreciousCat (Yesterday)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

mekawy2018 has a spectacular aura about mekawy2018 has a spectacular aura about mekawy2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Update GBPUSD h1 chart. Classic open gap and fill today, i did short this i did lock it and i did trail ... now i am looking at the picture of we either going up to 1 or down to 2. Nobody knows where really. I also show my pending orders in this one, notice the A B and C areas as they represent what's important on the chart / my pending orders. I stack the pending orders in three groups, it's what i do.

---------- Post added 10-16-2018 at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-15-2018 at 12:12 PM ----------

On the long side i have 2 longs that would be locked and on the short side there is the one short. I would add shorts at the long side levels. That's the plan right now.
      After he was unable to break the 1.3270 levels last week on the four-hour frame, he bounced down and added a price gap with the opening this week, landed the pair to the 1.3080 levels and then continued to climb since the opening of this week to be able to close the price gap until it reached the 1.3180 levels by In the oscillation when he reached it and is now in front of two options either to climb up to the previous trend last week aimed at breaking the summit 1.3270 and then breaking the summit 1.3300 to announce the start of an ascent journey for months to come and the other option for the pair is to fall to break the levels 1.3080 to target at that levels 1 2955 and then levels 1.2820 and 1.2700 levels, which ascended on August 16, 2018, which is considered a strong weekly resistance we expect to return again if he can reach it.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mekawy2018 View Post
      After he was unable to break the 1.3270 levels last week on the four-hour frame, he bounced down and added a price gap with the opening this week, landed the pair to the 1.3080 levels and then continued to climb since the opening of this week to be able to close the price gap until it reached the 1.3180 levels by In the oscillation when he reached it and is now in front of two options either to climb up to the previous trend last week aimed at breaking the summit 1.3270 and then breaking the summit 1.3300 to announce the start of an ascent journey for months to come and the other option for the pair is to fall to break the levels 1.3080 to target at that levels 1 2955 and then levels 1.2820 and 1.2700 levels, which ascended on August 16, 2018, which is considered a strong weekly resistance we expect to return again if he can reach it.
      are you just repeating my post in poor grammar?

<--

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

PreciousCat is on a distinguished road PreciousCat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you shared very well analysis about GBPUSD now we should take any good idea from this chart its yesterday gap completed today we can see, it is very good happen for buyers who had hold their trades in last closing day,
      i can see in H4 GBPUSD making bearish trend from right here...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PreciousCat For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PreciousCat View Post
      you shared very well analysis about GBPUSD now we should take any good idea from this chart its yesterday gap completed today we can see, it is very good happen for buyers who had hold their trades in last closing day,
      i can see in H4 GBPUSD making bearish trend from right here...
      tbh after today i think we are close to a 50/50 scenario where we can go down or we can go up. either way though i stand to make profit since i hedge the positions into it.

---------- Post added 10-17-2018 at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was 10-16-2018 at 11:00 PM ----------

let's have a look at the EURUSD. this is the h1 chart. i have a position already as i have 3 accounts that trade this instrument separately, the lower levels are what i think are important and the arrows up there is where i think this could go. in my mind this has little downside and a higher potential for upside, i'd like to add longs at 1 2 3 if the price looks alright.

https://imgur.com/xk0okI6

<--

Reply to Thread
    Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 120 123 124 125