• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast

Thread: How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,144 Times in 3,322 Posts

My first concern as a novice trader should be to make sure that that money is safe and I did not lose it at the end of the month, and if you are able to get through with just 10 percent then you should be very happy with yourself and your trading system.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      380.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the trader can make profits if he trades with a good strategy and so there is no safe profits in my opinion because the trader can make unlimited profits if he works well, the trader should set a plan and test it because he only knows his trading ability and how much profits he can make each month.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,894.88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,203 Times in 804 Posts

The amount of monthly returns expectation should be a thing of individual forex trader concerned as a sum of $200 trading capital balance is small compared to a standard account size requirement which more profits gain expectations and returns are huge as well. I will say for a $200 account then yo avoid undue pressure is it better to go for a target of $10 to $20 monthly.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is about the number of pips that you are you are making and the amount of money that you are risking and this is going to decide how much money you make in one trade. However you have to manage your account according to your capital and you have to base it on your money management skills and then you will be able to decide how much money you are going to make in the whole month and how many pips you make today.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13 will become famous soon enough rizi13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,108.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if you are consider a good trader then you should go for 100% profit of your 200$ investment in every month but if you are new trader then 20-50% profit is also enough for you in every month from 200$ capital. 200$ is enough investment for forex trading and you can make reliable profit from this deposit in a month.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan is a jewel in the rough Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      958.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have 00$ in my trading account and my daily target is to makes a 10$ to 20$ from forex live market and i can easily achieved this target sometime market will not moves even 30 pips then i can makes only 5$ per day i can set monthly target to makes my capital double taking small risk on live market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends on market and your strategy. If you take 5/10% risk and if your strategy is good then i think it will be easier to have 20/30% of profit. So i think you can take easily 40 usd to 60 usd profit by investing 200$ easily. But dont get hurry to make profit and dont be greedy

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Worried

srs007 is on a distinguished road srs007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      499.11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Large capital is important to make forex as profession. Forex is risky so when we have such amount then we do not need to trade with high risk. Small capital is enough for learning but when we think to earn enough for the fulfilment of our needs then we need good capital. 15-20% earning is become safe for a trader. So if you want to earn safely from your $200 then you can have at most $40 or less.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76 is a jewel in the rough blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you are a good Forex trader you should be a able to at list make %80 of that money by the month ending averagely. but as you start trading do not set any goals for your self just trader according to your trading edge and money management and see how far you can go

10. Demo contests
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon has a spectacular aura about red dragon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,132.32 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is difficult for anyone to know when they will make a profit from this market or even the size of this profit. The risk in this market makes everything expected loss or profit unpredictable which one we will find first. Therefore, whatever the size of the capital, we need to rely on less risk and therefore the capital is safe

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 7 ... LastLast