• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheeky

Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan has a spectacular aura about Phool Khan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      949.27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Their is no fixed strategy in forex because it is updates business and daily market will released update news about every currency so we can change our strategy with the market moving and increasing capital then we can predict the market movement and earn profit.never follow only one strategy all the time.

2. Forex Game
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kacembouden View Post
      Original thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading
      Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

There's no difference between the demo and the real the price of the currencies or the stocks move in the same way . The only difference is that the money on the demo is virtual so the traders can test any strategy and also the control of the emotions of the trader is better in demo . Good luck.
      You are right there is no difference between demo account and real account both work by the same mechanism this make the real is good educational materials for trying your new startegy before applying it in real account and assess its degrees of success without losing any money

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

personally i think you should never neglect the demo trading as the demo account is the best type of learning and also for application of the knowledge and the trading strategies and techniques before the real application on the real trading account to avoid earlier mistakes

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba is a jewel in the rough ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      373.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the demo that will eventually work for the real trading, that is what traders should know, and we should all know that it is better for us to make sure that we are handling the market with ease on the demo, and when we are using it on the real account, it will be better for us, and the success will come.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent is on a distinguished road Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Strategy works in demo but that does not work in real trading. Because in real we become so emotional. In real trading account we trade being greedy also we become emotional. That is why we loss our money in real trading account. We have to be confident also have to think wisely in real trading account either.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Prince-Michael is on a distinguished road Prince-Michael's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      436.07 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The strategy that we are trading with in emo account is what we intend to use in the real account trading.In demo account trading there is where we are to develop all the rules and conditions f our trading plans and the strategy but once we are done and mastered this strategy we can move it onto the live account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

onyfx11 is on a distinguished road onyfx11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      588.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The success of the trial is good and the success of a trader in working on the experimental account is a good sign if he can work with the same proficiency and the focus he worked on the real account will be the same results either to work on the real account in a different way from what he did on the experimental

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed will become famous soon enough elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2055.25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't agree with you that there's no different between real account and demo account because there's a big different between demo and real when we start our trading at real account because demo account doesn't have emotions while our trading but when we start our trading at real account we need to training on the control on emotions because this is very important before we invest real money in real account

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

Jotirmoy Roy is on a distinguished road Jotirmoy Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      323.72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are no doubt that demo and real trading is far different things though in both trading system all the procedure are same. But we often can see that new traders are not willing to take demo trading seriously. They can not realize that the learning from demo trading is really necessary for real trading.

11. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3809.79 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,162 Times in 1,287 Posts

If we can trade with powerful demo trading strategy we can do good in real also because the more accuracy we can maintain during the practice ,the more we can make perfect analysis and like that we can be a successful trader one day.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast