• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Triangle pattern - Technical analysis PART-1

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here will become famous soon enough King is here will become famous soon enough King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Triangle pattern - Technical analysis PART-1

This thread gonna be more interesting and i suggest you guys to have a burger while reading this post.

Many of traders are trading here for years to years but have no idea about the triangle pattern. Very few is known to this pattern but have no clear idea. So today i am trying to make this pattern easier for you guys.

Popular chart pattern used in triangle technical analysis. There are three types of triangles.
      • Symmetrical Triangle
      • Ascending Triangle
      • Descending Triangle

To create this kind of chart pattern it takes almost or more than one month. so i do feel this pattern is for the long term traders.

Symmetrical Triangle:
      The symmetrical triangle is a pattern where the two trends line merges slowly toward the front. It is a neutral pattern by which it is elevated. Here you can be able to find out the break out.

1.jpg

Ascending Triangle:
      The upper line parallel to the ascending triangle but the trend line line is gradually elevated. It is usually a bullish pattern where investors can make it bigger.

2.jpg

Descending Triangle:
      The trend line parallel below and below the trend line gradually decreases in the descending triangle. This is a bearish pattern where a low-down.

3.jpg

An upright or downward pattern is formed from two to three weeks.

• Determining Take profit:
      • For bullish pattern: entry + height of previous bullish candle
      • For bearish pattern: Entry + height of previous bearish candle

Soon i am coming with new strategies of technical analysis Part-2 ( Flag and Pennant )

2. <a href=""> </a>
    3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King is here For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (07-10-2017), dzin4aans (07-09-2017), Soldier (07-09-2017), union12 (10-12-2017)

I am:
      Relaxed

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,799 Times in 4,241 Posts

Amazing job there These setups you've mentioned are very common and really often seen in the market. I am happy you shared them and I am looking forward to more updates with maybe some chart examples from you

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here will become famous soon enough King is here will become famous soon enough King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Amazing job there These setups you've mentioned are very common and really often seen in the market. I am happy you shared them and I am looking forward to more updates with maybe some chart examples from you
      thanks a lot dear. i know something very common in market but people feel difficulty to understand that. so now i want to do something for traders and specially for the new traders. so i am going to share my knowledge step by step. and there are a lot of content in chart pattern and i want to share most of them step by step.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King is here For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-09-2017)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur is a jewel in the rough Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King is here View Post
      This thread gonna be more interesting and i suggest you guys to have a burger while reading this post.

Many of traders are trading here for years to years but have no idea about the triangle pattern. Very few is known to this pattern but have no clear idea. So today i am trying to make this pattern easier for you guys.

Popular chart pattern used in triangle technical analysis. There are three types of triangles.
      • Symmetrical Triangle
      • Ascending Triangle
      • Descending Triangle

To create this kind of chart pattern it takes almost or more than one month. so i do feel this pattern is for the long term traders.

Symmetrical Triangle:
      The symmetrical triangle is a pattern where the two trends line merges slowly toward the front. It is a neutral pattern by which it is elevated. Here you can be able to find out the break out.

Attachment 69334

Ascending Triangle:
      The upper line parallel to the ascending triangle but the trend line line is gradually elevated. It is usually a bullish pattern where investors can make it bigger.

Attachment 69335

Descending Triangle:
      The trend line parallel below and below the trend line gradually decreases in the descending triangle. This is a bearish pattern where a low-down.

Attachment 69336

An upright or downward pattern is formed from two to three weeks.

• Determining Take profit:
      • For bullish pattern: entry + height of previous bullish candle
      • For bearish pattern: Entry + height of previous bearish candle

Soon i am coming with new strategies of technical analysis Part-2 ( Flag and Pennant )
      Triangle Pattern is the most often appear in the market then any pattern such Double or Tripple Top/Bottom Pattern because Triangle pattern can be form at the middle of the trend as the continuation pattern or in the end of the trend as a reversal pattern.
      "Don't be a hero. Don't have an ego. Always question yourself and your ability, Don't ever feel that you are good. The second you do, you are dead." By Paul Tudor Jones.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool

howtooceanfx is an unknown quantity at this point howtooceanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      33.80 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have shared very profitable patterns. Love to hear that you are here to share your knowledge this type of activity will beneficial for new traders. If professional traders think like you then i hope that newbie traders will not feel difficulty to learn forex. So keep it brother.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to howtooceanfx For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark has a brilliant future FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1424.35 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,532 Times in 759 Posts

Nice thread, these patterns are working for some traders who can trade them profitable and can work for new traders too, but they should study them very well, so they can spot them easy on the chart and after make their trading decissions. Also I want to remind to everyone that a set-up can occure profitable, but not all the times, so proper money management is needed for succesful accounts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by howtooceanfx View Post
      You have shared very profitable patterns. Love to hear that you are here to share your knowledge this type of activity will beneficial for new traders. If professional traders think like you then i hope that newbie traders will not feel difficulty to learn forex. So keep it brother.
      I think this pattern needs too much practicce... ha ha ha you know practice makes a man perfect ������

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Nice thread, these patterns are working for some traders who can trade them profitable and can work for new traders too, but they should study them very well, so they can spot them easy on the chart and after make their trading decissions. Also I want to remind to everyone that a set-up can occure profitable, but not all the times, so proper money management is needed for succesful accounts.
      Thanks for saying a nice thread... i will be succeed as a writer if a single trader can be beneficial from my thread ������

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King is here For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (07-10-2017), FlyingShark (07-11-2017)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul will become famous soon enough paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Triangle pattern is one of chart patterns use in technical analysis to determine direction of trend in Forex market,this pattern fall under continuation aspect of technical analysis which indicate that the current trend is still on motion although it is moving a slide backward.There are three types of this triangle ,they are ascending ,descending and asymmetric triangles.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maximum is on a distinguished road maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      386.46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well as for me I don't too much believe in finding angles on my chart, what we should try to always do is to learn and practice how to trade maked chart especially on the area of drawing trend lines correctly because perfect setup is difficult when your lines are not correct

17. FB
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

Accumulated bonus
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Well as for me I don't too much believe in finding angles on my chart, what we should try to always do is to learn and practice how to trade maked chart especially on the area of drawing trend lines correctly because perfect setup is difficult when your lines are not correct
      The main thing is to find the perfect strateggy for yourself. That is the best strategy. People should find that and i think you have a perfect strategy too. I would be glad if you kindly share those with us
      Last edited by King is here; 08-02-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Mistake

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast