• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to join a Facebook group?

Voters
    53. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

42 79.25%
    • Maybe later (I'll consider it)

6 11.32%
    • No

5 9.43%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,127 Times in 7,252 Posts

Default How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/forex_humor"> </a>
    3. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), angaper (07-05-2017), azmassi (07-14-2017), dzin4aans (07-18-2017), Eneregha (11-14-2017), forexianz (08-10-2017), NikitaBelle (07-05-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Passionate Pisces (07-04-2017), qmikpl (07-06-2017), snaxbest (09-24-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here will become famous soon enough King is here will become famous soon enough King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to join because i want to share my knowledge there and will get instant reply from others. and i will reply to others post too to get more knowledge. i think this is a good decision for us . i think it will be more interesting and will help the new comers too. please carry on dear

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King is here For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (07-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-05-2017)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3271.75 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I personally do not find it so interesting. At least in my country facebook is used more to waste time posting and sharing banalities and fake news than for really productive things, and that is why I have stopped participating frequently in that social network. But knowing that many good mates of this forum may be there, I would certainly visit you often.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angaper For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-05-2017)

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79 has a reputation beyond repute PhAnToMtRaDeR79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 28,127 Times in 7,252 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angaper View Post
      I personally do not find it so interesting. At least in my country facebook is used more to waste time posting and sharing banalities and fake news than for really productive things, and that is why I have stopped participating frequently in that social network. But knowing that many good mates of this forum may be there, I would certainly visit you often.
      Yes mate, you're right on that. It could be a place full of spam but if we maintain it then there will be no spam in the group.

The good thing about FB is you get instant notification when someone replied to your post. Also, there is FB messenger that we can utilize for many things related to forex trading. It is full of potential.

Everything you need to know about forex trading can be found in here:
      http://forum.mt5.com/forumdisplay.ph...orex-Education

Connect with me on Facebook: Redart Motnahp
      OR
      Invite people or your friends to this facebook group: Global Forex Money (Get Real Cash To Trade Forex In Here)

Instaforex monitoring widget will be added soon!

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PhAnToMtRaDeR79 For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (07-05-2017), NikitaBelle (07-05-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,137 Times in 445 Posts

I think it is a good idea because learning is the priority when it comes to forex trading business and it is not too much. I shall like to be part of this great group so that I shall keep on learning more ways to approach the market as to keep on making some profits. I hope it is free of charge?! I am joking but I know it would be.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (07-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,104 Times in 7,033 Posts
       Black Frame Talent: Daily Contest of Demotivators on MT5.com Forum

Am not interested in facebook, the only reason I log in to it because my family like it and it's some kind of a way to communicate with them. But overall I think facebook is not that important unless people there are discussing important subject, but many people there are just for selfies, hahaha

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), dzin4aans (07-05-2017), pakravian (10-05-2017), Passionate Pisces (07-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,799 Times in 4,241 Posts

I mainly use facebook for some fun and contacting friends. But I will definitely join learning group to become better and maybe share some forex joke too hehe

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dzin4aans For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), penuelophir (07-05-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Inspired

penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir has much to be proud of penuelophir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1539.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,137 Times in 445 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle View Post
      Am not interested in facebook, the only reason I log in to it because my family like it and it's some kind of a way to communicate with them. But overall I think facebook is not that important unless people there are discussing important subject, but many people there are just for selfies, hahaha
      I used to feel the way you are doing today about facebook but I had joined a group of people of whom I always learn things from so I started going there whenever there is a meeting between us. I even went as far as telling people to stop using the facebook, but I think when there is important thing to do there then you can certainly make use of it.
      Wisdom Is The Ability To Apply Knowledge And Experience To Any Given Situation.

Foreign exchange market is a skill that requires time to learn, needs hard work to sustain and diligence to keep open the door of profits.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to penuelophir For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), NikitaBelle (07-06-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

A Shanto is an unknown quantity at this point A Shanto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Advance trader like to trade in different market condition. This is very excited to work. It is very essential to have several forex trading system in one trading platform. Like a trader has to use trend trading system if the market is in trend. If market is in range then the trader must use range trading system. There are many broker in the market for different type of trading system. Any trading style trader can easily select this platform based on current market trend.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A Shanto For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

20. Forex Game
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i am waiting for the link to join , i am testing new strategies about volume spread analysis and i am getting better in it so i will be glad to share my knowledge and experience with a the members of a very great forum and a broker that i am always love and appreciate

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The End For This Useful Post:

ade indra (11-14-2017), PhAnToMtRaDeR79 (07-16-2017)

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 6 ... LastLast