• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Does a Forex robot ever helped you earn profits? (part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Innocent

Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz has a reputation beyond repute Mummyz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,978.58 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,626 Times in 1,031 Posts

Post Does a Forex robot ever helped you earn profits? (part 2)

Well I can say yes, but I'm not a kind of person who only try to find such a good robot and rely on it..
      Because we still need to developing a good trading system and strategy and robot part is only help us to do automatic trade and that's all.

2. Demo contests
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri is just really nice Kadiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      627.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have never been helped to earn with the use of a forex trading robot. That is because I have not really consulted forex robots or bought them to use for my my trading on a real account. I have seen the robots work on a demo account before but not really for me but for someone that I know. The person got profits at one time but not at other times.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

JANEIUMEDIA will become famous soon enough JANEIUMEDIA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      298.28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have heard that Forex robots are profitable i was going through some sites and i saw results someone posted a robot made 5000 dollars just in a week .it was amazing , wanted to get the robot but the price they put there was much . i think traders can make money with all these automated systems

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

CratosFX is on a distinguished road CratosFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex robots have their advantages which is why they are used. They help traders avoid sitting whole day in front of computers but how profitable are they is different matter. They can be profitable or losing depending on their code. If they are code with good trading strategy and have good money management and are back tested and optimized they can be profitable.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,438.85 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,242 Times in 3,218 Posts

Robots are generally considered to be taboo or abomination in some quarters, that could be that they have been seen to cause more havoc than profit, if this is the tool that you see as safe for earning, please don't let anyone discourage you from adopting it, after all this is an individual decision.
      Check Out My Journal My Ichimoku+200 EMA Strategy

Jesus Loves You;Jesus Saves!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow is just really nice shoab chow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4,141.13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am trading forex for almost 6 years and I never had any experience of using any kinds of robots or automated software. Forex is a tough business and we should do it with enough cautious. But we can use robot to avoid the greed and emotion which are the greatest enemy for a forex trader. Some good robots are effective and can work smoothly.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Angelic

harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir has a brilliant future harbir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2,892.92 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,802 Times in 572 Posts

Well to be honest I have never used any robot to trade because I do not believe in robots at all and I think they are just a waste of time. Trading with robots would be like wasting your skills because when you do not trade by yourself then you are just not learning anything at all as you do not interfere yourself with Forex trading.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      517.87 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , forex robot has helped me to earn profit in the past but there is no continuity in it because of the dynamic nature of Forex . Forex is like human behavior which does not stable so there is no way that some thing that is static to trade it successfully. I will say for anyone to succced nvin fldex trading such must ready to learn how to trade manually behavior if a trader trade manually if anything happens, he can manover and adjust but if it is robot, it can do anything and this may cause bigger lost.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie has much to be proud of Cookie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,151 Times in 293 Posts

I was tempted to make use of robots in the past but after reading so many reviews about it, I got to know that it is all waste of time. Because the best way to trade is making use of the manual method and when we are been able to make use of the manual method when trading then the more knowledge we get the more better we become and the more we can earn. I have never tried robots and will not.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Lonely

The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End has a brilliant future The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1,754.72 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,899 Times in 541 Posts

personally i do not like to depend on the robots and i believe that you have to depend on yourself for building a good and a successful trading career , robots will not help you for long time but your knowledge and experience will help you all the time as forex is not a gambling or a game of luck

Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast