• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 57 of 109 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57 58 59 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,387 Times in 8,209 Posts

G/day mate!

Any display that I can look at? G/U would be good

And how's the contest? Is it over now or still going on or what? Any update would be encouraging for the readers

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-08-2018), Batavia (01-08-2018), bidyut (01-08-2018), PongsakornFX (01-11-2018), UberTrade (01-16-2018), Unregistered (8)

3. Dragon
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,686 Times in 2,580 Posts

Any display that I can look at? G/U would be good
      well i do have 3 screens here. although i have closed one of them because i have a mini Christmas tree on my desk.. that's not part of trading though

the contest is alive every month, i finished in the top 100. i had several short positions and the cable finished a bit higher then i'd like, no real update for it. i still did close december in profit though. as it is looking now i still have those shorts and really i am looking to close them all, currently to reset the cycle i'd need about 150 pips short. while that may happen it could also be that i close them at 100 pips after some time since i usually make profits from retracements = i don't have to go all the 150 down to get to the equity amount that would close for me.

here is an outlook of my GU plan for now:

https://imgur.com/n6V0Vs2

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

5. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Soldier (01-08-2018), union12 (01-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

since we are posting these..

taking some money out:

https://imgur.com/GKagMHX

to put it into another locked account. locked here meaning it's fully hedged waiting for money to later unlock the hedge. i had to much fun with the account and decided to lock the positions completly because the margin was running a bit low.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

as you may have read in another thread, i am trading my bonus account with my symbiosis strategy. that is changing and i will be using an investor style. why? because it will make profit but i will be able to use limit orders and then go away from the computer. for this i will be trading non-currencies because i will not be using sl. the risk will be calculate to equate zero and i am counting how much i put on. the idea is to have 10-15 charts with each risking about 50 usd amongst all the positions.

here are some initial ideas for this:

https://imgur.com/SONY0jg

https://imgur.com/GxRWXjV

https://imgur.com/ijKaJi4

https://imgur.com/z2hkpsl

https://imgur.com/3EbiX1B

https://imgur.com/kI6F4N4

<--

7. The following 13 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-10-2018), Mats (01-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Soldier (01-09-2018), union12 (01-10-2018), Unregistered (8)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cynical

MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish has a reputation beyond repute MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1461.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,655 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post

taking some money out:

Is this a Withdraw through forum bonus account? or your real account?

If it's from forum bonus account then I guess that the biggest amount anyone would have applied for withdraw in a single transaction through their bonus account.

And, also if possible, share when you receives this amount because that's really a big withdraw from a bonus account which would motivate & inspire everyone out here & good luck for your new investment style of trading.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-10-2018), Honey Bee (01-10-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Is this a Withdraw through forum bonus account? or your real account?
      this is from real account. yes i will post more about it when it goes around.. there are more plans for this, don't worry

<--

11. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2), zarra (01-10-2018)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,474 Times in 568 Posts

this is from real account. yes i will post more about it when it goes around.. there are more plans for this, don't worry
      Good withdrawal mate, I'm guessing your account is above 5k threshold to be able to attain these sorts of withdrawals. Do you frequently make more than 1k per withdrawal or is it some sort of accumulation?

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to zarra for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-10-2018), Honey Bee (01-10-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zarra View Post
      Good withdrawal mate, I'm guessing your account is above 5k threshold to be able to attain these sorts of withdrawals. Do you frequently make more than 1k per withdrawal or is it some sort of accumulation?
      it's a rebuild for another account. i will post pictures as this goes through.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

like i said above, the money will be used to trade another account that i did .. make some nice profits every week. i pushed this one account "EG" to make just over 100 dollars a week but in premium. the profit was there also but the volume was high. i did have to much fun though and now i will put the equity there, unlock the account from the hedge, and eventually withdraw it all and place it in another broker with better trading conditions. i wouldn't be surprised if this entire process takes a bit over a year though.

<--

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Honey Bee (01-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,806 Times in 854 Posts

taking some money out:

to put it into another locked account. locked here meaning it's fully hedged waiting for money to later unlock the hedge. i had to much fun with the account and decided to lock the positions completly because the margin was running a bit low.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

as you may have read in another thread, i am trading my bonus account with my symbiosis strategy. that is changing and i will be using an investor style. why? because it will make profit but i will be able to use limit orders and then go away from the computer. for this i will be trading non-currencies because i will not be using sl. the risk will be calculate to equate zero and i am counting how much i put on. the idea is to have 10-15 charts with each risking about 50 usd amongst all the positions.

here are some initial ideas for this:

https://imgur.com/SONY0jg

https://imgur.com/GxRWXjV

https://imgur.com/ijKaJi4

https://imgur.com/z2hkpsl

https://imgur.com/3EbiX1B

https://imgur.com/kI6F4N4
      Nice and very big achievement $1300 is not a easy task, everything is possible if we can have full command on it now i will work as a short term trader, i have a dream like this big amount making from forex. it will also need a big investment which will need time and also work for doing long term trading.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-10-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Nice and very big achievement $1300
      thank you.

now for the EG account, the transfer money has arrived. it took 2 days. i sent the 1300 and added the bonus just now. targeting the amount 3850 in the account at which point i will reset all positions there.

here are some pictures of that:

https://imgur.com/eIFJBig

as you see on this picture, the account was fully hedged at that point. now though it has been unlocked. currently the position is 0.9 lot short in EG.

more will follow ...

<--

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra has much to be proud of zarra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2171.61 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,474 Times in 568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Nice and very big achievement $1300 is not a easy task, everything is possible if we can have full command on it now i will work as a short term trader, i have a dream like this big amount making from forex. it will also need a big investment which will need time and also work for doing long term trading.
      the gain is nice, yes, but relativity still rules both in everyday life and in trading. For someone, $1300 may be a great achievement, while someone might lose this king of money in just a couple of trades and not even flinch

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zarra For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-10-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 57 of 109 FirstFirst ... 52 55 56 57 58 59 62 ... LastLast