• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread

Thread: Can a forex trader make consistent huge reward like in a footballer?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Can a forex trader make consistent huge reward like in a footballer?

Hello mates in the house, I read the newspapers and sourced online facts about the current footballers signup from one team to another and discover how much they will be earning on weekly basis which to my country currency value is millions in return. Have you earned weekly like footballers in forex or know of anyone?

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Vikine is a jewel in the rough Vikine is a jewel in the rough Vikine is a jewel in the rough Vikine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46.70 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fembizz View Post
      Hello mates in the house, I read the newspapers and sourced online facts about the current footballers signup from one team to another and discover how much they will be earning on weekly basis which to my country currency value is millions in return. Have you earned weekly like footballers in forex or know of anyone?
      I have not been able to make such amount of money from forex trading now, but I know in the future it will be so much possible. And as for the footballers, they are salary earners and they have limitation to the earnings, but imagine a trader who has so much learned on how to trade and kept on growing his trading account, the trader will be so much successful.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx is on a distinguished road 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      441.75 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Football playing is basically about talent but forex trading is not about talent it is something that everyone has to invest time in order to learn about it, and the money you can make as a football player far outweigh the amount of money you can make from the forex market within the same period.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir is a name known to all harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2466.52 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think it is possible to earn that much amount of money in Forex but i have not earned this much as yet. But what I think is that to earn this amount of money you need to have good amount of account balance as well so it would be in your hands that how much money you want to make in the Forex trading business.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amazed

King is here will become famous soon enough King is here will become famous soon enough King is here's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think this two fact are different. Football is a game and you can not compare this with the Forex. because Forex is a business and where is business, there is risk. so i think there is a difference. the same thing is both you need to learn and you have to keep patience. both has a term of money if you can use it perfectly

7. Forex Game
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow has a spectacular aura about shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4082.68 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, this is possible that we can easily make a consistent profits through the forex trading business like any other professionals, and to achieve that goals, we must have to learn the business very well and need to have more experience. Forex is not a easy business to earn money consistently, but it is possible when there is a huge experience and enough knowledge and also have a good strategy.

Reply to Thread