• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Does a Forex robot ever helped you earn profits? (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i have tried to use free robot or cracked paid robot but it is not as profitable as it is sounded.that is why now i prefer to trade manually since i believe it can perform better than using robot especially when it comes to adapting to market condition changes

2. <a href="https://www.instaforex.com/company_news"> </a>
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4420.05 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,208 Times in 580 Posts

in my career i tried three robots and one of them performed good however i personally not like robot trading because robot give profit for short term unless and until market movement is favorable for their scripts and we cant trust robots by doing trade on our real money thats why i like manual trading more.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18 will become famous soon enough Sid18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4426.03 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      19 (What is this?)
      Thanks

no a forex robot never helped me in my trading in this forex market, i used a robot in my trading account in the start but at that time robot starts giving me losses and i was about to lose my trading account, so after that i realize that robots are not good for trading because they can never make decisions like human brain.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1714.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,757 Times in 1,512 Posts

Honestly I haven't been able use robot before because I really don't have passion for it. EA TRADING can be profitable sometimes but that is when the robot is still very good. But one thing thing about robot is that they will definitely loose their form they don't work very good forever and so it will take a smart trader to know when to stop

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx has a spectacular aura about 22gostfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712.86 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Personally I am not for forex robots because I know that it is absolutely not going to work in a consistent manner like the human mind works, forex robots are not flexible when it comes to thinking and non flexible thinking mind will definitely not be able to achieve any greatness in this forex market.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Midnight Rambler is on a distinguished road Midnight Rambler's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53.01 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yeah, Forex Trading could be dealt with the Forex Robots, but it wouldn't be a good idea, as you cannot earn through the Forex robots as they are machines or bots, and they may make mistakes. If we are dealing with the Forex Trading, and if we see the mistakes, we could control it, but when we are dealing with the Robots, we could never see it coming and we could never control it.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have never traded with the aid of a robot but I have heard a lot from those who have traded with them, their experience and its effect, also I have done personal research on forex robot and found out that they are not reliable, they would win for a short while and lose for a very long time.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016.17 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,510 Times in 767 Posts

I'm not really a fan of forex robot but I saw some great performance from it on other forex website but most of them ended up burning the account after a few months. But I still believe that it's a great tool if we only know how to control and use it. The only downside of forex robot or EA is usually they are being used for online investment scam sales pitch. There are so many shady websites that claim that their EA can give you 1000% ROI in a few months.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

hanker will become famous soon enough hanker will become famous soon enough hanker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1280.06 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mummyz View Post
      Well I can say yes, but I'm not a kind of person who only try to find such a good robot and rely on it..
      Because we still need to developing a good trading system and strategy and robot part is only help us to do automatic trade and that's all.
      Robot or EA may make a trader easy for trade but in the longer time, you must face so much difficulty to make profit because robot are not used for a long time. Market are always changing and you need to trade manually by gaining the present knowledge about the market. So robot wilt not work in the long term. So trade manually

11. Forex Game
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Buzzed

snaxbest will become famous soon enough snaxbest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444.61 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many of the traders uses the tradings robots because they think that with the help of the robots they can earn the profits but I never support the robots tradings. I used them at least 1 year ago, It gave me the profits for some time and after then it gave me the heavy losses even it washed out my total capital so now I not use it and prefer manual tradings.

Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast