• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast

Thread: How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27.56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With such a small amount , it is possible to get 1 % daily with a good money management . The settings and the money management for the account are to be done as to get the most from the account with a small risk reward ratio in order to get well with the markets . A good recommandation is to get the 20 % per month . After this , it will be possible to get a real account with a bigger deposit with moderate risk over a bigger period of time , that is to say 12 to 26 months .

Banned
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa has much to be proud of zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2945.97 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,557 Times in 473 Posts

Well! in forex trading business we can make lot of profits in one month which is depend on our trading skills and strategies. i think it is hard to say that how much profit a trader can earn with $200 capital. some traders can make 10% and some can make more then 100% profit with this capital.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

meeftah0318 is an unknown quantity at this point meeftah0318's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193.78 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

its good to set a target but the target should be good and feasible, if you invest 200 then i think you should target also smaller, as your capital is small, when you earn small you may risk small too, but when you target big if the trade goes against you then your loss will also be bigger, which is much more painful

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,180 Times in 3,355 Posts

in a 200 us dollars investment in the forex trading market i think the best profit we need to target is not to get 100 percent but i think 40 to 50 percent profit is a success, you know we could get 100 percent profit but its quite difficult to achieve thats and not only that but its very risky to trade like that.. i think the best way to trade is by opening lot six according to our capital

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Angelic

min2786 is on a distinguished road min2786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      439.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think $20 is enough for the trader from $200 investment. It is 15% of the total investment. Considering the long term investment, 15% profit per month is enough for the trader. And it is not easy for the trader to earn every month. Average 30 dollar per month is a handsome amount for the trader in forex.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is on a distinguished road glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      136.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no matter what amount of money you have invested into the forex market be it big capital or little one, it is never possible to always tell how much you can earn from your investment every month, and the reason is that in the forex business, there is never the stability of the market, so based on this it will be practically impossible .so if you have $200 in your trading account, and your experience and skill will see determine how much and not just by saying it.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667 has a spectacular aura about o8o66515667's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      677.41 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As a trader with this type of capital of 60$ I advice that you should be expecting any thing from 20$-40$ if you want to trade safe but if you risk much you are also liable to expose to more loss and when our winning is more than Loss we are still on the way to being a successful trader, the most enemy of any trader is greediness and wanting to earn million dollars in a day

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      781.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you invest 200$ then you must be ready to not try to be greedy because greediness will surely make you lose every penny in your trading account, so it's better if you can be conservative and never take more than 15-20 percent in a month from your account balance

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The forex trader should be careful to keep the forex trading profit target low, so that they can achieve their goal. The forex trader should make money slowly by taking a low risk which can be 15-20% on regular basis. We should not expect more than that, if we target higher, we may lose all our money quickly. Forex is a long term profession and a forex trader can earn money slowly after learning it properly.

10. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed has a brilliant future elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,828 Times in 882 Posts

i see that 40$ monthly from your balance is very good because you will need to make 20% monthly from your balance and this mean that you need only 1% daily and this will help you too much to trade with low risk and money management without any greed or any high risk but if you want to make earnings more than this percent this will be trading with very high risk and you have to avoid it

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 8 ... LastLast