• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

faiyaz1982 is on a distinguished road faiyaz1982's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      74.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade

Yes some time i did in my earlier time of trading. because that time my knowledge and experience was poor. But now in after three months of trading time now i did fundamental and technical analysis before placing any trade so now i able to understand this market movement. but in some times i too got loss. so in that time i fixed stop loss tools.

2. <a href="">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2280.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,212 Times in 2,415 Posts

Well, in my believe, which is Christianity we. Believe that there is nothing a prayer cannot do. But in this kinda situation. It will take lot of hard prayer for God to reverse the possible loss which we are likely to encounter. So this is why we need to analysis well so as to avoid going through such situations

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Angelic

forexgold will become famous soon enough forexgold's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      337.22 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is true because forex trading has a great risk and we have to be very careful because any mistake may cost us a lot. For this I have called every trader to concentrate well and not to listen to his negative emotions because they can be a reason to take those Decisions and beyond can be very regrettable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to forexgold For This Useful Post:

Benzone (03-13-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Inspired

nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi is just really nice nilvayi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know about praying in Forex market. Because Forex market always follow technical analysis and fundamental so praying here will not give you good result i think. One should put more concentration on how to gather more knowledge and information rather praying for a better result. Do something that you don't need to pray after opening an order.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nilvayi For This Useful Post:

shyammandal (03-13-2018)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba has a brilliant future ajagbeolegba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      829.63 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,518 Times in 827 Posts

I have said it times without number to some traders that cares to know, it is wrong for you to be praying after you have opened the trade, it is late already, you should have tried to pray for God's guidance before you opened the trade, but after you had opened the trade, then, nothing could be done anymore. In this regard, i think that traders that are praying after they had opened the order are trying to curse the trader that took the opposite direction even when they are in the right trend. God can not be partial.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4 will become famous soon enough princeandy4's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183.34 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We are don't play with the trade we are the trader and we do deal with trade market and we do that with our knowledge. There are a lot of things we have to think before making any trade. As my first trade, i make a huge amount of profit and then I start losing now I am making again. I think that I can make again. I won't lose any trade.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

youbutt is on a distinguished road youbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48.66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default You start praying when you have opened a wrong trade (part 3)

If I would face a situation like this which is mentioned above. First of all I will control myself, relax myself than think the best possible solution to it. I would wait for the point where profit and loss is zero the break even point if price comes to it. It would be best thing I can have but If it didn't I would face loss by stopping it and than set it opposite I would not only gain profit but also cover by loss which I have faced.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal will become famous soon enough shyammandal's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3351.99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We don't pray for wrong trading . When we know that our opened trade is wrong and that will give us loss then suddenly we close the trade so that we can protect our capital money and help us for next trade . We don't allow to run the trade in opposite trend of market because that will be too much risky . Sometimes due to these mistake trader are getting margin call point also .

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe has a spectacular aura about DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      572.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Prayer is good because it is a means of invoking Higher Beings in directing oneís activities. However, there are some things that donít require prayer but your immediate action.

When a trader has ascertained that s/he had made a mistake in wrong execution of a trade, the best thing is to take a reverse action rather than praying for divine intervention. Here, it is your immediate action that is needed, not your praying lifestyle.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone is a name known to all Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      326.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Prayer is good,but it is important not to get God wrong.Heaven help those who help themselves,so they say. In this context, no amount of prayer will fetch you profit unless you get it right through much learning and adequate knowledge quest.

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast