• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Should we follow professional trader? (part 4)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz is a glorious beacon of light Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      611.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually in forex trading business guidance is an advantage to newbies and and average traders, if you are not yet a professional trader then you can follow a professional trader for his or her guidance so that you can follow his or her footsteps and become a good trader as well.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Oriakhiebillz for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

3. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">‘ÓūŚÍŮ ÔÓūÚŗŽ</a>
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan is a name known to all bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      463.17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We need to follow how a professional trader do their trade. What i mean is not we just copy their trade,but rather on how they make their trade,how they manage their risk,how they make a good price analysis,how they control their greed and emotion when trading,etc.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is on a distinguished road blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      124.00 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

most professional traders out there are not really what they claim to be some of them are just looking for cheap publicity to be famous and sell trading robot and make money from trader who are looking for magic to make money in Forex trading. Just do you home work very well before following any so called professional traders analysis.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin is a jewel in the rough tradwin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      546.60 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is not a problem to follow professionals traders to make some profits, but it would be better if you understand how they work so that you do not remain a follower because every trader can be a professional after long and hard work, so why not be a professional in trading better than folowing others.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone is just really nice Benzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      224.95 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is good to copy what is good.Learning from the pros is best.But for how long should you follow them. Nothing is as good than to be an independent trader.Aspire to be a pro in your field too,be ready to give whatever it takes to achieve your goal.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty is a jewel in the rough chakrabarty's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      186.51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you can learn and practice demo account properly then you can start it. i cant believe anyone in forex business because anyone cant earn profit 100% in this business. we know experience trader can earn profit in this business so we can follow them but dont believe blindly because if the professional trader face loss in his way then you will face same loss in your trade so i think own knowledge is very important for every traders.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ataur1979 is on a distinguished road ataur1979's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      23.71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Should we follow professional trader?

Yes if you got a chance to follow any professional trader's trading policy then it will be best for you to learning. A professional trader why, when & which place any trade from there you will be able to learn and this is very important for you. As well as you also need to work hard for more learning well. then only you will become a successful trader.

Reply to Thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7