• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,225 Times in 2,720 Posts

https://imgur.com/GKagMHX

to put it into another locked account. locked here meaning it's fully hedged waiting for money to later unlock the hedge. i had to much fun with the account and decided to lock the positions completly because the margin was running a bit low.
      hahaha, my brother has make a killing, like seriously? please where do you leave so that i can collect my share of the money. nice with rawer mate, its really fantastic to know someone is making such a consistent profit with the bonus account, and i hope so many traders will learn from you. and i think placing the money with another broker is a nice idea so as to continue making good profit as well trying other brokers with different conditions

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sonibark For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-12-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,691 Times in 2,584 Posts

my brother has make a killing, like seriously? please where do you leave so that i can collect my share of the money.
      hey if you ever figure it out, let me know and i'll make you some coffee

today i bring another update for the EG account.

i have managed to unlock 3 positions so far, i am expecting or i should say if price goes down then that is beneficial to my current position. if price would go up then my next pending order would be hit (1).

notice the tops that are at similar height (3) this is why i locked some, trailed the stops up. the locked positions from the buying cluster at 2 was what i used to do this.

ofc when i unlock one position i must place another pending position to reflect the zero balance. here my net position is 0.87 short and that is why there are two pending orders up there that total the same amount.

also if price comes back down to the cluster of buying positions at 2 and even further to the next level, then i may elict to trail one of the pending orders down as to lock this move partially with them.

i also added 50 usd from my premium broker and the bonus will later also be added, the target for the account reset is now 3920.

https://imgur.com/Mz6E9Uo

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Soldier (01-12-2018), Unregistered (2), zeeshaa (01-12-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech has a brilliant future patrech's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      655.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,597 Times in 787 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      hahaha, my brother has make a killing, like seriously? please where do you leave so that i can collect my share of the money. nice with rawer mate, its really fantastic to know someone is making such a consistent profit with the bonus account, and i hope so many traders will learn from you. and i think placing the money with another broker is a nice idea so as to continue making good profit as well trying other brokers with different conditions
      Real problem that the majority did not want to learn and believes he will achieve a consistent profit, although as the internet it said a lot of courses and good strategies So it wants to succeed in this market has to learn and the training first and then the commitment and do not affect the emotions and greed will bring flatus . Learning is one important thing for all of us and if truly we are ever going to make good trading from forex

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to patrech for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,665 Times in 510 Posts

I want that EG to go down as well, both EG and EU are hovering at the same kind of level at the moment, a resistance with some wicks of candles showing some rejection of that level and it could mean a coming bearish movement is forming but the consolidation itself is killing me.

My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-12-2018), Unregistered (4), zeeshaa (01-12-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,517 Times in 443 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      I want that EG to go down as well, both EG and EU are hovering at the same kind of level at the moment, a resistance with some wicks of candles showing some rejection of that level and it could mean a coming bearish movement is forming but the consolidation itself is killing me.

You are right my friend. we see this position currently in market and many traders are confused about next order. we see that there are two major movements in market when it go down at the start of week and then go up again. this movement confuse many traders including me. now i,m also waiting for a clear trend to open new order according to that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to zeeshaa For This Useful Post:

Sixteen (01-13-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I want that EG to go down as well, both EG and EU are hovering at the same kind of level at the moment,
      and i would also add GU to that group. the thing is though that i think EU will be able to drop the most, which is why the charts look like they do.

a resistance with some wicks of candles showing some rejection of that level and it could mean a coming bearish movement
      there are "news" pending in 5 hours, maybe that is when we will see the movement. who knows

<--

12. The following 10 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-12-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Sixteen (01-13-2018), Soldier (01-12-2018), Unregistered (6)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak is a glorious beacon of light rajmak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

EUR/USD is the most popular pair and most profitable pair. I love to trade on EU but recently it moves very fast and trying to continue. If pair break above the 1.23 level, the market will going to upward and create a new position over 1.2100 to 1.2500 level. So, be careful and analysis more before trading on EUR/USD pair.

I believe in: Trading Innovation, Trading Planning and Performance

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to rajmak for this useful post.

Sixteen (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,509 Times in 1,004 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rajmak View Post
      EUR/USD is the most popular pair and most profitable pair. I love to trade on EU but recently it moves very fast and trying to continue. If pair break above the 1.23 level, the market will going to upward and create a new position over 1.2100 to 1.2500 level. So, be careful and analysis more before trading on EUR/USD pair.

Well this pair was very volatile that it moved more than 250 pips and still counting. From my observation I think it might continue to retain the bullish trend and will go down well for long term traders who will take perfect positions. So I think we should be more careful in this market because I have seen sometimes good analysis with price action can fail because overall the news can be very disastrous.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Sixteen for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,225 Times in 2,720 Posts

@ Alexander Tatsumaki let's hope so bro as for per the eur /gbp because right now I think the eurs are strong and which I think it will work for you pending order, unless the gbp got stronger next week, anyway I think you have think it through by placing two position, I think one of the two will benefit you. But I hope it's bearish because if your trade

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      @ Alexander Tatsumaki let's hope so bro as for per the eur /gbp because right now I think the eurs are strong and which I think it will work for you pending order, unless the gbp got stronger next week, anyway I think you have think it through by placing two position, I think one of the two will benefit you. But I hope it's bearish because if your trade
      i have no idea what you just said, the ears are strong? anyway, it does not matter what i have thought or what i think about the market, the pending orders match my net position. they always match the position. if the market goes down i make money from my overall position and if the market goes up i'll make money from my pending orders. either way it is win with up or down. i never have to re-think or outsmart the market i just do what the system says that i should do because that's how i made the system.

trade on EU but recently it moves very fast and trying to continue. If pair break above the 1.23 level, the market will going to upward and create a new position over 1.2100 to 1.2500 level.
      i don't see the problem.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

and now for some comedy!

apparently, the reason the dollar is so low is because the economy is strong. but don't worry former politician's got your back, they are talking on tv!? (lol yes rly..) #clueless

https://imgur.com/6HgFP16

<--

19. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Soldier (01-13-2018), Unregistered (1)

Reply to Thread
    Page 58 of 109 FirstFirst ... 53 56 57 58 59 60 63 ... LastLast