photo
Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

    If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

    Dear friends,?articipate in our Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is 5000$ (current average price of ONE post is 5$ of fully withdrawable monies)

    Congratulations to the winner of the Best Answers Contest! who have received about $ 708 of fully withdrawable monies!

    Invite your friends Best Answers Contest! Prize fund is fully withdrawable 5000$

  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 10 of 17

    Thread: Triangle pattern - Technical analysis PART-1

    1. #1
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Posts
      268
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

      Default Triangle pattern - Technical analysis PART-1

      This thread gonna be more interesting and i suggest you guys to have a burger while reading this post.

      Many of traders are trading here for years to years but have no idea about the triangle pattern. Very few is known to this pattern but have no clear idea. So today i am trying to make this pattern easier for you guys.

      Popular chart pattern used in triangle technical analysis. There are three types of triangles.
      • Symmetrical Triangle
      • Ascending Triangle
      • Descending Triangle


      To create this kind of chart pattern it takes almost or more than one month. so i do feel this pattern is for the long term traders.

      Symmetrical Triangle:
      The symmetrical triangle is a pattern where the two trends line merges slowly toward the front. It is a neutral pattern by which it is elevated. Here you can be able to find out the break out.


      Name:  1.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  6.6 KB

      Ascending Triangle:
      The upper line parallel to the ascending triangle but the trend line line is gradually elevated. It is usually a bullish pattern where investors can make it bigger.


      Name:  2.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  9.1 KB

      Descending Triangle:
      The trend line parallel below and below the trend line gradually decreases in the descending triangle. This is a bearish pattern where a low-down.


      Name:  3.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  9.4 KB

      An upright or downward pattern is formed from two to three weeks.

      • Determining Take profit:
      • For bullish pattern: entry + height of previous bullish candle
      • For bearish pattern: Entry + height of previous bearish candle



      Soon i am coming with new strategies of technical analysis Part-2 ( Flag and Pennant )


    2. The following 4 users say Thank You to King is here for this useful post.

      Arief Makmur (07-10-2017), dzin4aans (07-09-2017), Soldier (07-09-2017), union12 (10-12-2017)

    3. #2
      Moderator
      I am:
      Crappy
       
      dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Posts
      16,357
      Thanks
      50,580
      Thanked 20,761 Times in 5,181 Posts

      Default

      Amazing job there These setups you've mentioned are very common and really often seen in the market. I am happy you shared them and I am looking forward to more updates with maybe some chart examples from you


    4. #3
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Posts
      268
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans View Post
      Amazing job there These setups you've mentioned are very common and really often seen in the market. I am happy you shared them and I am looking forward to more updates with maybe some chart examples from you
      thanks a lot dear. i know something very common in market but people feel difficulty to understand that. so now i want to do something for traders and specially for the new traders. so i am going to share my knowledge step by step. and there are a lot of content in chart pattern and i want to share most of them step by step.


    5. The Following User Says Thank You to King is here For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (07-09-2017)

    6. #4
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Posts
      2,927
      Accumulated bonus
      625.83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      519
      Thanked 498 Times in 345 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by King is here View Post
      This thread gonna be more interesting and i suggest you guys to have a burger while reading this post.

      Many of traders are trading here for years to years but have no idea about the triangle pattern. Very few is known to this pattern but have no clear idea. So today i am trying to make this pattern easier for you guys.

      Popular chart pattern used in triangle technical analysis. There are three types of triangles.
      • Symmetrical Triangle
      • Ascending Triangle
      • Descending Triangle


      To create this kind of chart pattern it takes almost or more than one month. so i do feel this pattern is for the long term traders.

      Symmetrical Triangle:
      The symmetrical triangle is a pattern where the two trends line merges slowly toward the front. It is a neutral pattern by which it is elevated. Here you can be able to find out the break out.


      Attachment 69334

      Ascending Triangle:
      The upper line parallel to the ascending triangle but the trend line line is gradually elevated. It is usually a bullish pattern where investors can make it bigger.


      Attachment 69335

      Descending Triangle:
      The trend line parallel below and below the trend line gradually decreases in the descending triangle. This is a bearish pattern where a low-down.


      Attachment 69336

      An upright or downward pattern is formed from two to three weeks.

      • Determining Take profit:
      • For bullish pattern: entry + height of previous bullish candle
      • For bearish pattern: Entry + height of previous bearish candle



      Soon i am coming with new strategies of technical analysis Part-2 ( Flag and Pennant )
      Triangle Pattern is the most often appear in the market then any pattern such Double or Tripple Top/Bottom Pattern because Triangle pattern can be form at the middle of the trend as the continuation pattern or in the end of the trend as a reversal pattern.
      Simple Is The Best


    7. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

    8. #5
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cool
       
      howtooceanfx is on a distinguished road howtooceanfx's Avatar
      Posts
      254
      Accumulated bonus
      36.90 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      3
      Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

      Default

      You have shared very profitable patterns. Love to hear that you are here to share your knowledge this type of activity will beneficial for new traders. If professional traders think like you then i hope that newbie traders will not feel difficulty to learn forex. So keep it brother.


    9. The Following User Says Thank You to howtooceanfx For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

    10. #6
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy
       
      FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Posts
      4,330
      Accumulated bonus
      2054.50 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,739
      Thanked 3,042 Times in 1,288 Posts

      Default

      Nice thread, these patterns are working for some traders who can trade them profitable and can work for new traders too, but they should study them very well, so they can spot them easy on the chart and after make their trading decissions. Also I want to remind to everyone that a set-up can occure profitable, but not all the times, so proper money management is needed for succesful accounts.


    11. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingShark For This Useful Post:

      dzin4aans (07-10-2017)

    12. #7
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Posts
      268
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by howtoocean** View Post
      You have shared very profitable patterns. Love to hear that you are here to share your knowledge this type of activity will beneficial for new traders. If professional traders think like you then i hope that newbie traders will not feel difficulty to learn forex. So keep it brother.
      I think this pattern needs too much practicce... ha ha ha you know practice makes a man perfect ������

      Quote Originally Posted by FlyingShark View Post
      Nice thread, these patterns are working for some traders who can trade them profitable and can work for new traders too, but they should study them very well, so they can spot them easy on the chart and after make their trading decissions. Also I want to remind to everyone that a set-up can occure profitable, but not all the times, so proper money management is needed for succesful accounts.
      Thanks for saying a nice thread... i will be succeed as a writer if a single trader can be beneficial from my thread ������


    13. The following 2 users say Thank You to King is here for this useful post.

      dzin4aans (07-10-2017), FlyingShark (07-11-2017)

    14. #8
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----
       
      paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul is a splendid one to behold paulokepaul's Avatar
      Posts
      1,287
      Accumulated bonus
      196.54 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      970
      Thanked 1,050 Times in 546 Posts

      Default

      Triangle pattern is one of chart patterns use in technical analysis to determine direction of trend in Forex market,this pattern fall under continuation aspect of technical analysis which indicate that the current trend is still on motion although it is moving a slide backward.There are three types of this triangle ,they are ascending ,descending and asymmetric triangles.


    15. #9
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----
       
      maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum is a splendid one to behold maximum's Avatar
      Posts
      2,967
      Accumulated bonus
      903.15 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      311
      Thanked 976 Times in 505 Posts

      Default

      Well as for me I don't too much believe in finding angles on my chart, what we should try to always do is to learn and practice how to trade maked chart especially on the area of drawing trend lines correctly because perfect setup is difficult when your lines are not correct


    16. Lamboghini
    17. #10
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed
       
      King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here has a spectacular aura about King is here's Avatar
      Posts
      268
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      10
      Thanked 154 Times in 60 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by maximum View Post
      Well as for me I don't too much believe in finding angles on my chart, what we should try to always do is to learn and practice how to trade maked chart especially on the area of drawing trend lines correctly because perfect setup is difficult when your lines are not correct
      The main thing is to find the perfect strateggy for yourself. That is the best strategy. People should find that and i think you have a perfect strategy too. I would be glad if you kindly share those with us
      Last edited by King is here; 08-02-2017 at 10:44 AM. Reason: Mistake


    Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

    Tags for this Thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts