• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 56 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,723 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by union12 View Post
      i know that and i was not talking about that, basically i uses some sort of martingale and that is why i found that competition requirement strange.

if you are asking about me then i have million of strange habits, i was just saying that words in previous post to tell you that you have to reach first 5 in that competition. otherwise all your struggle would be waste.
      You are painting yourself desperate here, you want that contest won by all cost. that is not how brave traders think. I know that contest is not the way to know the good traders, but something about you when trading it should still be able to say much things about you. I have won many contests and used my careful trading strategy.

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,075 Times in 8,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      You know any one that's not humble will definitely find it difficult to learn from others, because they be be too arrogant to admit that they don't know it all. Anyone that's wants success and not only in forex but in every area of life must be extremely humble such people are the wise ones.
      You got a point mate!
      You have to meet a lot of people and depending on how you interact you will either get what you want or be denied harshly.
      But politeness will always get people far enough

3. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Beautiful Quynh (01-05-2018), NikitaBelle (01-04-2018), PongsakornFX (01-08-2018)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,328 Times in 3,374 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      You got a point mate!
      You have to meet a lot of people and depending on how you interact you will either get what you want or be denied harshly.
      But politeness will always get people far enough
      but bro, there is no way we will meet up up to everyone's demanding in this life, infact i used to think much about this, when you are doing good to everyone, they will say you showing off, and if you decided not to do good , they will still criticize, so we just need to try our possible best to satisfied everyone and we need to accept criticism as well, because that will make us stronger and be a better leader

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to sonibark for this useful post.

Batavia (01-07-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,950 Times in 2,698 Posts

there is no way we will meet up up to everyone's demanding in this life, infact i used to think much about this, when you are doing good to everyone, they will say you showing off, and if you decided not to do good , they will still criticize
      step 1) don't care about what other people think.

they will still criticize, so we just need to try our possible best to satisfied everyone and we need to accept criticism as well
      no. se above.

they will still criticize, so we just need to try our possible best to satisfied everyone and we need to accept criticism as well, because that will make us stronger and be a better leader
      a better leader? i think you need to drink more coffee..

this thread is a journal about trading, the strategy does not care about what other people think. this is about making money only.

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Batavia (01-07-2018), MartyFish (01-06-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,075 Times in 8,478 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post

a better leader? i think you need to drink more coffee.. .
      ROFL
      It amazed me how that reply came to be, I think it's mistranslated maybe but if not then lolz me

9. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-06-2018), Batavia (01-07-2018), MartyFish (01-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Flirty

Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia has a brilliant future Batavia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,797.78 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,830 Times in 516 Posts

they will still criticize, so we just need to try our possible best to satisfied everyone and we need to accept criticism as well, because that will make us stronger and be a better leader
      why you want to try make satisfied for everyone, is it want be a popular person, we are trader we are making money for our self not for other people. so mate I think you don't need to care what other people say or think.

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to Batavia for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2018), Unregistered (1), whiteliontrader (01-07-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

so caffeine added.

what are you guys talking about? you want to discuss the strategy or random things? i'll get you started!

this strategy is one that can make 100% profit. if you for some reason want that. after all it is about how much you win right, not how many you win.

the strategy will take positions until there are 3 or so that do not look all that great. at that point it will look back at a point where it was in profit, that is the equity high point. now the only positions that are put on are those that would be the reverse of what is already there, that way the margin is evened out. making use of even more margin that is there to begin with, here the hedge really starts. after some time either the old or the new positions come into profit and then one is locked, pending orders are adjusted and the cycle goes on until the recent equity goal is reached where all positions are closed.
      now it really starts over again .. there really is not much more to it then that. now discuss!

<--

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-07-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader has a brilliant future whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      543.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,723 Times in 691 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
      why you want to try make satisfied for everyone, is it want be a popular person, we are trader we are making money for our self not for other people. so mate I think you don't need to care what other people say or think.
      You will not care about what other people say or think only when you are so sure that you are on the bright side of your trading career, not that you will not just care. It is good for traders to listen to what others say most times, that is for our benefits. Unless what others are saying are not really helping things out with you, that is the only when you can avoid them.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteliontrader For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,775 Times in 688 Posts

@Alexander T,

Hi! Do you use this same system to trade your Instaforex Bonus Account?

Because, your system involves hedging and I don't know where but I have read quite a few posts in this forum where the members say that instaforex doesn't allow hedging in their forum bonus account.

So, how true is that? Can u share or give your view on this..

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Hi! Do you use this same system to trade your Instaforex Bonus Account?
      yes. but i use a number of strategies, it trades several instruments on top of the hedging strategy. it all looks like many positions tbh..

Because, your system involves hedging and I don't know where but I have read quite a few posts in this forum where the members say that instaforex doesn't allow hedging in their forum bonus account.
      that may be the case but i have not seen those posts.

<--

19. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Batavia (01-08-2018), MartyFish (01-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-08-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 56 of 126 FirstFirst ... 51 54 55 56 57 58 61 ... LastLast