• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kacembouden is an unknown quantity at this point Kacembouden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67.57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

Original thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading
      Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

Quote Originally Posted by ariful786islam View Post
      i am a fx trader, i trade in forex since 2 years, in the mid time i make a strong strategy by demo trading which is important for real trading, here its snapshot.
      There's no difference between the demo and the real the price of the currencies or the stocks move in the same way . The only difference is that the money on the demo is virtual so the traders can test any strategy and also the control of the emotions of the trader is better in demo . Good luck.
      Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 06-26-2017 at 02:31 AM. Reason: Add original thread

2. FB
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Fine

Onyedika1998 will become famous soon enough Onyedika1998's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      992.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A trader can develop a good and successful trading strategy for real trading with demo account only, this is why newbies are advised to learn to trade with demo because it will help to get them ready for real trading by providing them with knowledge, experience and strategy but a trader who did not take time to learn on demo will end up losing all he has.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

widescreen will become famous soon enough widescreen will become famous soon enough widescreen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ariful786islam View Post
      i am a fx trader, i trade in forex since 2 years, in the mid time i make a strong strategy by demo trading which is important for real trading, here its snapshot.
      If you are already successful with a demo trading account then you are good to proceed with real trading account but do not too confident that you are going to perform and getting the result same as what you did in the demo trading account. Unless you are very sure that on the part of emotion while trade the market is already in controlled than most probably it will be easy also to trade using the real trading account. Then you will be on the way for a successful journey ahead.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz has a spectacular aura about fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      902.31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is a big surprise till now that the snapshot of the confirmed trading strategy developed by you as yet to be presented and which could had been very useful to see really if the strategy is indeed worth it or not. Therefore, mate if the snapshot of the successful demo trading adventure is ready kindly post it here for every forex trader to see and utilise.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba is an unknown quantity at this point ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      343.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I believe that there are many of the real trading strategies in the market, they will work in the demo trading mode as well. But what really matter is how traders are getting known what they want for their success in the market. The both demo and real has to be worked upon well, and that will lead traders so aright

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

glory2 is an unknown quantity at this point glory2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.77 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

the truth of the matter is that it is always easy to develop a very good trading strategy on the demo account and quite a few traders friends have done this before, and they do produced some dew fantastic results but when it comes to the live trading account, it was not easy for them to produced the same fantastic results they produced on the demo , so trading the demo most of the time can not be liken to trading the live accounts.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is on a distinguished road Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes this is very true, successful demo strategy can be use for real trading because the demo account is just like the real account, it is the same market and everything inside is the same the only difference is that the money use to trade is not real in the demo account so if your demo strategy is effective then it will also be effective in the real account.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

thomasfx is an unknown quantity at this point thomasfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Successful demo strategy will work on real account,the difference there is just the trader,the way skillful and experience trader will trade,it will be different from the way new trader will trade. It is new trader that should use the strategy very well,in order to earn profit.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4014.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is correct that we should use the successful strategy which was developed through the demo account practice and it was practiced successfully for some long time. Forex is a business of good plan and we must have to follow the rules properly. The successful demo account can give us the way to learn the business and build a perfect trading plan.

11. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex will become famous soon enough mercyforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3497.90 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks

One of the reasons going into demo trading is to come out with a better trading strategy and this is what you use to trade your live account. Though it is not easy to develop a trading strategy but the time spent to develop one is really with it

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast