• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: Symbiosis mashup (not food) trade journal!

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think its a good idea if we set pending orders of Buy in Eur/Usd because technical analysis are playing very well in these days. you can also open buy position from current level but i know many of you maybe little bit confused about this pair due to last few weeks movement, that's why i'm suggesting to set pending orders in this pair. for long term trading it is good to set open TP because there are very strong chances of sudden bulls movement very soon.
      I'll try My best to become a Successful Trader!

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-14-2018), fembizz (05-16-2018), Unregistered (1)

3. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news">Ôîđĺęń ďîđňŕë</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,291 Times in 2,455 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I think its a good idea if we set pending orders of Buy in Eur/Usd because technical analysis are playing very well in these days. you can also open buy position from current level but i know many of you maybe little bit confused about this pair due to last few weeks movement, that's why i'm suggesting to set pending orders in this pair.
      that's some good logic. however, in my trading system it is a good idea in general to use pending orders. this is because of the protecting aspect they represent.

here is an example using UJ h1 chart:

https://imgur.com/xjnfrhk

notice the pending buy stops. they represent the reverse of my position, this is done at all times. it is controlled by me and done by me but it is also automated by my EA.

outcome:
      A) if price goes up from here i will have a hedged position to begin with and the movement will not really impact my equity.
      B) if price goes down i can move the buy stops down to lock the equity, logically.

in both scenarios i end up with higher free margin which lets me continue trading. with enough profit per position i can end up in profit in the long run. i use pending orders to do this. it is at least a small part of it.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

5. The following 9 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (05-15-2018), kammraz (05-16-2018), MartyFish (05-15-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-15-2018), PongsakornFX (05-15-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1779.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,084 Times in 743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I think its a good idea if we set pending orders of Buy in Eur/Usd because technical analysis are playing very well in these days. you can also open buy position from current level but i know many of you maybe little bit confused about this pair due to last few weeks movement, that's why i'm suggesting to set pending orders in this pair. for long term trading it is good to set open TP because there are very strong chances of sudden bulls movement very soon.
      Pending order trading is not a bad idea. Infact, it is meaningful because it prevents you from exposing your trading capital to unnecessary market movement which could result be in a loss. It comes will also safe your time and prevents emotional trauma or instability that could result from staying long in a trade.

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Here are some ideas for EU h1:

https://imgur.com/5EGxPj4

The double bottom formed (A + B) has the top in the middle (C). Notice how i outline the top also with a notification (1). This is to tell me if price goes here so that i can look and do "something" if there is decent PA. There is also another higher level that represents the next step on that chart, the logic for that one is not visible but it is also there somehow…

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Pending order trading is not a bad idea. Infact, it is meaningful because it prevents you from exposing your trading capital to unnecessary market movement which could result be in a loss. It comes will also safe your time and prevents emotional trauma or instability that could result from staying long in a trade.
      Exactly. And i place them so that the system can run without me having to think about it. I am telling the market "here are my ideas now go do something". The capital is still at risk though because i use pending on buy orders, i will pay spread on them. Usually though because i am standing such a long time in que i will get a decent fill and not have to worry about crazy spreads happening, but i have seen up to 45 pips on a sell stop. Just putting it out there.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Below the chart we see the pending sell stops, these will be used / moved if price shows a nice short signal at 1. Ofc if we see that at 2 i would use them also. This is something i do a lot since i have the order already on the chart and i can very simply just adjust the price of the pending order through the mobile interface.

<--

9. The following 14 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (05-16-2018), dzin4aans (05-16-2018), Euroman18 (05-16-2018), GENERAL (05-17-2018), kammraz (05-16-2018), mikehenley (05-16-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-16-2018), Razvan III (05-16-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), TITANS XRF (05-16-2018), union12 (05-16-2018), Unregistered (2), ZAiminathi (05-16-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

It has now gone 12 days since i sent the mail to the support for the 4th time. Today i get a reply about the name-change on the account / verification. have a look at this:

InstaForex Support
      09:46 (58 minutes ago)
      to me
      Dear Client,

"It is not possible to pass the first level of verification if your name registered does not match with the name stated in the passport.
      You will pass the verification process only if you provide the middle name in your account personal details."

from me
      to InstaForex
      "Is this a joke?

I have specifically changed my name to not include my middle name since the middle name is never included on VISA in my country, if i have that then i cannot use VISA to withdraw. further more my passport contains all my names, firstname and middlename as lastname. it is all there.

the issue is that middle name is not used in Sweden and it is only there, sometimes, on some pappers. this makes verification a problem but i still am who i say i am. btw this is the 4th time i am contacting support about this issue."

<--

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

kammraz (05-17-2018), Soldier (05-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz has much to be proud of kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3135.98 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,425 Times in 586 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      It has now gone 12 days since i sent the mail to the support for the 4th time. Today i get a reply about the name-change on the account / verification. have a look at this:

InstaForex Support
      09:46 (58 minutes ago)
      to me
      Dear Client,

"It is not possible to pass the first level of verification if your name registered does not match with the name stated in the passport.
      You will pass the verification process only if you provide the middle name in your account personal details."

from me
      to InstaForex
      "Is this a joke?

I have specifically changed my name to not include my middle name since the middle name is never included on VISA in my country, if i have that then i cannot use VISA to withdraw. further more my passport contains all my names, firstname and middlename as lastname. it is all there.

the issue is that middle name is not used in Sweden and it is only there, sometimes, on some pappers. this makes verification a problem but i still am who i say i am. btw this is the 4th time i am contacting support about this issue."
      Man, for me this is kinda petty issue (from our perspective not broker). I understand how frustrating it is as I used to study outside my country and they have this first, middle, last name thingy. In our country, it's normal to have 2 or even 3 first name and then just last name. Can't you just change your name though on your account? Just to go along with instaforex.
      Never Give Up! Success Is Just Around The Corner

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL is a glorious beacon of light GENERAL's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990.16 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      Here are some ideas for EU h1:

https://imgur.com/5EGxPj4

The double bottom formed (A + B) has the top in the middle (C). Notice how i outline the top also with a notification (1). This is to tell me if price goes here so that i can look and do "something" if there is decent PA. There is also another higher level that represents the next step on that chart, the logic for that one is not visible but it is also there somehow…

Exactly. And i place them so that the system can run without me having to think about it. I am telling the market "here are my ideas now go do something". The capital is still at risk though because i use pending on buy orders, i will pay spread on them. Usually though because i am standing such a long time in que i will get a decent fill and not have to worry about crazy spreads happening, but i have seen up to 45 pips on a sell stop. Just putting it out there.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

Below the chart we see the pending sell stops, these will be used / moved if price shows a nice short signal at 1. Ofc if we see that at 2 i would use them also. This is something i do a lot since i have the order already on the chart and i can very simply just adjust the price of the pending order through the mobile interface.
      your way on trading is very interesting , easy also by using cloud on this way you trade comfortable and know the most successful chance you could inter it with very small risk so i need this indicator MR/Alexander Tatsumaki , finally i hope all your problems will be solved with instaforex and withdraw your profit directly .
      My Trading Journal: GENERAL trading Journal - New Trading System In The Making

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GENERAL For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Can't you just change your name though on your account? Just to go along with instaforex.
      if you go back a few pages you will see that i have done that. i have also sent them drivers licence, booth sides, passport, bills to my adress. they simply do not understand. i am completely amazed at this.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 AM ----------

your way on trading is very interesting , easy also by using cloud on this way you trade comfortable and know the most successful chance you could inter it with very small risk so i need this indicator
      thank you.

you have the cloud, it is part of the standard indicators in metatrader. it's in ichimoku.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

finally i hope all your problems will be solved with instaforex and withdraw your profit directly .
      one can only dream. that profit is gone, just realize that.

<--

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

kammraz (05-18-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

The story about verification continues… or i should say, does not. Today i got two emails about my two accounts.

"Trading account verification

Dear Mr./Ms. MYFIRSTNAME MYLASTNAME,

Please be informed that your documents have been double checked and now to complete the verification procedure for trading account 8****** , you need to take the last step!
      Please
      - make sure the account holder name matches the name in the document. The information specified in the document must be the same as the information provided by the account holder during registration. To change the account holder name, please send a request to support@instaforex.com specifying your trading account number, phone password and attaching a copy of your passport. After your name will be updated please upload the documents again in the Client Area on the site."

For the above account they then think i am attempting to change the name i guess. Well the name is already changed since they did get my name right in this email, i simply omitted it for the forum. I also have no clue as to what the "last step" is. I do wonder since i hear this a lot.

And now for the second email:

"Verification Instaforex
      04:57 (2 hours ago)
      to me
      Dear Client,

Verification of those accounts has been denied as the name specified at the account registration does not correspond exactly to the one in the document.
      Please take note that the name should be exactly the same as written in the document (MYFIRSTNAME MYMIDDLENAME MYLASTNAME).
      You may change your name registered with your full name as it stated in your document by sending a request to technical support department support@mail.instaforex.com
      For account 5*******, please use the passport for the first level.

Best regards,
      InstaForex Verification Department"

In the above email they then ask me to send in the passport, which i have already done in a previous email and that also got denied btw. So i guess it is impossible to get any verification on the accounts then. If anyone has any ideas because i am out of them. Both of these accounts have no verification. It's not even funny how this simple process does not work.

I then go to the email i originally sent them for this issue to check. My name i stated perfectly as follows: "MYLASTNAME MYFIRSTNAME", it is even visible on two separate places on the document!

<--

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Soldier (05-19-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124.97 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,650 Times in 506 Posts

In the above email they then ask me to send in the passport, which i have already done in a previous email and that also got denied btw. So i guess it is impossible to get any verification on the accounts then. If anyone has any ideas because i am out of them. Both of these accounts have no verification. It's not even funny how this simple process does not work.

I then go to the email i originally sent them for this issue to check. My name i stated perfectly as follows: "MYLASTNAME MYFIRSTNAME", it is even visible on two separate places on the document!

I mentioned this before but here we go again as food for thought -) .. Same thing happened to a friend of mine (In InstaForex) and they solved it (Of course after agonizing emails and time wasted) by making him take a photo of HIMSELF holding HIS ID and the photo had to be of a high quality and high resolution so they can see his face, the ID photo and the name correctly. It was a pain, maybe you should suggest this method of verification TO THEM, if they hadn't offered it yet. Send suggestions their way to help speed up the process.

In another instance I mentioned before as well, I managed to both change the name on my E-wallet and verify the account after Telling them, that (I miss interpreted what they ment by middle/last name so I need to change it) they said to prove it, you gotta send X Documents which I did couple of times then managed to change the name (Those documents were ID, Bills, Birth Certificate to prove original name with a current photo attached to it). Then another problem on proof of address which holds my grandparent name, That also took time to convince them it's where I reside currently.

This is becoming a pain in the.... Just keep calm and keep throwing emails their way till someone with some sanity and competence can solve your problem.

Hope this gets you somewhere good.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

Reply to Thread
    Page 96 of 98 FirstFirst ... 91 94 95 96 97 98 LastLast