• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amazed

sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09 has a spectacular aura about sabari09's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,445.67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not good to pray after opening a wrong trade which is understood clearly. when we see such problem, be bold to close such trades first. we should accept losses and have mind like that. we should keep calm and patience, to find out trend continuation zones. we should analyze in detail before trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese is a splendid one to behold Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I remember that some years ago this was my condition. I would be on the wrong trade and instead of leaving the trade I would start praying that it should go in my direction. but now that I have more experience, I will just close the trade and get out with a little loss. No need to pray it will not work.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning is a name known to all NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Beginners most of the time or even veteran traders make a wrong trade once in a while, you click buy instead or sell and you hang on to such trade in hope of becoming winning trade but most of the time this kind of trade will become a loser, the best way to deal this situation is to close it right away be it winning or losing.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,486.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,570 Times in 2,926 Posts

Praying only when you do the wrong thing does not make sense to me, because it seems that you purposely walked into the wrong market instead of waiting for right opportunity, prayer has to be a lifestyle,and not when you are in a bad situation before you remember it.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir has a reputation beyond repute penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,921.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,226 Times in 3,344 Posts

Praying is nothing when you are going against your trading rules and system no matter how much prayers you will be offering, whenever you find yourself hoping and praying then you are not acting in your own interest at all. You need to start doing thing the right ways and let the market work it out for you.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.
      If you do not take control of your risks then you lose control of your trades

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent will become famous soon enough Torrent's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      620.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

That is why i suggest always open trade making analysis. Analysis the market and depending on analysis open the trade. If you trade this way then you won't have pray to almighty. Almighty can't save you if you do not trade properly.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,606 Times in 3,322 Posts

Trading does not have to be something we do out of fear, it must be carefully planned and executed, praying after you have entered the wrong trade happen when we have recklessly pulled the trigger, be relaxed, watch trend and determine your optimum entry, no need to be tensed.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren is a splendid one to behold debren's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      767.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by adewale View Post
      Trading does not have to be something we do out of fear, it must be carefully planned and executed, praying after you have entered the wrong trade happen when we have recklessly pulled the trigger, be relaxed, watch trend and determine your optimum entry, no need to be tensed.
      Fear comes into a trader simply when he fails to either have a good well spelt out trading plan or he has it but lack the discipline to always follow his plan. If at all a trader make any mistake of entering a wrong trade the best thing to do is to stop the trade so as to minimize the loss, then is subsequent profitable trades he will recover the loss.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.87 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many traders who do like that they do pray after they have opened order , this is usually happen to new babies in forex and it is a bad thing . A trader must do his analysis very and have a good plan before he open his trade and this plan include '; method of his trading either longterm or short term also the stop loss to use with the lot size. If all these things are known there alnbw problem when the order are place

10. Dragon
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Sohail99 is on a distinguished road Sohail99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53.30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

it is a funny question that people start praying all the time they start the wrong trade. but it is natural that religion people start praying every time they do any work and i am in its favor. but some people start trade knowing that it will go on wrong side. just trying to see their luck that its good or not.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast