• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Difficult to accept losing (part 9)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz will become famous soon enough Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      536.91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It doesn't feel good when losing in the market, it is quite difficult to accepted loss but you need to understand that we can't win all the time in forex trading business with this knowledge we can be able to accept loss for there are times we need to accept defeat so as to be able to cut the losses short and avoid huge loss.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20.49 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Difficult to accept losing

Forex is a risky business and to get success here is very difficult. And all expert traders are also having loss in several time while trading in forex. But it is really very difficult to accept any loss. But if you able to learn well about this trading and become an well expert trader then you will get a chance to recover your loss by trading here.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark has much to be proud of sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1166.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,459 Times in 736 Posts

Yes sometimes it's somehow difficult to accept loss, and most time it's not that we are a weak traders. Not it's a good thing to know when and how to accept loss, yes one loss could be difficult because we feel like if we accept the loss it could be a very big damage to our capital and we feel like it could be very difficult to get back the loss

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Rabita00 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabita00's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

before you burning you needs to learning.learning from live trading gives you lot of experience.you needs to learn everything about forex.geopolitics and economical learning is so critical.always to be a prepare to changing market condition.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

nikhil_rrane is a jewel in the rough nikhil_rrane is a jewel in the rough nikhil_rrane is a jewel in the rough nikhil_rrane is a jewel in the rough nikhil_rrane's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when you get the loss from your trading then there is some reason due to which you get the loss so you must have to try to find out the reason and just note it down so that while you try to trade next time you can easily avoid the mistake that you have made in the past and improve your trading performance. It is very much important to do that as most of the traders lose their capital by making the same mistake again and again.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

dtvade is on a distinguished road dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is the crux of the matter. Discipline and honest evaluation of any trade is required at any point in time. One needs to know that loosing is a part of the game and accepting losses to does indicate failure in the business in any way.The bottom line is that loosing should not become consistent else there is going to be a serious frustration at the end of the day

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Loss is the part of every business but we do not accept loss. As a good forex trader we should accept loss and we need to set stop loss at every trade. Many traders move their stop loss continuously which is very much harmful their trading account. We should set stop loss accordingly our trading strategy and do not change it without specific reason.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Amused

qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink is a name known to all qlink's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339.65 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's really hard to accept loss. Perhaps this is one reason why many lose a lot. Fearing loss or being not able to accept loss, the trader would most of the time bungle the trade instead of managing the trade. It is said that to succeed in forex trading, one has to be able to manage loss. It seems that using stop loss is quite inevitable. One simply cannot avoid to have some losses sometimes. And with that the trader should be able to minimize his losses to succeed.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is on a distinguished road upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      376.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Although it is very much different to understand that why we are losing money, losing money is also a thing that can help us to understand the trading however we are unable to accept the loses but we have to in fact every one have to accept loss in the condition where we made bad trades.

11. Catch Forex
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

anowarul01 is on a distinguished road anowarul01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      149.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually every trader comes here for earning money. Every person want to take the forex trade as their earning source. So their general expectation is only profit. None can think anything without profit. So when a trader get loss then he become sad. some times, if they get a big loss then they feel so much tension and anxious. But at first we must have to take it in our mind that forex business is not a mine of money, where we shall join and earn huge money. It is a kinds of hard business, so we must have to ready to take any losses in any time.

Reply to Thread
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11