• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Which time is good for the students to trade? (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Angelic

Beauty Begum is on a distinguished road Beauty Begum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47.24 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping will be best trading strategy for students. Students must do trade by following scalping trading strategy. For scalping they can choose short time frame. I use M5, M30, H1 for scalping. Usually I do not do long term trading because I think long term trading is really risky for me.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/"> </a>
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz is just really nice fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1092.44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many trading approaches and ideologies that are set to deduce the right trading time and period a student can effectively analyse and trade the forex market and which was no one in particular was found to be the Grail. Therefore, it is better considered for any student participating in the forex market to do so by passive objective through long or medium term trading

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan has a spectacular aura about bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      314.03 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

students main duty is to finish their schools so i think the best time to do forex trading is when they actually finished their homework and don't have any exam in tomorrow or when they are free.and it would be better if they only use demo account to prevent money lost since most youngster still can't control their emotion very well

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Pensive

The End is on a distinguished road The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1745.67 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

students have to make their time management so well so that they can make good trading career , personally i believe that we should teach forex to our students at schools as the more earlier you learn about this great business the more earlier you will enjoy its profits

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Don'tStop has a spectacular aura about Don'tStop has a spectacular aura about Don'tStop's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      45.10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The End View Post
      students have to make their time management so well so that they can make good trading career , personally i believe that we should teach forex to our students at schools as the more earlier you learn about this great business the more earlier you will enjoy its profits
      You are right and being the fact that they will have to give more time to their studies, I will suggest that students who want to be a forex trader should do that by learning the long term, so that they don't end up wasting time on forex trading and then failing in their studies. Students needs to know that forex can be addicting as well.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola has a reputation beyond repute simisola's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1284.79 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,940 Times in 1,141 Posts

In fact there is no good time for students to participate in the forex business because of the risk involve, they need to focus more on their studies than anything else, forex is time consuming and students may not be able to strike the balance between their trading and studies, know your priorities.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

shantu is on a distinguished road shantu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      320.41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think there is not any dividing line between the students and natural trader that is going to be drawn by the forex market because the forex market is going to treat all of us as the traders of the international market and for this purpose you have to understand the intricacies of the forex market rather than to tell the forex market that you are a student because the forex market does not absolutely care about any such thing.
      Let Yourself be Taken Away by the Stronger Pull of What you Truly Love. -Rumi

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

swallow is on a distinguished road swallow's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      516.87 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is none that can say with 100% guarantee that can say the actual time that trade can trade because forex cannot be captured.I the only thing that can be done is for individual trader to look the time that is convenient for himself but to give a specific time that individuals trader can trade , that is not really possible because individuals schedule.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07 has much to be proud of rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3940.31 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,181 Times in 564 Posts

if we want to trade in major currencies or in commodities then best time is to trade in european and american session even if you ask me one session i do suggest you to trade in american session because other than american session market shows too much uncertainty so it is better to avoid uncertainty.

11. Forex Game
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Omoba9ce is on a distinguished road Omoba9ce's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      171.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A student that is a forex trader should most likely be a swing trader as he or she cannot dedicate so much time everyday to monitoring of charts and analysis. Now as a swing trader, you should be focused more on trading with trends so that you can make reasonable profits. You can dedicate time to your forex trading at night, when you analyse the market and monitor your open trade.

Reply to Thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast