• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

swarna will become famous soon enough swarna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex trading is most profitable business but if you greed more then you might be looser. So i fix my profit target 20% only per months. And i think this is safe profit target. But in some months i got more loss so in that time my profit returns become low. But in average i able to earn around 20% in per months.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The amount of profit you can earn at the end of the month by investing $200 is indeterminate. This is because the outcome of Forex trading business activities is not something you can accurately determine mathematically.

For you to be making a consistent profit on it, you need to display your trading skills and experience and have a foolproof trading strategy, then you can be making a consistent profit of between 50% to 200% on monthly basis. But everything depends on you as a trader.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      126.87 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For $200, the safe amount you can earn per month is $20. Even that is quite a lot as it is 10% of your capital. That is how much you can get under average risk. you might think that it is quite low, but if you can keep it up, then when your capital reaches 10,000$, you will be earning 1000$ per month.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Nikoly is on a distinguished road Nikoly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6.05 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I agree to it that if you have a good trading strategy and market knowledge then you can win huge rewards here in this market. It depends on the capital of your account but you can earn good amount with leverage offered by the brokers. But if you are intelligent and experienced then you can tackle with the risky leverages very well.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default How much profit is safe to earn every month if I invest $200? (part 3)

According to my own personal experience I would like to advice you that be happy with what you gain every month but trade sensibly even you earn little at the start. $200 is good invest the safe amount of earning depends on you on your trading but I would advice you to gain a suitable earning but setting target rather than becoming greedy and lose all in once's.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to youbutt For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      128.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

with a $200 capital if you are able to make $100 every month it is ok but you can be increasing your profits as your capital grow but in ever month at list half of your capital in profits is ok.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan is a splendid one to behold bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,040 Times in 287 Posts

Depend on how good your trading skills is,but since you are still asking this question so i think what you need to know is not how much profit per month is safe but how to make a better price analysis so you can at least protect your trading account getting margin called.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bocahedan For This Useful Post:

shahidmehmopd (03-16-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd has a reputation beyond repute shahidmehmopd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      430.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,569 Times in 526 Posts

The answer to this thread may vary as per opinion of all guys replying to this. This depends upon the personal professional skills of every professional trader. As per my opinion you may set 100 to 120 pips in a week at 0.001 lot size for safe trading and you may be easily able to earn 40 to 50 dollars per month.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shahidmehmopd For This Useful Post:

786pk (03-17-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Farida1 is on a distinguished road Farida1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      98.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader can not set up any amount of profit before starting his business. It is not possible to calculate or say much money will be earned by a trader. Even it is not possible for protraders also. If you are a good trader, then you can earn 10% of your capital.

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Farida1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trading is not like a bank investment that once you deposit it you will expect profits every month, trading is all about the skill of the trader, if you are not yet that skillful and have not proven to yourself that you have the strategy to cracked this business then I would rather not advice to trade real money in this market because you will surely lost everything, that I can guarantee.

Reply to Thread
    Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 6 7 8 9 LastLast