• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: Is forex a greedy business? (Part 3)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19 has much to be proud of hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      444 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,216 Times in 1,370 Posts

Default Re: Is forex a greedy business? (Part 3)

well i dont wanna believe that the Forex trading market is a greedy market, i think its the Forex traders that are mostly greedy and not the nature of the market, but its we as a trader that needs to always try as much as possible to control ourselves, the only major way i could think about is being discipline, when we are discipline we will be able to control every emotional behavior that affect us in the market.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

KingsMan is an unknown quantity at this point KingsMan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear friend in this work if the any parson make profit than he think about more profit and the reason is greed. This business is normal business like other businesses. This business is not greed. Greed is a part of any parson emotions. And emotions make man weak. Don't use your emotions in this business. And the important talk this is a normal business. Business is not greed this is depend upon person what is he think about this business.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to KingsMan for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      Cheerful

sazzadmahmud is an unknown quantity at this point sazzadmahmud's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex is great place earning huge money and here you need to be patience. If you look for earn a lot of money overnight, then you can't be succeed. So in this business, everyone should control their greedy mentality. Otherwise, there is a risk for losing money for this greed.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to sazzadmahmud for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25 is a splendid one to behold Teena25's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear forex trading not greedy business and when we greediness then we face loss because greedy is dangerous in forex trading business so please vaviid and do work in simple way when you get profit so feel real and don't feel greediness ..I hope you understand this thing...

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18 has a spectacular aura about uduak18's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      72 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex itself is not greedy, it is natural being for trader to be greed , but there is a need to control ourselves over the greed, for not over taking us when trading as that may lead to loss and regret when we arriving at loss at last , so we should not behave the way that we want to make happen over night , example by putting big spread with a small balance that will lead to loss and regret at last in position entery.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555 will become famous soon enough jimi555's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      101 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear I am 100% agree with you this is a greedy business but who is successful to control his emotions he would be successful in this business also. Never be greedy while trading and always trade from your mind not from your heart you will be successful.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo has a spectacular aura about Kajoo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      218 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex,itself, is not a greedy business but the traders are greedy.Almost all the traders have same desire.They want to become millionaire and billionaire over the night.And in this greed, they loose their whole money and then blame forex business. Forex is not responsible for the loss occurred due to traders wrong trading strategies.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Twisted

johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900 will become famous soon enough johan9900's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      113 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex isbnot greedy business we bacame greedy. If we think that forex is a source of to become rich quickly it makes us greedy so we should think in a positive manner and not to make forex as a greedy our target should be a become professional trader and earn a reasonable profit with safe investment if we follow these things forex will not become greedy and good results we will see.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79 has a spectacular aura about othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1026 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, we all cannot deny this. Forex is indeed very related to greedy, because forex is closely related to goods that are needed by every human being, namely money. But this does not justify us being a greedy person if we want to master forex, as much as possible we should not be greedy when we do forex, why is that?
      Because this nature / greedy will not allow yourself to get "enough" profit, he will continue to make you thirsty and hungry for profit, until the time you will destroy your own stomach because it becomes out of control.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668 will become famous soon enough dulals668's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      735 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Actually forex is a general business like others. But we treat it attractive or greedy for its earn. In fact greed is a human being. Forex earning makes it different than other business and we become greedy for its earning. But this greediness is not desire or good things while we busy to trade in forex. We must should control our greed if we want to get success in forex.

Reply to Thread
    Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 11 12 13