• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to join a Facebook group?

Voters
    119. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

94 78.99%
    • Maybe later (I'll consider it)

17 14.29%
    • No

8 6.72%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Super Moderator
      I am:
      Fine

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,066 Times in 8,475 Posts

Default How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll

If we can have at least 100 serious people who click "YES" on the poll above the I will consider making a Facebook group for people to learn about pattern trading. The class will be provided with learning material and market updates so it will be useful for everyone.
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 01-17-2018 at 03:09 PM.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220.42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook is a online communication way for everyone. it is very very popular site for digital life. i have a Facebook account but i dont want to learn Forex in Facebook group because i showed lot of fake user use Facebook for scalping. i dont find any good group in Facebook for gain trading knowledge. i am showing lot of trader saying Facebook group is very good for learn but it is not so easy. i showed lot of chitter waiting in Facebook for earn money . when you want to learn about Forex then he will give you lot of way to earn money in one week. when you invest your money with this man then you will be a loser. so i think Facebook learn not so easy for everyone.

3. The following 2 users say Thank You to chakrabarty for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (01-17-2018), Unregistered (1)

4. Dragon
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5,308.96 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,231 Times in 5,530 Posts

Yeah, of course, I think its a great format to learn about trading.

I've joined a lot of groups to learn something like programming etc, so I'm sure that trading group will be really useful too for a lot of traders to learn, not only for beginners but also for the experienced ones as its easier to communicate there.

Of course forum has its own use too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (01-18-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      Fine

Asad Rafiq will become famous soon enough Asad Rafiq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26.04 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I no join any group of Forex trading. I think there is lots of chances to learn for the Forex. Because a forum is available for us and we have more chances to learn here. it is a forum for all those who want to learn. It is a forum for learning also who's new in forum. Facebook forums group is not provided the much information for the basic trading . Facebook groups useless, not gives the tight information.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cheeky

frazzaq2 is on a distinguished road frazzaq2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont, coz forum is good, if you go with facebook it will distract you from your work. start watching something else and get involve into it.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to frazzaq2 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

oussamab is an unknown quantity at this point oussamab's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5.47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, Facebook is a basic way to learn Forex and trading. Because the discussions that occur make the person have a lot of experience and new ideas. I know a lot of people and we share ideas to develop strategies

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cool

Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki has a reputation beyond repute Alexander Tatsumaki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3,067.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,945 Times in 2,695 Posts

Maybe later (I'll consider it)

i am not really using facebook atm. but if i do i'd consider joining the group. i'm not that active there anyway though..

The Symbiosis mashed up Trading Journal
      <--

Winner of Best answers contest!

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

maktarl143 is on a distinguished road maktarl143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.38 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At Present time Facebook is most easiest way to communicate with each other in Asia. In various case some country are using Facebook free. so i think its a wonderful idea to express and discuss with each other about Forex,
      I support it , & i am willing to add in Facebook group.
      Thanks

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

arjivy96 is an unknown quantity at this point arjivy96's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes. its important to open a group in facebook for forex discussion. because todays world facebook is easiest way to communicate each other. so i wish if any group that i might join. you may suggest me if any group. Thanks

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

mohammadl1ton is on a distinguished road mohammadl1ton's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      789.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In this time Facebook community is useful. It's easy to create Facebook Group and also easy to join. I have one Facebook Group and more then 400 traders are join in my group. I am also member many Forex Group where I can share my knowledge and experience. But main problem is all members are not active that's why we can't discuss each others. So I think create group or join any group is not increase our knowledge without discuss.
      I strongly belive Man can do anythings

15. The following 2 users say Thank You to mohammadl1ton for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jono_sutejo is on a distinguished road jono_sutejo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have a trading group in facebook and sometimes we share information about trading development. some of them tell me how to make a profit with their strategy and sometime i just follow. that's very useful for me in developing the trading process.and I think this is one of the best ways to learn trading.

Reply to Thread
    Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 15 ... LastLast