• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

AhmedAly is an unknown quantity at this point AhmedAly's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      38.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello sir , of course bro i totally agree with you as the only purpose for demo accounts is just training on your strategy before risking your own money in the live account , a lot of people believe that the demo is always winning and its a trick from broker but that does not make any sense as broker cares only about the spread and not about price fluctuations

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

othox79 is on a distinguished road othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      810.18 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

A strategy may work on an account demo, but it can not work when we work on a real account, this is not the fault of that strategy, it's the trader's fault that runs it. A trader is expected not only to have a good strategy, but also to have "mental" a true trader.
      Mental a true trader can you get when you have a lot of experience, because it often practice trading will improve your trading mentality.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ataur1982 is on a distinguished road ataur1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      60.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Succesfull demo strategy for real trading

Demo account is look alike a real account but the only difference is to here all are goes to virtually. For using demo account you no need to invest anything and you will not be able to draw profit from a demo account. And for learning this is very good. So if you use demo account for learning purpose then you will come to know about forex trading and its movement.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Fine

upwork is an unknown quantity at this point upwork's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      336.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many traders who are with the view that they are unable to trade properly in the real account trading while they can make good trading with the demo account, i am sure that there is a lot of pressure on the trader while he is doing the trading with the real account.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

But in real trading you won't be able to hold your emotions and greediness as you can in demo trading. Demo trading and real trading is different things. Both are same but situation won't remain the same. You won't be able to control your bad habits so easily. But what's wrong in give a try. Try your best. Hope you do well.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3277.12 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,140 Times in 1,190 Posts

To be honest, the demo account is a not a best place to test a strategy, it can be done causally though, but if you truly want to understand the performance of a system, use it in the live account with a small amount, emotions are part of the results you should be expecting.
      Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cheeky

zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa has a spectacular aura about zeeshaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2131.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no difference between Demo and Real account trading. Demo account is the place where we can test our trading strategies before use them in Real account. If you think that you have a good trading strategy which work for you in Demo account perfectly then you can use in Real account and make lot of profit.
      http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?135462-Gold-and-Oil-Trading-Journal[/url]

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese has a spectacular aura about Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know that most people think that if you are successful in your demo trading, will not guarantee that you will be successful in your live trading and that much is indeed true. But when it come to the trading strategy that is being used that is not the case. Any strategy that worked in demo trading , will most assuredly work in your real trading. It is never because of the strategy that people fail, its because of emotions.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

hemaabdo will become famous soon enough hemaabdo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2116.98 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kacembouden View Post
      Original thread: Succesfull demo strategy for real trading
      Succesfull demo strategy for real trading (2)

There's no difference between the demo and the real the price of the currencies or the stocks move in the same way . The only difference is that the money on the demo is virtual so the traders can test any strategy and also the control of the emotions of the trader is better in demo . Good luck.
      You are right there is no differencebetween the real aand demo account because the same changes in the price are happened in the demo account so it is considered as good material to get your trading strategy and test it before use it in the real account directly and you should test all possible strategies to find the best on3

11. Catch Forex
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Angelic

NumanHaider will become famous soon enough NumanHaider's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      77.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is not a huge difference in demo and real trading in aspect of market movement or flow, same values and trend as like flows in real.But we cant say that if we are good in demo so we will be good in real because we should be first learn completely then it is possible to trade good in real.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast