• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998 is a splendid one to behold Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1216.53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

Well, if you have a good trading strategy and system and if you are a consistent trader then you will be making good amount of money from the market each month with $200 capital, I can't tell how much you can be making at the end of each month but am sure you will be making good money. But if your trading strategy and system is poor then you might not make so much money at the end of the month.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TANVIR HAQUE View Post
      Trading balance is very important for all and i think minimum $500 is the most safe trading amount for forex trader but $200 is not a safe amount for forex trade and it is very low amount for trade. So i think $500 is the most safe amount for trade.
      The less the risk, you can survive more time in Forex trading business. Simply, it is a very risky business and any time you may lose all your money. You should target for the profits of 10-15% in a month and that can be a huge return in this business. Forex traders need to have a good strategy that can make them achieved in that total.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3842.09 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,018 Times in 1,924 Posts

it is essential that the forex trader make use of good money management while trading. the trader should not only think about the profit. the safe earning one could make monthly is between 10% to 30%. so in the case of a $200 capital, expect from $20 to $60. the lower the profit expectation, the better.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex trading it is advisable to make maximum of 50% of your capital monthly so in the case of $200.00 the trader is expected to close trade at end of month with total of $300.00 .This is to avoid uncertainty of market that will make trader to loose all the capital.But good traders make as high as 300% of capital monthly.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to paulokepaul For This Useful Post:

shahidmehmopd (03-16-2018)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,824 Times in 503 Posts

you can earn 200 $ at the first month by just investing 200 $ and it is so simple as if you have made a daily target of 5 % which is equal to 10 $ you will have profits of about 100 % by the end of the month and then you will continue to have more and more profits

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4422.80 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,432 Times in 727 Posts

you should expect maximum 10 to 20 percent so according to that you can expect 20 to 40 usd profit over the capital of 200. many traders set big targets like they want to turn their capital 5 to 10 times bigger in a month in this way they use to lose money.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rahan07 For This Useful Post:

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At least 1000$. Investing 1000$ in your account if you can trade properly in forex market then you be able to make 200$ easily in every month. Still it will become so risky but I say you can give a try.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Torrent For This Useful Post:

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

mithunff is on a distinguished road mithunff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      202.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We should expect our profit accordingly money management system. We should calculate our profit on the basis of pips rather than dollar amount. We need to trade accordingly our trading plan and follow a trading strategy strictly. To earn profit regularly we should not violation of trading plan and money management.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mithunff For This Useful Post:

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri is a jewel in the rough Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you invest an amount of $200 you will be able to get profit depending on how many good trades you are able to take in that month. What will determine this will be the risk and reward that you will have per trade. Usually it is advised that you take a risk of 2% and a reward of 4%, which translates to a risk to reward ratio of 1:2. This means that for every good trade you cancel the outcome of two bad trades. With this you should be able to make $56 in a month with an average of 7 good trades in one month.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,777 Times in 548 Posts

if you are investing $200 then i think your target should be to get at least 50$ every month which would be a safe target for you but if you want to trade using some risk then you can even go for the $100 target but for that you have to make sure that you should do day trading not scalping or long term trading .

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast