• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53 54 55 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Symbiosis mashup (not food) trade journal!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1919.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,639 Times in 2,078 Posts

it's getting quite annoying seeing price change, not being able to trade it because the specific broker does not allow it..

here are some charts:

i have a long in GU, would like to lock it very much... but i can't until tonight.

i have a long here in EU also, would like to lock that and add shorts. also, can't touch it yet..
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 12-26-2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: image contained written link
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

2. Forex Game
    3. The following 14 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-25-2017), MartyFish (12-25-2017), NikitaBelle (12-25-2017), Oghale (12-25-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-26-2017), Soldier (12-25-2017), Unregistered (7), Warren Bafett (12-25-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 269 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      it's getting quite annoying seeing price change, not being able to trade it because the specific broker does not allow it..

here are some charts:

i have a long in GU, would like to lock it very much... but i can't until tonight.

i have a long here in EU also, would like to lock that and add shorts. also, can't touch it yet..
      Nice trade Alexander Tatsumaki, you are a good trader from what I have observed about your comments and charts you post, it is normal for a forex broker to close their trading servers during festive seasons like today, people are busy with their families and friends to celebrate, so don't get anxious about not being able to do anything for now. Enjoy your day.
      Last edited by PhAnToMtRaDeR79; 12-26-2017 at 08:35 AM. Reason: image contained written link

5. The following 12 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

adewale (12-25-2017), dzin4aans (12-25-2017), Leonvic90 (12-25-2017), simisola (12-25-2017), Unregistered (8)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,491 Times in 4,421 Posts

Nice chart there Alexander
      Yeah markets are closed mostly everywhere and its time for some holidays and relax time I guess. As long as it is closed everywhere there is no movement so we aint missing anything, right?
      Btw, Great ideas on GU, so far very ranging but every range is meant to be broken, right?

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

adewale (12-25-2017), Leonvic90 (12-25-2017), Oghale (12-25-2017), simisola (12-25-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

it is normal for a forex broker to close their trading servers during festive seasons like today, people are busy with their families and friends to celebrate,
      yes. thank you.

it's easy to keep the servers on and let us trade. i guess i'll just get back to sleep then. even the gym is closed... epic failure!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

As long as it is closed everywhere there is no movement so we aint missing anything, right?
      the 40 pip move up in GU is missing my lock though.
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), NikitaBelle (12-25-2017), Oghale (12-25-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-04-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale has much to be proud of Oghale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      120.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,373 Times in 269 Posts

Maybe you should just take a nap Alexander or maybe visit friends, take a walk and free your mind from the anxiety that seems to be getting at you you need some fresh air away from the charts brother, the gym will be closed because the workers there have families to enjoy with

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Oghale for this useful post.

adewale (12-25-2017), Leonvic90 (12-25-2017), simisola (12-25-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

free your mind from the anxiety that seems to be getting at you
      what anxiety ..

i'll go to the forest and talk to the trees. or better yet, i'll go look at new cars over at that dealership that is open (wish me luck) lol!

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-04-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats is a glorious beacon of light Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

here are some charts:

Wow nice trade mate, but dont you think its late to be long ! or I close my long EURUSD trade so early . anyway I will go long again on dip when market opens, as there are still so many buyers out there for the pair. Lets see the coming situation.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mats For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (12-25-2017)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Wow nice trade mate, but dont you think its late to be long ! or I close my long EURUSD trade so early . anyway I will go long again on dip when market opens, as there are still so many buyers out there for the pair. Lets see the coming situation.
      thank you.

to clarify the position is long, my net overall position is short. i wanted to lock it and add another short. whats even more funny is i trade this on two different account, both with pretty much the same positions ..

---------- Post added 12-26-2017 at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-25-2017 at 05:43 PM ----------

the plan for today:

https://imgur.com/KQpYHCZ

as price goes lower, i will add more and more longs. if it does not, then hopefully my hedge will be good. every position is 0.02.

17. The following 14 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (12-26-2017), Mats (12-27-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (12-26-2017), simisola (12-25-2017), Soldier (12-26-2017), Unregistered (9)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier has much to be proud of Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1894.13 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,101 Times in 352 Posts

thank you.

to clarify the position is long, my net overall position is short. i wanted to lock it and add another short. whats even more funny is i trade this on two different account, both with pretty much the same positions ..

---------- Post added 12-26-2017 at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-25-2017 at 05:43 PM ----------

the plan for today:

https://imgur.com/KQpYHCZ

as price goes lower, i will add more and more longs. if it does not, then hopefully my hedge will be good. every position is 0.02.
      Was the movement good today in your opinion? It seemed too slow for me to trade, most of my deals would have been stuck mid-way toward their targets or stops. what do you think?
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser - My Blog: Soldier

19. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Was the movement good today in your opinion? It seemed too slow for me to trade, most of my deals would have been stuck mid-way toward their targets or stops. what do you think?
      today has 5, or so, more hours.. but i think it was fine, expected really. i would personally like for this to go down. we did have a big spike up on the 25th, but at least i wasn't able to trade that.

21. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-04-2018), Soldier (12-26-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 48 51 52 53 54 55 58 ... LastLast