• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,181 Times in 636 Posts

i should ask a question and it is if you have opened a wrong position so why you still with it , you should close it immediately and do not be in more losses as wrong decisions will bring losses so if you have realized your mistakes so you should correct it and close with the least possible lose

2. lamborghini
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      581.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,317 Times in 808 Posts

yeah especially if the lot size is big but now since i rarely use big lot size so i kinda more relaxed when trading and won't try to pray to god when having a floating loss position.and this is also a reminder to all trader that we need to use proper risk amount so we won't have stress when having floating loss

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

oke2017 is on a distinguished road oke2017's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      19.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

prayer is very good because everything need prayer. We can not depend on our ability alone but there must be a perfect preparation or planning couple with prayer of faith before setting for any transaction on the platform. that is why you need the wisdom of God in this matter.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,160.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,287 Times in 2,658 Posts

With prayer nothing will comeout positive my friend and for that its better to grow the experience so that we can gain the perfection to make accurate analysis and like that we can be a master trader one day as the number of the wrong trade orders decreases.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,551 Times in 3,309 Posts

Praying is good, but if you are doing it because you are in a wrong trade, it is best you do the appropriate thing by closing the order immediately, this should save you the stress of being apprehensive about the final outcome of the wrong entry. Wisdom demands that you take action.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18 has a spectacular aura about Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

in the start when i started this forex trading business then at that time when my trade goes wrong then i start to pray loud that my trade comes in profits, actually at that time this feeling was due to lack of knowledge or experience but now i know that what to do to stop my losses in my trades and how to handle a losing trade.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

basim will become famous soon enough basim's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      159.29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Prayer is important for the trader to be calm, and I believe that trading after prayer makes you more focused and calm and also important for good mental motives that improve the behavior of the trader when trading in the market and make you more control over yourself.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,926 Times in 3,480 Posts

Well, my brother in as much as prayer is very essential to the believers, and we are thought that there is nothing prayer cannot do. But there are some situations that we seems to be the one that put ourselves their! Due to the fact that we ignore the rules of the forex market, in this situation i think what we need is just wait and see all close the trade

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

fastline01 is on a distinguished road fastline01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      188.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by howtoocean** View Post
      Praying is necessary in your good and healthy life. But praying is not working in your trading because trading is a game of mathematics and numbers. If you take the wrong decision you will bear the high loss and good decision gives you best reward. So keep on practice and learning about forex trading. Do not rely on prays during your trades.
      Actually, we can pray for not doing the market in wrong sides, but that might be not worthy for protecting our losses. We should think twice before opening the trade and the best part of it is to use stop loss to close the trade in a certain points if that trade goes wrong. Loss is a part of this business, so it is unavoidable.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,537 Times in 843 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basim View Post
      Prayer is important for the trader to be calm, and I believe that trading after prayer makes you more focused and calm and also important for good mental motives that improve the behavior of the trader when trading in the market and make you more control over yourself.
      You really made make laugh, but the fact still remains that prayer will not do anything for traders after they have traded, the decisions of the market is final, except when you experience a miracle on this regard. If you would like prayers to help you, you should do it before trading, so that you will be led to know the right things to do in the market, not after the opening of the order.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast