• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Scalping works better than long term trading (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Fine

NewBeginning is on a distinguished road NewBeginning's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      261.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It will always depend on the trader if he pick to scalp or do some long term trading, scalping obviously requires more time and focus during trading that one wrong decision can lead to a big lose, trading in higher time frames are more relaxed and requires less time in monitoring our chart.

2. FB
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams is on a distinguished road sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      237.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping in forex trading is a lazy man business,therefore no expert forex trader will ever indulge in that kind of trading style,although many scalpers will say ,that they can make profit out of scalping,then how many of them have retain or withdraw such profits.Scalping is a time wasting trading style ,when a trader is pursuing 5 pips then you will see him losing 80 pips.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Ese will become famous soon enough Ese's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a long term debate. but I really do not think that scalping is better. here are my reasons. scalping as far as I know require that you risk much to make small, that is like gambling to me. it is always better to risk very little in order to make much. like risk ten dollars to make thirty dollars. this is trading and not gambling and why it is better than scalping.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop is an unknown quantity at this point Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are to apply the scalping on the higher time frame then it simply means that you are not scalping any more Because the idea of it is to have the trade last for some few minutes and then yo close it with little amount of profits. Although I don't intend to scalp at all, but I have idea of how it would be done.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow will become famous soon enough shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2405.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I do not agree with this statement that scalping is better than the long term trading strategy. For earning money quickly , we should use the scalping strategy which can be done when there is a high volume in the market and it moves sharply. But that is very risky as it can bring losses at the same time in bigger amount. Long term trading strategy is better but needs more experience and capital.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is on a distinguished road DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88.20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

One man's meat is another man's poison. Also, one family's ceiling is another family's floor. What is good for goose may sometimes not be satisfactory for gander.

Scalping is a trding system requiring 1M, 5M, 15M and 30M timeframes, sometimes 1H timeframe. The trader trade by taking advantage of undulating nature of the market situation to capture some little amount of profits within a few minutes or hours of trade.. Sometimes, the aggregate amount of these small profits used to be enormous but the effort and the time expended is always too much. Some traders prefer it by making quick little profits.

However, I prefer swing trading in which I used Daily timeframe. My trades used to last weeks and, in some cases, months. It is less stressful and I make a lot of profits through it. I can go out and do some other things. I have more time for my family and friends.

Well, these two trading styles depends on different individual trader.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker is on a distinguished road hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Scalping works better for some trader while to some, it is a no go area , some traders believe in scalping to quickly take the profit that the market gives to them while some prefer long term trading for security reasons, to protect their capital, or to prevent an emotional stress associated with Short term trading. Whichever trading style you intend using is due to preference or choice
      Doing scalping is most like T20 match. You have to play a lot of match and then you may make profit or loss. And the long term trade is like the test match. You can get the result after a long time. But in the long term, you can learn so many thing about the market. But in scalping trade you can not learn and also these may make the pressure of your mind
      hAnKeR. Your ThAnKs is nothing but a ClicK although your ClicK is so much EnCouraginG.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

MZK is an unknown quantity at this point MZK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      100.40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Scalping works better for some trader while to some, it is a no go area , some traders believe in scalping to quickly take the profit that the market gives to them while some prefer long term trading for security reasons, to protect their capital, or to prevent an emotional stress associated with Short term trading. Whichever trading style you intend using is due to preference or choice
      I think it is not true that scalping works better than long term trading because long term trading brings lot of profit and in long term trading very small risk is involve while in scalping risk is too much and profit is very small therefore in my opinion long term is better than scalping.

10. <a href=""> </a>
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nauman11 is an unknown quantity at this point Nauman11's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you want to take risk in the trading you can go to scalping because when you risk high the profit margin will also become so high and also there will b an increment in your assets but once you loss in trading then you might have to face it with courage if not then do not do scalping.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2