• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

Default You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

I like to be very professional in the market trading, and i am doing my best to get things done in the very way that will help me. With this, i am sure to know trading and follow my real ways of trading. I pray in the morning and night, but to pray again when traders open trade is no more necessary in forex business.

2. FB
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen has a reputation beyond repute Sixteen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3700.73 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,233 Times in 938 Posts

Praying is good on your belief but prayers tends to work out well in a better action. You don't go about hurting yourself and praying you get healed instantly. What is expected of a trader who opened a wrong trade to immediately close it so they can retrace their mistakes and make a perfect trading that will help them.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not think that we should keep continue to leave the trading positions which was opened wrongly. We should close the it as soon as possible to stay away all the confusions. I try to close the wrong trade quickly after I see that is entered wrongly. I think we should not just wait for the prayer and see if that can give us some profits, small mistake can destroy the whole account.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning is a glorious beacon of light NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well most newbies may resort to this activity, they try to hold on to wrong trade and hope it becomes profitable before they close it, this is happening if you refuse to accept a loss, but the logical approach is that when you have a wrong trade you must close it right away to avoid bigger losses.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,738 Times in 513 Posts

Well if we open a wrong trade by mistake then I do not think that it's a wise decision to just start praying, it would be much better if you just close that trade and open a right one. If you let that trade to run then it would be just like growing your mistake. If I was at that place then I will just close that trade as soon as I realize that the trade is wrong.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed is a name known to all elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2302.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

no any thing can help us in this market because tis market is very risky and the lonely thing that can help us in it is the trading with low risk and stop loss because stop loss is the important thing that always stop our loss while our trading then we can compensate our loss easily without any problem but i see that forex is world wide business and we have to follow its rules to avoid the big loss

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

mephistophilis is on a distinguished road mephistophilis's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      328.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes in fact it is a wrong thing because the prayer will not help you because the foreex market is working on its on and you have to just follow the footsteps of successful traders. Once you have opened a wrong trade then you should only close it rather than doing other things which will increase your losses and anything that can be done in this regard is before opening the trade you can put in good analysis

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

forexhelper will become famous soon enough forexhelper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      661.91 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      7 (What is this?)
      Thanks

After opening a wrong trade and good movement we see big loss quickly and we have nothing to do except praying.But our wrong decision lead us to bad situation.For this we need to open a trad after thinking deeply.Yesterday before the NFP many traders though that NFP result would come bad,but we saw good NFp news which moved the GBP/usd pair down.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

saleemahmad is an unknown quantity at this point saleemahmad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      481.52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes it happens with me and after opening a wrong trade I start prying but I think with prayers there is a need of good money and risk management and getting a lot of knowledge for earning profit. I think a trader must pray from Allah Almighty and must trade positively.

11. <a href=""> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

howtooceanfx is on a distinguished road howtooceanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      36.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Praying is necessary in your good and healthy life. But praying is not working in your trading because trading is a game of mathematics and numbers. If you take the wrong decision you will bear the high loss and good decision gives you best reward. So keep on practice and learning about forex trading. Do not rely on prays during your trades.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to howtooceanfx For This Useful Post:

sasaran1 (03-26-2018)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast