• Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

Hybrid View

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,957 Times in 2,703 Posts

Default Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

Welcome to the .. mashed up journal.

I trade several systems or i should say accounts using my symbiosis system. In this journal i aim to show some of them. This is because of time and also because i feel that i do not need really to explain everything. Expect to see updates every other day about things i deem interesting concerning my way of trading here.

Most of the trading done here is done on an intraday basis. The accounts rang in size from 10 dollars up to 100k+. I may chose to not show equity of entry size of positions. All the trades here are done by me and can also be of private clients. Almost all the accounts use standard lot size (1 lot = 100k), meaning not instaforex lot size.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

starting this out with a "standard" short position. my overall position on #eurusd is short, here i am showing a scenario where i would enter short. in this case i do not enter on this signal i just made sure that i was aligned with my overall idea about this chart.

signal short is in the PA on the recent high to the right.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

the double green lows signify strength. notice how they create a top which later is re-touched, this signifies loss of upward movement. again at the red square a short PA formation (evening star) doubly underlines this.

also look at how the macd shows the force, compare to the significant areas.

with a short like this i placed the pending buy stop above the red and orange square areas, adding some 15 pips.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,785 Times in 5,192 Posts

Wow Alexander, this is what I was looking for from you Trust me I will follow this closely, its my biggest wish to learn from a great trader like you how to see the market and how to take the orders at the right time.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

FxBD (06-17-2018), PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I will follow this closely, its my biggest wish to learn from a great trader like you how to see the market and how to take the orders at the right time.
      thank you

more will come later today!

<--

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Asad Rafiq (03-25-2018), dzin4aans (06-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,365 Times in 933 Posts

Welcome sire! This is really beautiful because we who are looking for how to learn news things will get the opportunity to learn it from the professional himself. I am happy that you are opening this at this time and I shall follow you as to be able to learn more from you.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

7. The following 3 users say Thank You to Moneymadeeasy for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (06-02-2017), dzin4aans (06-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

today's discussion: position size

in choosing position size i use a formula where i divide the total equity available. the default setting for this is 50k, for standard account size.

example: entry size = account size / 50k
      1 = 50k usd account / 50k -> i will use 1 lot to trade.

this is scaled if the account increases in size or decreases also. that way my position is always a certain percent relative to the account size. i am scale-able.

then there is the issue of free margin. under a certain value i will only enter positions that free up more margin and over that value i will enter any position. the default for this is 5k.

example: free margin 5000% , i will enter a position long or short
      example: free margin 3000%, i will only enter a position that free's up more margin. but how is that done?

on the brokers i use if i have a net position of 3 lots short i have a cost of X. usually this is 500 dollars per lot or so.. if i add a position of 1 lot long i free up 500 dollars because the cost of margin is versus what my net position actually is.
      this way if i enter the wrong trade i automatically start regaining margin, meaning that i will win since i can continue to trade and if i enter the correct trade i simply win flat out. hence i win if i go long and i win if i go short.

<--

9. The following 7 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-02-2017), ilyas_ili (10-22-2017), kameio (09-23-2017), Kugelblitz (03-19-2018), NikitaBelle (06-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2017), union12 (04-15-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,028 Times in 1,986 Posts

example: entry size = account size / 50k
      1 = 50k usd account / 50k -> i will use 1 lot to trade.
      So you are using a 5,000 pip buffer on a 50k usd account. This is a great money management for intraday trading with stop loss since the account can take a series of losses before it hit a significant drawdown. I wonder how many trading system you have in your arsenal?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to balut For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-28-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wonder how many trading system you have in your arsenal?
      oh there are quite a few systems actually. though i mainly use one, i do tests on several at once.

So you are using a 5,000 pip buffer on a 50k usd account.
      yes pretty much. that is the default setting. so that correlates to the default setting which is 50000 (the divider is 50k). on the high risk account i use 5000, since it is a instaforex account the number is 500. normally i use 4 to 60 000 though. this is depending on the risk i think is needed / account can handle.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

here are some levels from GU:

pretty much begging me to short it.. the levels shown and target for short would be 3 and warning area would be the center 2.

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

pretty much the same idea on EU, with similar levels (and ideas) there also:

<--

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (08-30-2017), dzin4aans (08-28-2017), NikitaBelle (08-28-2017), PhantomTrader79 (09-02-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,029 Times in 7,461 Posts

Wow, welcome back Alex! Symbiosis at it's best!

Looking forward to read your charts explanation everyday. It's been a long time but worth the wait I should say.

hence i win if i go long and i win if i go short.
      Am curios with the above post, you will win if you go long or short, that's awesome! You will have no loss in this particular mashup?
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-02-2017), PhantomTrader79 (06-02-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Looking forward to read your charts explanation everyday
      haha funny, every day is a stretch.

you will win if you go long or short, that's awesome
      it sure is

You will have no loss in this particular mashup?
      on one of my accounts i had zero losses for 3 months straight. in reality there will be positions that are closed with a loss, but this is due to another mechanism that i will explain another day.

<--

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-02-2017), NikitaBelle (06-02-2017), union12 (04-15-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,084 Times in 8,480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      Welcome to the .. mashed up journal.

I trade several systems or i should say accounts using my symbiosis system. In this journal i aim to show some of them. This is because of time and also because i feel that i do not need really to explain everything. Expect to see updates every other day about things i deem interesting concerning my way of trading here.

Most of the trading done here is done on an intraday basis. The accounts rang in size from 10 dollars up to 100k+. I may chose to not show equity of entry size of positions. All the trades here are done by me and can also be of private clients. Almost all the accounts use standard lot size (1 lot = 100k), meaning not instaforex lot size.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

starting this out with a "standard" short position. my overall position on #eurusd is short, here i am showing a scenario where i would enter short. in this case i do not enter on this signal i just made sure that i was aligned with my overall idea about this chart.

signal short is in the PA on the recent high to the right.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

the double green lows signify strength. notice how they create a top which later is re-touched, this signifies loss of upward movement. again at the red square a short PA formation (evening star) doubly underlines this.

also look at how the macd shows the force, compare to the significant areas.

with a short like this i placed the pending buy stop above the red and orange square areas, adding some 15 pips.
      The master trader is back with even more meat. I always read your post though I don't post much these days. To those who are just visiting this section of our forum (the Trading Journal section) I suggest you to read Alex' posts and replies even if you're using a different trading strategy. The guy has a lot to offer, trust me

Waiting for the next menu on the table Alex

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-02-2017), NikitaBelle (06-02-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 93 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast