• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Symbiosis mashup (not food) trade journal!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2794.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,453 Posts

I do not see a chance to trade it now
      i don't use all those indicators, only the kumo. on h1 that i trade price is lower then kumo = it's time to buy. so i did

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), union12 (05-11-2018)

3. FB
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader is a jewel in the rough I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      93.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is not a good idea if we use multiple indicators for trading at same time because it can confuse us easily about Buy or Sell. first of all we avoid to depend on indicators for trading because in this way we can't get real success. if you want to increase the chances of profitable trading then you can only get help from some indicators after analyze market yourself. but never follow the indicators blindly of totally depend in them for trading.
      I'll try My best to become a Successful Trader!

5. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      if you want to increase the chances of profitable trading then you can only get help from some indicators after analyze market yourself. but never follow the indicators blindly of totally depend in them for trading.
      that's probably true in many cases but there are several combinations of indicators with rules that will make profit. if this was not true then how would it be that some EA's make money? well.. it may be that they are scarse but they are still there.

<--

7. The following 2 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

kammraz (05-09-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheerful

786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk has a reputation beyond repute 786pk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      879.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,643 Times in 728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Trader View Post
      I think this is not a good idea if we use multiple indicators for trading at same time because it can confuse us easily about Buy or Sell. first of all we avoid to depend on indicators for trading because in this way we can't get real success. if you want to increase the chances of profitable trading then you can only get help from some indicators after analyze market yourself. but never follow the indicators blindly of totally depend in them for trading.
      It's all depend upon your strategy that how you understand the things i personally use the combination of indicators and i am OK with it because it gives some nice signals many time sometime it goes wrong and i got hit my stop loss but it's the part of business
      For complete details regarding my strategy and indicators READ my journal first post

9. The following 4 users say Thank You to 786pk for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-09-2018), Unregistered (2), zahidmehmood (05-09-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

minokimo will become famous soon enough minokimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I also see some charts in the analysis and I find it very complex and Forex needs simple ways to understand market movement
      Indicators are not bad but your way of dealing with them is what determines your success so you will find someone who uses indicator and fails and someone else uses the same indicator and succeeds
      It's about how you handle with the indicator

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to minokimo for this useful post.

shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Looking at UJ h1 today, i would add a short but i already have to much pressure down:

https://imgur.com/8ynvrN6

If we get gown to the level again i would like to add one there, but we will see how it goes.

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Here are some more examples of ideas that go through my head when i look at charts. This can be seen with indicators or without, they are visible with price along also but more difficult to explain to others. Anyway, here it is:

https://imgur.com/NlnzmKW

Price did go up all the way to 1. We know nothing about when it would stop until the fact (2) when it started to go down, at that point we know that 1 was worth something.

Price did then go down to 3 and same deal = we do not know if that place is important until we know. Price then goes up somewhat and back down to 4. Now that is no real reason to buy but more to lock shorts since PA at 4 is a harami. Adding the divergence there also we see that there was not the same power going down, one could think is the time for buying but it is not..

Later we see that price comes up to 5, which is the same as 1 btw. Price also creates some top at 6 which again is the same. At 5 and 6 though we see two independent short signals, rsi also reflects the extreme values.

The first example with purple color is just a simple double low with divergence = long setup really. Remember a singular PA formation is not a reason to enter the market, it may be enough to lock something but not add to.

The understanding of PA is something like learning to paint but it is something useful. Today i just show a very small piece of it though.

<--

13. The following 10 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (05-10-2018), buyORsell (05-10-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), kammraz (05-10-2018), MartyFish (05-10-2018), Soldier (05-12-2018), union12 (05-11-2018), Unregistered (2), Voorex (05-10-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Here are some numbers from the now previous forum account:

https://imgur.com/lI42av9

The amount created during may is 396 dollars. Also as you see i am long on that account, account reset point is set at about 150 pips up at current rate.

<--

15. The following 10 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

balut (05-12-2018), Batavia (05-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-13-2018), Soldier (05-12-2018), uduak18 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Pensive

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3047.71 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,251 Times in 1,552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Tatsumaki View Post
      Here are some numbers from the now previous forum account:

https://imgur.com/lI42av9

The amount created during may is 396 dollars. Also as you see i am long on that account, account reset point is set at about 150 pips up at current rate.
      Hi Alex, nice profit
      I see some of your positions on EUR/USD and i also want to ask because curious, hihihi..
      Can you explain my question on the picture below

Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 38
Size:  86.4 KB

Please explain it simply and don't be too hard on me, i'm still newbie and want to learn more

Thank you in advance
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

My Trading Journal

17. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

balut (05-12-2018), Batavia (05-12-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), Soldier (05-12-2018), Unregistered (4)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dedy hari kurniawan View Post
      Please explain it simply and don't be too hard on me
      oh, well i mean to be nice but i believe the best way to learn is to = be not nice

here is your answer:
      Your identification at 1 is some PA, i do not understand why you like that for a short other then it being a breakout. I i did not sell at that time.
      The question about 2 is also not selling, i did sell there but i also did lock it and created profit from it. The position that was created at 2 and by 2 is no longer there but it is part of my profits.
      The reason for the short after 2 is that the PA formation there is a new signal and the short is a new one. The short will be locked when price closes at 1.1885 or lower.

<--

19. The following 6 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

Batavia (05-12-2018), dedy hari kurniawan (05-12-2018), MartyFish (05-13-2018), shahidmehmopd (05-12-2018), uduak18 (05-12-2018), Unregistered (1)

20. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

the market has opened and EU is down a little bit, i also checked GU but it was down 3 pips..

here is EU m5:

Currently looks quite flat, we will see how the week goes.

---------- Post added 05-14-2018 at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-13-2018 at 09:30 PM ----------

another EU short:

Again the same PA we've seen now for quite a few days.. i did just add a short to this, the account is so long that i really don't need much of a reason for this.

<--

22. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexander Tatsumaki for this useful post.

dzin4aans (05-14-2018), MartyFish (05-14-2018), PhantomTrader79 (05-14-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to Thread
    Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 90 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast