photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 99 ... LastLast
    Results 931 to 940 of 1251

    Thread: Alexander Tatsumaki's trading journal

    1. #931
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----
       
      bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan has much to be proud of bocahedan's Avatar
      Posts
      2,135
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,327
      Thanked 1,675 Times in 585 Posts

      Default

      Hey Alex,have you tried to close all your open position and wait for the money to come to your bank account before opening another trade? i know its annoying for you but can you just wait for 2-3 working days(most of the time) for the withdrawal to be processed and use your other account to trade? lets just assume that the margin calculation is bugged when there are open position so it reports zero in available money for withdrawal. Your withdrawal issue is interesting and if it can be resolved,i'm sure not only you who will feel delighted but me and other trader too since it can happen to us too.


    2. The following 2 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

      Euroman18 (05-04-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-06-2018)

    3. #932
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----
       
      Euroman18 is on a distinguished road Euroman18's Avatar
      Posts
      16
      Accumulated bonus
      7.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      41
      Thanked 32 Times in 9 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      yes that may be correct and if i knew that beforehand i would have. but at the current state and at the state when the price money was dealt there was a little drawdown, if i closed then i would have a lost to much but i would have gotten the price most probably. again this is not something that was knowable really. so the price is likely gone.

      well .. that was fun.
      I thought the prize is fully cash and can be withdrawn fully so what's going on here?
      But it just confirmed my suspicion with all these offers, like they said if it's too good to be true then maybe it is.
      It seems that holding a trade for more than a month will get you in trouble, I just saw the new rules updated http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...1#post12601512

      9.4.6. Simulation of trading by opening a single position for the purpose of holding it for a long time (more than 1 month). Such actions are contrary to the aims of the bonus campaign, one of which is to allow users to try trading on a live account and learn trading.
      Why should they limit this? It's a freedom to trade, would the broker lose anything if a trader hold his trade for a long time? Is there a reason for this?


    4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Euroman18 for this useful post.

      Alexander Tatsumaki (05-04-2018), Unregistered (2)

    5. #933
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Posts
      3,948
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,490
      Thanked 7,949 Times in 2,698 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Euroman18 View Post
      I thought the prize is fully cash and can be withdrawn fully so what's going on here?
      yes and i thought so also.



      Quote Originally Posted by Euroman18 View Post
      It seems that holding a trade for more than a month will get you in trouble
      there we go. that would be the end of bonus accounts as attached to the forum, as i have an average of 7 days on open time on some of my accounts. a month would be pushing it. though i think nikitas style potentially also could be affected.
      but if you detach the account from the forum then it is no longer a forum account, think about that. and yes i have done this.

      ---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

      Quote Originally Posted by Euroman18 View Post
      what's going on here?
      But it just confirmed my suspicion with all these offers, like they said if it's too good to be true then maybe it is.
      tbh i do not think it is to good to be true, however i do believe that the rules could have been written better. i also am of the opinion that the price should have been send to each users bank directly. i have a new idea now though how to deal with the bonus, we will see if am correct.

      The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

      Winner of Best answers contest!


    6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

      I'm Trader (05-08-2018), MartyFish (05-05-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

    7. #934
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Posts
      1,205
      Accumulated bonus
      1,147.81 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,683
      Thanked 4,740 Times in 1,164 Posts

      Default

      NFP week is very hard market move in a very dangerous way i personally face many losses in these days and main reason behind that is the fundamental move of dollar they move unexpectedly in upward direction and fails all the technical analysis but NFP is over now so i hope that from next week market is moving technically again


    8. The following 6 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

      Alexander Tatsumaki (05-05-2018), kanyB1 (05-08-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-05-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (05-05-2018)

    9. #935
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Posts
      3,948
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,490
      Thanked 7,949 Times in 2,698 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by 786pk View Post
      NFP week is very hard market move in a very dangerous way i personally face many losses in these days and main reason behind that is the fundamental move of dollar they move unexpectedly in upward direction and fails all the technical analysis but NFP is over now so i hope that from next week market is moving technically again
      that may be true but that does not have anything to do with my system. i had no idea it was "nfp week". really i did not have a clue. i could see the large move one day but in my mind that is simply the market doing it's thing. almost everything of that was visible already on the chart, we have had chop and slow action for a while = a big reaction is natural. i do not follow news but big ones like the Swiss thing a few years back or the EU loan issue with Greece.

      ---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

      update:

      I was able to change the name on my account. This was done yesterday. I would like to point out that i had a conversation through the instaforex.com website portal, that did not help. I sent an email that was answered but that did not help. I then sent another email and asked what is happening, to which i got the reply "send us pictures and proof". At that point i let them know that i have already sent booth email and pictures already in another email thread and in the instaforex site along with in the very email conversation that i got the request. I told the support "look in the mail the pictures are there", but apparently they can't see those. So i sent them again which worked.

      Why is this important? Well i would like to make a point in showing how difficult it was to change the name. This process took .. well i am not really sure but over 1 week and almost 2.

      During this week i will attempt to add my visa to the forum account and to my old forum account.

      The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

      Winner of Best answers contest!


    10. The Following User Says Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki For This Useful Post:

      Soldier (05-05-2018)

    11. #936
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine
       
      GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Posts
      8,224
      Accumulated bonus
      1,993.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,008
      Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,267 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan View Post
      Hey Alex,have you tried to close all your open position and wait for the money to come to your bank account before opening another trade? i know its annoying for you but can you just wait for 2-3 working days(most of the time) for the withdrawal to be processed and use your other account to trade? lets just assume that the margin calculation is bugged when there are open position so it reports zero in available money for withdrawal. Your withdrawal issue is interesting and if it can be resolved,i'm sure not only you who will feel delighted but me and other trader too since it can happen to us too.
      I think that the 2 - 3 days as time to wait before a trader can get their profits has to do with a given system of withdrawal or maybe has to do with Instaforex having too many withdrawal requests. In my experience i get paid of all my Forex withdrawals from my Instaforex account within 24 hours most of the time, Both by using Bitcoin to withdraw or using local bank.


    12. The following 4 users say Thank You to GhostMode for this useful post.

      Unregistered (4)

    13. #937
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Posts
      3,948
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,490
      Thanked 7,949 Times in 2,698 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by GhostMode View Post
      I think that the 2 - 3 days as time to wait before a trader can get their profits has to do with a given system of withdrawal or maybe has to do with Instaforex having too many withdrawal requests. In my experience i get paid of all my Forex withdrawals from my Instaforex account within 24 hours most of the time, Both by using Bitcoin to withdraw or using local bank.
      Even if that was the case it would be the only broker that does this. The definition "to many requests" well .. to many for what? Another company would just expand it's capabilities since being able to withdraw is kind of a big deal. If you couldn't take money out from your bank then i bet you would compain right, if it then is a "server busy" issue then you would simply leave there since the ability to withdraw is .. a big deal.


      That's only my logic.

      ---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

      So there is a new account where i aim to trade the UJ. Here are some ideas:


      https://imgur.com/e1MBAQK

      It looks like it is time to buy, the question is are we going up from here or are we from that older lower level? Time will tell..

      The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

      Winner of Best answers contest!


    14. The following 14 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

      balut (05-07-2018), Beautiful Quynh (05-10-2018), Drake Astral (05-10-2018), FlyingShark (05-08-2018), MartyFish (05-08-2018), NikitaBelle (05-08-2018), Oliver HST (05-10-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-08-2018), PongsakornFX (05-10-2018), Soldier (05-07-2018), Unregistered (4)

    15. #938
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,331
      Accumulated bonus
      2,054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,741
      Thanked 3,043 Times in 1,289 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      Even if that was the case it would be the only broker that does this. The definition "to many requests" well .. to many for what? Another company would just expand it's capabilities since being able to withdraw is kind of a big deal. If you couldn't take money out from your bank then i bet you would compain right, if it then is a "server busy" issue then you would simply leave there since the ability to withdraw is .. a big deal.


      That's only my logic.

      ---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

      So there is a new account where i aim to trade the UJ. Here are some ideas:


      https://imgur.com/e1MBAQK

      It looks like it is time to buy, the question is are we going up from here or are we from that older lower level? Time will tell..
      I think that we must show patience in thin themes like, money withdrawls, because there are too many regulations and many traders who request money. The terrorism has made things much worster and too many papers needed for confirmation and it is logical to have some delays.

      Looks like, that the USD is trying to find the 107.784 level first.


    16. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

      Alexander Tatsumaki (05-08-2018)

    17. #939
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool
       
      Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Posts
      3,948
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3,490
      Thanked 7,949 Times in 2,698 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      I think that we must show patience in thin themes like, money withdrawls, because there are too many regulations and many traders who request money. The terrorism has made things much worster and too many papers needed for confirmation and it is logical to have some delays.

      Looks like, that the USD is trying to find the 107.784 level first.
      Personally i'd rather buy it down low but ... we can't really pick right i could guess but that does not matter much, we have to follow the market.. until we have more money hehe...

      The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

      Winner of Best answers contest!


    18. Demo contests
    19. #940
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo is just really nice minokimo's Avatar
      Posts
      261
      Accumulated bonus
      94.09 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      327
      Thanked 655 Times in 243 Posts

      Default

      So there is a new account where i aim to trade the UJ. Here are some ideas:
      The chart is telling me that it is bearish but I see that the dollar index is strong and usdjpy will be in a sideways move
      I do not see a chance to trade it now


    Reply to Thread
    Page 94 of 126 FirstFirst ... 89 92 93 94 95 96 99 ... LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts