• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Symbiosis mashup (not food) trade journal!

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,643 Times in 7,566 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      i have no idea what you just said, the ears are strong? anyway, it does not matter what i have thought or what i think about the market, the pending orders match my net position. they always match the position. if the market goes down i make money from my overall position and if the market goes up i'll make money from my pending orders. either way it is win with up or down. i never have to re-think or outsmart the market i just do what the system says that i should do because that's how i made the system.

i don't see the problem.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

and now for some comedy!

apparently, the reason the dollar is so low is because the economy is strong. but don't worry former politician's got your back, they are talking on tv!? (lol yes rly..) #clueless

https://imgur.com/6HgFP16
      Pairs are moving stronger against the U.S. dollar maybe N.Korea is really ready to nuke the U.S.? lolz
      What's your take on the fundamental side of the business mate?

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. Catch Forex
    3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-13-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007 has much to be proud of catfish007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      308.65 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,079 Times in 433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sonibark View Post
      hahaha, my brother has make a killing, like seriously? please where do you leave so that i can collect my share of the money. nice with rawer mate, its really fantastic to know someone is making such a consistent profit with the bonus account, and i hope so many traders will learn from you. and i think placing the money with another broker is a nice idea so as to continue making good profit as well trying other brokers with different conditions
      I rejoice with him also. It is good to trade and make profits in the market, that is why we are trading, but we have to make sure that we are trading in the meaningful manner too, this is what will help us to get what we need from the market. Also note that the trader that makes massive profits now should still not be happy, it is until they are making it consistently that they should be getting so happy with their trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to catfish007 For This Useful Post:

whiteliontrader (01-14-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz is a splendid one to behold fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1239.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Pairs are moving stronger against the U.S. dollar maybe N.Korea is really ready to nuke the U.S.? lolz
      According to the best of my overall trading experience, then I will say the fundamentals will be more unstable in this period as many factors are coming up and the pressure is on the US, in as much the US is not in agreeable position with the North Korea and others then the fundentals will be chaotic to follow. I thereby, advise the newbies to look more on technicality of the market through higher timeframe charts for a better view of the trendy both in short or long pattern.

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-13-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-13-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1919.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,661 Times in 2,084 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish007 View Post
      I rejoice with him also. It is good to trade and make profits in the market, that is why we are trading, but we have to make sure that we are trading in the meaningful manner too, this is what will help us to get what we need from the market. Also note that the trader that makes massive profits now should still not be happy, it is until they are making it consistently that they should be getting so happy with their trading.
      tbh i do this because i can do it .. and i think that i am good at it. it's not really much more then that. then comes the profits and then comes the competitive side, sure i like to be better then others. it's just the way i am.

it's like one big clownshow. comedy or parody mostly. i feel like "they" are constantly putting out "news" that somehow impact the market outside of the charts, but the thing is i still see it all in the charts. "they" can say what they want
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-13-2018), Unregistered (2), whiteliontrader (01-14-2018)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 29,643 Times in 7,566 Posts

...but the thing is i still see it all in the charts. "they" can say what they want
      Ah... it appears that I'm on the same camp as you
      No need to complicate things when it can be seen "graphically" like literally and not lolz

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-14-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader is just really nice whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

and i would also add GU to that group. the thing is though that i think EU will be able to drop the most, which is why the charts look like they do.

there are "news" pending in 5 hours, maybe that is when we will see the movement. who knows
      I think that GU has already disappointed you now, it rose rather than dropping. Well, till the morning of Thursday this week, i never believed that GU can still rise, all my though was on the bearish movement of that market, but things are not the same now. It start in the afternoon on Thursday, and you can see where the market is now, it has really moved to the up trend for a very massive strength it has.

13. The following 3 users say Thank You to whiteliontrader for this useful post.

catfish007 (01-14-2018), MartyFish (01-14-2018), Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I think that GU has already disappointed you now, it rose rather than dropping.
      no. because i locked in almost 20 long orders from this move. pending buy stops that got locked , triggered new pending orders, that in turn got locked .. don't worry
      The symbiosis mashed up.. Trading Journal, ideas and ideas and also, maybe, but not limited to, other things!
      symbiosis mashup <-- click this thing. pie, cake, sugar, coffee and closing all trades in profit. (and more cake)

15. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-14-2018), NikitaBelle (01-14-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 410 Posts

no. because i locked in almost 20 long orders from this move. pending buy stops that got locked , triggered new pending orders, that in turn got locked .. don't worry
      I think lately, I am getting inspired by you to try my hand at trading with a hedging strategy because up till now I have traded many styles & trading methods but still I haven't put my hand into hedging but after seeing your success & stress free trading with it.

I am getting more interested than ever to draw out some hedging system that would work for me. But, I have a one question, does hedging style works on every pairs or only on the pair which have rangebound movements or stable movements.

Can I build a hedging strategy successful for large moving & high volatile pairs like GN? will it work for volatile & large moving pairs?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to MartyFish For This Useful Post:

Alexander Tatsumaki (01-15-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

I have a one question, does hedging style works on every pairs or only on the pair which have rangebound movements or stable movements.
      it will work on all ** instruments, because one thing you need is for the instrument to be liquid. there are plenty of other things that you'd also need but that is one of them.

if you do decide to fabricate a system, i will be there to call out your "faults" .. at least as i see them.

Can I build a hedging strategy successful for large moving & high volatile pairs like GN? will it work for volatile & large moving pairs?
      it will work if done propperly.

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

MartyFish (01-15-2018), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (01-18-2018), Unregistered (4)

20. <a href=""> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish has a brilliant future MartyFish's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      790.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 410 Posts

it will work on all ** instruments, because one thing you need is for the instrument to be liquid. there are plenty of other things that you'd also need but that is one of them.

if you do decide to fabricate a system, i will be there to call out your "faults" .. at least as i see them.

it will work if done propperly.
      Thanks for your support, I would definitely need your calls to find out the faults because I have 0% of experience in hedging.

Right Now, I don't have any extra ordinary plan for it. I have a simple plan which is mostly drawn by your symbiosis plan.

Initially, I will divide my capital with 100k to get my trading lot size per trade, so that I have a 100k pips backup.

i.e for $1000/100k = 0.01$ per pips lot size.

And, then I would be taking entries based on my systems/strategies that i discuss in my journal but now without any SL, instead I would place my TP according to my analysis & would run an EA to lock & trail my trades if it goes certain pips in profit.

I will continue doing like this normally & will be taking trades normally & will only hedge if overall all my position hits a 1000 pips drawdown i.e 1% of my account.

And, after hedge, reset, just like yours & continue trading afresh & taking my entries normally until I reach another 1000 pips drawdown.

I would also place pending orders like yours at key levels & will be updating them regularly based on overall market sentiment. And, most importantly, I would release the hedge trade once a equity goal is reached.

In Short, the plan is inspired/copied from your system.

The only difference part is that I would be taking entries based on my strategies, rest all would be mostly similar to your's.

If i am leaving anything uncovered, then please point out, thanks.

22. The following 2 users say Thank You to MartyFish for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 59 of 62 FirstFirst ... 54 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast