• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 91 of 116 FirstFirst ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz has a brilliant future kammraz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3227.82 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,544 Times in 610 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      tbh i am questioning why should even post. i can't withdraw anything really. i can hardly validate a visa or change my name on my account. what is going on?

.. and the new round of the posting contest, i am really considering not participating. i mean what did i get from all the time i put into it? so far not much.
      Ughh.. I've been away for a while and just got the time to check some thread.

It's really bad experience what you've going through at the moment. As others said, not easy to make profit and by right they should make it easy for us to withdraw our own profit. Hopefully, thing getting better next week and you're withdrawal is process, Alex. I can understand the feeling where we feel like why bother to participate anymore if it ended up like this.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to kammraz for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-28-2018), Honey Bee (04-28-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,984 Times in 935 Posts

yes it is! i do it like that because 1) i have a computer that can do things when i am not there, and 2) because the system runs itself regardless.

it is a good thing

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

i do wonder what happened to the name change, i was asked and also allowed by the support to change my name. 24 hours later nothing has changed. i dunno ... maybe i am just talking to empty rooms.

here is an update on the withdrawal, still nothing. no clue really what is up.

Congrats for the profit and i think support will solved your problem as soon as possible they will have a 48 working hours time to resolve the problem, just wait few time it will withdraw into your account. Happy weekend..

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,803 Times in 2,640 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kammraz View Post
      Ughh.. I've been away for a while and just got the time to check some thread.

It's really bad experience what you've going through at the moment. As others said, not easy to make profit and by right they should make it easy for us to withdraw our own profit. Hopefully, thing getting better next week and you're withdrawal is process, Alex. I can understand the feeling where we feel like why bother to participate anymore if it ended up like this.
      yes well, we can only hope for the best at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey Bee View Post
      Congrats for the profit and i think support will solved your problem as soon as possible they will have a 48 working hours time to resolve the problem, just wait few time it will withdraw into your account. Happy weekend..
      thank you

Well the account name hasn't been updated yet but here is something else for you:

https://imgur.com/nqohK8E

notice how the short position is stacked a little distance below the short filled position. this is the stacking, there has to be this distance to that one position is filled and then price can move. if price want's to go down then both of them will be filled but one at a time.

look at how i show where i would lock the long side if price goes up, as highlighted in orange. at that point 2 long positions would be taken away and the short pending position also. the equality would be short but i would be long still. since i would be short i would then have to add buy stops above price.

i hope you all follow my logic here

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (04-29-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (04-29-2018), Ichigeki 1000 (05-02-2018), remmy (04-29-2018), Soldier (04-28-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,671 Times in 513 Posts

https://imgur.com/nqohK8E

notice how the short position is stacked a little distance below the short filled position. this is the stacking, there has to be this distance to that one position is filled and then price can move. if price want's to go down then both of them will be filled but one at a time.

look at how i show where i would lock the long side if price goes up, as highlighted in orange. at that point 2 long positions would be taken away and the short pending position also. the equality would be short but i would be long still. since i would be short i would then have to add buy stops above price.

i hope you all follow my logic here
      just noticed that level on GU once I zoomed the chart out. This is the reason the last Buy (0.02$) right there in the picture beside getting candlestick pattern confirmation, right?
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-29-2018), GENERAL (04-30-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      just noticed that level on GU once I zoomed the chart out. This is the reason the last Buy (0.02$) right there in the picture beside getting candlestick pattern confirmation, right?
      that i correct.

and because of that long i have to add a sell stop. i was flat up to that point, price did fall but my equity stood still. that's how it goes sometimes.

---------- Post added 04-30-2018 at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-29-2018 at 11:07 PM ----------

again, another example of clustered pending orders:

https://imgur.com/6zpJomx

they could be bigger then 0.5 but i place them close together so that they provide the same effect as if they were. since i will be using 0.5 size on the mobile though it is much easier to move them if they already are that size = they are 0.5 lot size.

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

well here we go again, the forum account thinks that i am = firstname middlename lastname , but on my visa i am firstname lastname. this simple missmatch makes it so that my visa will never be accepted.
      update today: the support wants me to send in a scanned copy of my id, i already attached 4 images 5 days ago but .. we will see how this goes!

so far 5 days, and no result!

<--

10. The following 11 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-30-2018), Ichigeki 1000 (05-02-2018), mikehenley (04-30-2018), Soldier (04-30-2018), union12 (05-01-2018), Unregistered (6)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Tired

Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier has a brilliant future Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2317.73 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,671 Times in 513 Posts

update today: the support wants me to send in a scanned copy of my id, i already attached 4 images 5 days ago but .. we will see how this goes!

so far 5 days, and no result!
      I know how hard it's to maintain temper while talking to support (yep..lol) just try to walk slowly with them to get this solved. It may take time and you will hate it but if it gets the thing done then so be it. It took me weeks to verify my E-Wallet and took a friend weeks as well to verify his account with InstaForex just because the name on the proof of address is his father's and not his.

(If you haven't already) You could tell them that you have spent X amount of time emailing them with no gain and ask for a straight-forward answer, I did that for the problem my friend had with Insta and they solved it after received a photo of him holding his ID, did the same with for the E-Wallet as well and was fixed eventually by attaching a photo of me to a birth certificate and emailing it.

Good luck, I hope this gets fixed soon.
      My Trading Journal: The Loser Cruiser [Active Now]

“If not us, then who? If not now, then when?”

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (04-30-2018), Bobby brown (05-01-2018), Honey Bee (04-30-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier View Post
      I know how hard it's to maintain temper while talking to support (yep..lol) just try to walk slowly with them to get this solved. It may take time and you will hate it but if it gets the thing done then so be it. It took me weeks to verify my E-Wallet and took a friend weeks as well to verify his account with InstaForex just because the name on the proof of address is his father's and not his.

(If you haven't already) You could tell them that you have spent X amount of time emailing them with no gain and ask for a straight-forward answer, I did that for the problem my friend had with Insta and they solved it after received a photo of him holding his ID, did the same with for the E-Wallet as well and was fixed eventually by attaching a photo of me to a birth certificate and emailing it.

Good luck, I hope this gets fixed soon.
      yes i know what you are saying. though i don't expect this to be solved anytime soon.. mentally i am just adding up all the profits that i can't take out. please understand that i post here because i am bored and even though i produce numbers i have only been able to withdraw 14 dollars this year from the forum account. my other accounts have also had many issues concerning withdrawal and support in general.

if i'm suddenly not here one day, you know why.

<--

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-30-2018), loveyo (04-30-2018), Soldier (04-30-2018), union12 (05-01-2018), Unregistered (1)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo has a reputation beyond repute loveyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1496.04 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      230 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,157 Times in 2,124 Posts

here is an update on the withdrawal, still nothing. no clue really what is up.

Congrats dear Alexander Tatsumaki brother to your withdrawal and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading Journal for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck. Enjoy weekend. Thank you.

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to loveyo for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-30-2018), shahidmehmopd (04-30-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo View Post
      Congrats dear Alexander Tatsumaki brother to your withdrawal and hope you earn more profit from InstaForex broker and share your valuable experience, proper market analysis and update your valuable trading Journal for us because it's very helpful for us. Wish you best of luck. Enjoy weekend. Thank you.
      thanks .. but it's not a weekend in Sweden, it's monday over here i wasn't able to withdraw btw. i will update when i have more information about it.

<--

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Honey Bee (04-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

19. ForexCopy
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      782.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,984 Times in 935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      This is very popular strategy my friend. many traders are not in touch with market all the time, so they use this tool for trading. when we set pending orders then we are thinking about Break Out Levels. depending on technical analysis of the market we set pending orders according to that level. maybe its not looking good for some traders but who put these orders are well known about the strategies and logic behind it.

Every trader will have their own analyses and they have idea how to predict the market doing manual trading or set pending order for making profit, trader who have free at home easily spend all the time in market and doing trading without SL or TP they have strong analyses and makes profit daily with using their market experience.

21. The following 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Alexander Tatsumaki (05-01-2018), Unregistered (3)

Reply to Thread
    Page 91 of 116 FirstFirst ... 86 89 90 91 92 93 96 ... LastLast