• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • View Poll Results: Do you want to join a Facebook group?

Voters
    28. You may not vote on this poll
    • Yes

23 82.14%
    • Maybe later (I'll consider it)

2 7.14%
    • No

3 10.71%
    Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: How Many of You Want To Join a Facebook Group To Learn Forex?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

darkangle is an unknown quantity at this point darkangle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in my opinion we need to visit all possible sites to learn about Forex and to know how to use it in the right way also face book is one of the biggest sites to learn about and we will find a lot of information that we need by asking about it and read what others members share.

2. <a href="http://forum.mt5.com"> </a>
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Asleep

Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin is a splendid one to behold Star_amin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      794.55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll
      I have experiences of being a paid member in a Fired group in Facebook. Their analysis and suggestions were random. Such as they used to quoting prices every now and then according to all time frame charts and all currency pairs including Gold and Crude oils. So it is very hard to decide a choice when you have so many multiple choices. It crumbles one's trading style and theory. It is obviously, hence confusing.

Because all everyone does is to predict the price movements. None can say that this sort of prediction will emerge 100% right. Because it's a lot bigger market than you can imagine. So, I am good with my technical analysis and not go back in any sorts of Facebook Forex stupid groups.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1148.89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

currently i have joined so many facebook groups but they are not always helpful. So many scammer are there around to make [rofit by cheating you. So i leave these groups and then try to join a community that has own web address and also support. I think free facebooking service is not for all as it is free, many come here to cheat people not teach people
      Removed by Moderator !

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Rakin11 is an unknown quantity at this point Rakin11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes i want to join in Facebook group of Forex. and i think it will be very helpful to all of us to know about Forex more clearly, about Forex work, Trading and so on, i think its a good idea to join in Facebook group to learn Forex. And if there is a group on Facebook about Forex I definitely join there.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

canemike500 is an unknown quantity at this point canemike500's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook is a place you can share ideas and learn things you think could be of good benefit to you,but some people are now messing up this ideas and goals for establishing Facebook and they have turned it to a place where unethical things are being advertised and scam thriving.Anyway I will like to join if it will be a channel for me to gain and for other willing people the best of knowledge and understanding of forex business.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheeky

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2724.93 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,179 Times in 1,493 Posts

Well I have voted and I chose Yes. Facebook group is really helpful especially for those who are new to this business. I think we can help each other and be focus on this business. I hope that you can open a group especially for MT5 forum members and guests and we can learn and improvise our knowledge. There are maybe something we don't know but others know. This is why a facebook group will plays it roles.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to forexianz For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (08-11-2017)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Shehu Abdullahi is on a distinguished road Shehu Abdullahi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      109.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Absolutely i will be glad to join and learn how to trade on facebook. because am going to meet different people with different ideas and this will in turn helo me in terms of my forex career.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning will become famous soon enough NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      206.92 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Traders and aspiring traders do really need to explore every possible way to learn and develop the needed skills to deal the market, be it in FB or a forum or a websites or combinations, trading is not just a simple profession that can be easily conquered and it may take years of constant learning before we can finally find the right approach in dealing the market.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

sohaib402 is an unknown quantity at this point sohaib402's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17.84 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Facebook is the most popular social media now-a-days. And I use it almost daily. If this forum has a group on facebook. I really want to like that group for the information about Forex and also about this forum. I would like to join FB group.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Busy

fxlearner1 is on a distinguished road fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      137.23 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79 View Post
      Facebook is making it easier for people to connect to other people from around the world who also like similar thing. However, there are also people who are not comfortable with it.

So my question to you all is this....

Do you want to join a facebook group that talks about forex trading? Maybe there will be file sharing too, tutorials, or signals or simply discussing about the forex trading.

Please give me your opinion in the poll
      No doubt its the great idea to start posting on social media like Facebook about Forex trading. No doubt one can learn Forex trading by Facebook groups. But as far as my opinion is concerned my reply would be 50/50. The reason is that there are mostly non serious type of people on Facebook who could spam our activities and discussions. While at MT5 we have the best and safe place to learn together with a specific and topic oriented style. Facebook could benefit in such a way that if every post of the members should be supervised by the moderator first. If moderator considers the post relevant to the topic then he may allow the material to be posted. Else the spammers or non serious people could damage our mission to learn together.
      "*اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد*Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fxlearner1 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (Yesterday)

Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast